[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh greeeed ! His hand is comfortably placed on her hippishbum kekekekekek ! Ahhhh p'mak is at his natural state...well both of them are ! Look at their smiles sooo natural ahhhh brb ! Gotta go to class

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
They are totally in their natural states haha their smiles are also natural, sincere, and tender. I would have to say, real couples give each others' encouragement and this is what M&M are doing, comforting each other :) Mark's hand really is naturally on Chalida's hip/bum haha

PS. About Mark-Miang's dog, P'Miang said one of Mark's fans found their dog, at least what the fan describe is similar to their, she said. Hopefully, it's really their dog, tomorrow P'Miang will pick Ngaesai up. Hopefully, it's really their dog :) At last, P'Miang is at ease haha

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ lol at the girls on the floor, i didn't even notice them at first because i only saw m&m's smile
but after a while i saw them and was creeped out, they look like ghosts...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i didn't notice it either until I read your post.....I was like what girls on the floor??? then OOooo...it is weird....can't wait to c the interview

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
There's the group pic of the cast and host...Mak's hand looks like he wants to hold onto Nong's hand!!!! Ahhhhh super spazzworthy!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao they are really meant to be... didnt know the girls on the floor existed until i read pucca comment lol

hippo

sarNie Adult

Can't wait to see the video!
Aside from the pic with his hand on her hipbum...I love this pic. The stare and the smile......AIYAH, griiieeddddddd!!!!
I can't wait to see bts vids from fans the actual show is really short.

Did u girls realise that his hand is on her even when it doesn't really need to be....like when they were holding the NM2 posters....

So excited for more pics and clips and everything Mteam!!!!,!

Thanks for the updates....jubu jubu

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Greeeeeeed ! They're holding hands :) screaaammmssss ! P'Mak can't stop smiling hahahaah this smile is the smile we see only when he's with Nong kaung rao <3

True. This kind of smile coming from Mark is only shown when he's with his "Nong" <--- I guess this is what they give each other as a nickname hahah and our nong sao :) And the smile from nong sao kaung row is the only smile we see when she's with p'chai kaung row too haha aww this is such heartwarming :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
Funfun, i'm glad you realized it :p I dont' remember what i wrote though ...

BTW: Laws control the lesser man. Right conduct controls the greater one. ~Chinese Proverb