[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
read somewhere that mark says that kim is his kookwan not chalida,this kinda hit me hard to my heart how can he says that?anyway it his words just have to accept it,not sure if im excited over nuer mek 2 might support mint with top,not too fond of mark right now
It's not surprising to me and I'm not mad at him though IF he really said that because even if M&M are or aren't Koo Kwan, they still will dominate. But anyways, where did you read this at? If it's not directly coming from his own mouth, then I think you shouldn't trust what you read cuz people these days can make illusional rumors for you to believe. And also this is an entertainment industry like what i.n.v.u. said.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
read somewhere that mark says that kim is his kookwan not chalida,this kinda hit me hard to my heart how can he says that?anyway it his words just have to accept it,not sure if im excited over nuer mek 2 might support mint with top,not too fond of mark right now
I am curious where is this "somewhere" you read this from? I hope it is not Spicy Forum, the haven for so many anti-MTEAM fans.

From what I remember, this is the forum that started the rumor about how Chalida's mom did not want Chalida to work with Mark. Yet with time, we find that Chalida's mom is supportive of almost every huge M&M fans and fanbases.

This the forum that started the rumor about how MTEAM did not want to work together. Yet with time, we find that MTEAM can't seem to have enough of each other so that Mark even had to beg to guest-star in Chalida's lakorn.

This is also the forum that started the rumor about how Yaya was "first choice" for NM2, yet with time every inside source confirmed that Chalida was reserved since the beginning.

This is also the forum that went on about how Mark must be dating Natwara and Chalida must be dating Pupa but yet MTEAM consistently and rather decisively denies these assertions.

This is also the forum that declared MTEAM interact only because of work. Yet with time, we find that MTEAM meet outside of work but they just do not publicize on Instagram for the mass to know.

I could go on and list all the false rumors circulating around because that forum fueled the misconceptions.

But if my assumption is wrong and you got this "news" from somewhere more legit, I am curious when, where, and how Mark made these supposed claims. I am not eliminating the possibility that he may have said this, but you also can't expect everyone to blindly believe rumors.

Whatever the case, whether Mark actually said those things are not, although I am disappointed and sorry it disheartened you, I will respect your choices. :)

are you sure it wasn't just a false review or rumor? Or was it a clip? Don't be brought down too easily. In the entertainment world, there are lots of illusions.
Although this may be harsh, cold, and even cruel, I have always said MTEAM do not need fans with fragile minds who will be easily be fazed by rumors.

I have been in this fandom for so long and the obstacles that consistently emerge to hinder MTEAM in any way never fail to amaze me even though it should be habitual by now. I cannot even relay it in a way for international fans to understand no matter how many times I have tried. While it can be disheartening, it also makes MTEAM so precious to me... So I never expected anything to come easy with MTEAM. Whether the subject of contention is ant-sized or elephant sized. This is one of those reasons why I chose this ship as opposed to other smooth-sailing one's. But in a way, I hope to be released once NM2 finishes.

I just like this message.

not surprising to hear...since they are pushing markim (ch3)...this is the entertainment business...but as you can see on the polls mteam dominates
Yes, even without official promotion MTEAM is still dearly remembered. We must also understand the word "business" as you stated.

As for the rumor, surprised or not, I am curious why some people are not expressing skepticism. There must be a motive behind every action and a purpose behind every word....When someone starts a rumor, there must also be a purpose they want to achieve....

"Koo Kwan" only means so much as you make it. But apparently, in this industry of illusions, this lakorn world, it seems to matter so much to everyone. But you know, while it is nice to have that status, I really do not mind if that status is taken away from MTEAM. Judging from the polls though, it will still be a while before MTEAM is completely stripped from their koo kwan status. Koo Kwan ship isn't really a matter of personal choice. No single person can dictate the affections of the mass.

deep stare, deep love......

I remember I just see the gaze for some already married couples, the husband stare their wife in this way.....

If antifans can boldly declare false statements, I am curious why so many MTEAM fans hesitate to boldly declare true statements. So I will be frank:

Chalida is a special woman to Mark. She is more than just one of his costars, nang aeks, or even koo kwan. The boy has naturally sweet eyes, but not every one of his gaze has so much depth as this.

Mr. Duffy is only one of those symbolic evidences as well.

http://sunkissedara....sightsmr-duffy/

I also still hold my hypothesis that the reason why Chalida did not make it to Supsapda's most huggable polls was because the decision was an executive one. Prior to this, Mark was obvious and biased. He promoted only MTEAM and NM2 on his personal Instagram.

During the past summer when the channel released teasers for NM2 and PCKK, prinfanclub had uploaded pictures from both teasers. Mark commented only on the NM2 one. I did not see him express the same excitement for PCKK. He was so excited to know of his fan's opinions so that even the other prinfanclub member expressed their bias and uploaded only pictures from nm2 on their personal instagrams for a while.

Mark: How is it? Does it look interesting? Do you like it? Do you like it krub? :D

Chalida is the only female dara Mark's mom follow. She had followed Toey once but then unfollowed for some reason. Some of you may remember that Mark's mom openly cheered for NM2 but we did not see her give the same treatment to PCKK or Kimberley even though Kimberley has worked with Mark just as much as Chalida has.

Mark’s mom: Like it, like it. Waiting to cheer na ka.

You also know what I found funny this morning? I don't know why, but P'Miang seems excited that PCKK is ending. Like, she seems ecstatic. Hahaha. I wonder if she even watched PCKK or just check the reception on Pantip only.

Miang: Khun Tum and Chaaim ended already!!!!
Mint: Wait to watch Sangkla and Praepailin after na ka. :)
Mark: Did you spazz?
Miang: @mark_prin Did I spazz? – I came to read in Pantip. @mint_chalida Waiting naaaaaa Praepailin. *kiss kiss*

I am curious if P'Miang will also promote mteam when NM2 airs. She didn't seem to promote Markim at all. Chalida is also the only female actress P'Miang seems to cheer.

So I really wonder why these tibits don't impress certain people. If Mark's mom and sister did not know that Chalida and Neua Mek 2 is special to Mark, I don't think they would be so openly biased. Mark himself was also so openly biased prior to this.

I think it is obvious some things have changed in the channel. Like how Chalida was supposed to be in Ton Ruk Rim Rua but they replaced her with Kim. Mark must be aware of the executive plans and decisions. He's only a young actor. We cannot expect him to do more and we cannot expect him to just resist the orders from the higher ups. Even if mteam would like to work together more it is not in their place to make the arrangements.

I know fans can get personal when it comes to “koo kwan” but I think we have to face the fact that lakorns is also about money and fame and therefore it is really just “business.” Fanservice can also be a tricky thing.

I have said this since as early as Dec 2010: MTEAM is real. But fans have difference preferences. Some are fans just for the lakorns and that’s perfectly fine...

Pardon me, I think this essay of mine is getting less coherent. I am hungry and starving. I have to go much on some asian food. LOL.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hi, everyone!!! I am so freakin, freakin excited for "Neua Mek 2" you guys! I have to say that PCKK was awesome. Mark has improved a bunch. I love the character of Tam so, so much. Mark is really something, just so dang handsome. I love the way they dressed him. He did a good job. Kim was adorable in her character. They had great, great chemistry with one another. They worked off of each other well & naturally.

Which gets me to the point of I'll be expecting just a little more out of this guy for NM2 in terms of acting. He'll get to showcase his action a bit more. I am excited what the producers & directors pull out of Chalida & Mark.

Hello, dear Minty!!! I am ready to spazz with you!

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I am curious where is this "somewhere" you read this from? I hope it is not Spicy Forum, the haven for so many anti-MTEAM fans.

From what I remember, this is the forum that started the rumor about how Chalida's mom did not want Chalida to work with Mark. Yet with time, we find that Chalida's mom is supportive of almost every huge M&M fans and fanbases.

This the forum that started the rumor about how MTEAM did not want to work together. Yet with time, we find that MTEAM can't seem to have enough of each other so that Mark even had to beg to guest-star in Chalida's lakorn.

This is also the forum that started the rumor about how Yaya was "first choice" for NM2, yet with time every inside source confirmed that Chalida was reserved since the beginning.

This is also the forum that went on about how Mark must be dating Natwara and Chalida must be dating Pupa but yet MTEAM consistently and rather decisively denies these assertions.

This is also the forum that declared MTEAM interact only because of work. Yet with time, we find that MTEAM meet outside of work but they just do not publicize on Instagram for the mass to know.

I could go on and list all the false rumors circulating around because that forum fueled the misconceptions.
hahaha! I'm REALLY WAITING for someone to post a reply Like this! :rockon: Coz I'm sooo fed up w/ all those 'Obvious-Mint Chalida/ MTeam- Haters' posts in Spicy Forum. Thank you sooo Much Minttwix ^______^ You're like MTEAM's lawyer.. LOL!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I am curious where is this "somewhere" you read this from? I hope it is not Spicy Forum, the haven for so many anti-MTEAM fans. From what I remember, this is the forum that started the rumor about how Chalida's mom did not want Chalida to work with Mark. Yet with time, we find that Chalida's mom is supportive of almost every huge M&M fans and fanbases. This the forum that started the rumor about how MTEAM did not want to work together. Yet with time, we find that MTEAM can't seem to have enough of each other so that Mark even had to beg to guest-star in Chalida's lakorn. This is also the forum that started the rumor about how Yaya was "first choice" for NM2, yet with time every inside source confirmed that Chalida was reserved since the beginning. This is also the forum that went on about how Mark must be dating Natwara and Chalida must be dating Pupa but yet MTEAM consistently and rather decisively denies these assertions. This is also the forum that declared MTEAM interact only because of work. Yet with time, we find that MTEAM meet outside of work but they just do not publicize on Instagram for the mass to know. I could go on and list all the false rumors circulating around because that forum fueled the misconceptions. But if my assumption is wrong and you got this "news" from somewhere more legit, I am curious when, where, and how Mark made these supposed claims. I am not eliminating the possibility that he may have said this, but you also can't expect everyone to blindly believe rumors. Whatever the case, whether Mark actually said those things are not, although I am disappointed and sorry it disheartened you, I will respect your choices. :) Although this may be harsh, cold, and even cruel, I have always said MTEAM do not need fans with fragile minds who will be easily be fazed by rumors. I have been in this fandom for so long and the obstacles that consistently emerge to hinder MTEAM in any way never fail to amaze me even though it should be habitual by now. I cannot even relay it in a way for international fans to understand no matter how many times I have tried. While it can be disheartening, it also makes MTEAM so precious to me... So I never expected anything to come easy with MTEAM. Whether the subject of contention is ant-sized or elephant sized. This is one of those reasons why I chose this ship as opposed to other smooth-sailing one's. But in a way, I hope to be released once NM2 finishes. I just like this message.
Yes, even without official promotion MTEAM is still dearly remembered. We must also understand the word "business" as you stated. As for the rumor, surprised or not, I am curious why some people are not expressing skepticism. There must be a motive behind every action and a purpose behind every word....When someone starts a rumor, there must also be a purpose they want to achieve....
"Koo Kwan" only means so much as you make it. But apparently, in this industry of illusions, this lakorn world, it seems to matter so much to everyone. But you know, while it is nice to have that status, I really do not mind if that status is taken away from MTEAM. Judging from the polls though, it will still be a while before MTEAM is completely stripped from their koo kwan status. Koo Kwan ship isn't really a matter of personal choice. No single person can dictate the affections of the mass. If antifans can boldly declare false statements, I am curious why so many MTEAM fans hesitate to boldly declare true statements. So I will be frank: Chalida is a special woman to Mark. She is more than just one of his costars, nang aeks, or even koo kwan. The boy has naturally sweet eyes, but not every one of his gaze has so much depth as this. Mr. Duffy is only one of those symbolic evidences as well. http://sunkissedara....sightsmr-duffy/ I also still hold my hypothesis that the reason why Chalida did not make it to Supsapda's most huggable polls was because the decision was an executive one. Prior to this, Mark was obvious and biased. He promoted only MTEAM and NM2 on his personal Instagram. During the past summer when the channel released teasers for NM2 and PCKK, prinfanclub had uploaded pictures from both teasers. Mark commented only on the NM2 one. I did not see him express the same excitement for PCKK. He was so excited to know of his fan's opinions so that even the other prinfanclub member expressed their bias and uploaded only pictures from nm2 on their personal instagrams for a while.
Mark: How is it? Does it look interesting? Do you like it? Do you like it krub? :D Chalida is the only female dara Mark's mom follow. She had followed Toey once but then unfollowed for some reason. Some of you may remember that Mark's mom openly cheered for NM2 but we did not see her give the same treatment to PCKK or Kimberley even though Kimberley has worked with Mark just as much as Chalida has.
Mark’s mom: Like it, like it. Waiting to cheer na ka. You also know what I found funny this morning? I don't know why, but P'Miang seems excited that PCKK is ending. Like, she seems ecstatic. Hahaha. I wonder if she even watched PCKK or just check the reception on Pantip only.
Miang: Khun Tum and Chaaim ended already!!!! Mint: Wait to watch Sangkla and Praepailin after na ka. :) Mark: Did you spazz? Miang: @mark_prin Did I spazz? – I came to read in Pantip. @mint_chalida Waiting naaaaaa Praepailin. *kiss kiss* I am curious if P'Miang will also promote mteam when NM2 airs. She didn't seem to promote Markim at all. Chalida is also the only female actress P'Miang seems to cheer.
So I really wonder why these tibits don't impress certain people. If Mark's mom and sister did not know that Chalida and Neua Mek 2 is special to Mark, I don't think they would be so openly biased. Mark himself was also so openly biased prior to this. I think it is obvious some things have changed in the channel. Like how Chalida was supposed to be in Ton Ruk Rim Rua but they replaced her with Kim. Mark must be aware of the executive plans and decisions. He's only a young actor. We cannot expect him to do more and we cannot expect him to just resist the orders from the higher ups. Even if mteam would like to work together more it is not in their place to make the arrangements. I know fans can get personal when it comes to “koo kwan” but I think we have to face the fact that lakorns is also about money and fame and therefore it is really just “business.” Fanservice can also be a tricky thing. I have said this since as early as Dec 2010: MTEAM is real. But fans have difference preferences. Some are fans just for the lakorns and that’s perfectly fine... Pardon me, I think this essay of mine is getting less coherent. I am hungry and starving. I have to go much on some asian food. LOL.
wow! I gotta say, you are EXCELLENT!!!! Muah* :kiss:

I have been so, soooo, so much content just when Mark bought the Duffy doll for Chalida already hahah And I guess, that was one main important reason why I'm not fazed by the illusion rumors, although I wasn't fazed since way before that, but that Duffy doll he bought for her really makes me come stronger than ever to believe or getting fazed by such rumors. And this is a so obvious evidence, and people tend to ignore or think it's not important.

I don't understand why some of you, fans out there that so-called, "REAL M&M fans", "REAL Chalida's fans", and "REAL Mark's fans" seems to say this, say that, you like this, you like that, but once the little rumors are spread, you get fazed by those false rumors. You have to learn to discern between reality and illusions because it's tricky in this entertainment business. If you cannot, then you will keep on falling for false rumors, and once that goes in their ways, it's not US who will be laughing out loud, but it will be THEM who create these things, and you will feel humiliated after that.

MTeam is REAL. Please understand this.

Anyways, even IF Mark really said that, which I doubt he did, I'm not mad anyways, because Koo Kwan is not discerning from reality, but it's an entertainment business.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

But if my assumption is wrong and you got this "news" from somewhere more legit, I am curious when, where, and how Mark made these supposed claims. I am not eliminating the possibility that he may have said this, but you also can't expect everyone to blindly believe rumors.

Whatever the case, whether Mark actually said those things are not, although I am disappointed and sorry it disheartened you, I will respect your choices. :)

Although this may be harsh, cold, and even cruel, I have always said MTEAM do not need fans with fragile minds who will be easily be fazed by rumors.

I have been in this fandom for so long and the obstacles that consistently emerge to hinder MTEAM in any way never fail to amaze me even though it should be habitual by now. I cannot even relay it in a way for international fans to understand no matter how many times I have tried. While it can be disheartening, it also makes MTEAM so precious to me... So I never expected anything to come easy with MTEAM. Whether the subject of contention is ant-sized or elephant sized. This is one of those reasons why I chose this ship as opposed to other smooth-sailing one's. But in a way, I hope to be released once NM2 finishes.

I just like this message.

Yes, even without official promotion MTEAM is still dearly remembered. We must also understand the word "business" as you stated.

As for the rumor, surprised or not, I am curious why some people are not expressing skepticism. There must be a motive behind every action and a purpose behind every word....When someone starts a rumor, there must also be a purpose they want to achieve....

"Koo Kwan" only means so much as you make it. But apparently, in this industry of illusions, this lakorn world, it seems to matter so much to everyone. But you know, while it is nice to have that status, I really do not mind if that status is taken away from MTEAM. Judging from the polls though, it will still be a while before MTEAM is completely stripped from their koo kwan status. Koo Kwan ship isn't really a matter of personal choice. No single person can dictate the affections of the mass.

If antifans can boldly declare false statements, I am curious why so many MTEAM fans hesitate to boldly declare true statements. So I will be frank:

Chalida is a special woman to Mark. She is more than just one of his costars, nang aeks, or even koo kwan. The boy has naturally sweet eyes, but not every one of his gaze has so much depth as this.

Mr. Duffy is only one of those symbolic evidences as well.

http://sunkissedara....sightsmr-duffy/

I also still hold my hypothesis that the reason why Chalida did not make it to Supsapda's most huggable polls was because the decision was an executive one. Prior to this, Mark was obvious and biased. He promoted only MTEAM and NM2 on his personal Instagram.

During the past summer when the channel released teasers for NM2 and PCKK, prinfanclub had uploaded pictures from both teasers. Mark commented only on the NM2 one. I did not see him express the same excitement for PCKK. He was so excited to know of his fan's opinions so that even the other prinfanclub member expressed their bias and uploaded only pictures from nm2 on their personal instagrams for a while.

Mark: How is it? Does it look interesting? Do you like it? Do you like it krub? :D

Chalida is the only female dara Mark's mom follow. She had followed Toey once but then unfollowed for some reason. Some of you may remember that Mark's mom openly cheered for NM2 but we did not see her give the same treatment to PCKK or Kimberley even though Kimberley has worked with Mark just as much as Chalida has.

Mark’s mom: Like it, like it. Waiting to cheer na ka.

You also know what I found funny this morning? I don't know why, but P'Miang seems excited that PCKK is ending. Like, she seems ecstatic. Hahaha. I wonder if she even watched PCKK or just check the reception on Pantip only.

Miang: @mark_prin Did I spazz? – I came to read in Pantip. @mint_chalida Waiting naaaaaa Praepailin. *kiss kiss*

I am curious if P'Miang will also promote mteam when NM2 airs. She didn't seem to promote Markim at all. Chalida is also the only female actress P'Miang seems to cheer.

So I really wonder why these tibits don't impress certain people. If Mark's mom and sister did not know that Chalida and Neua Mek 2 is special to Mark, I don't think they would be so openly biased. Mark himself was also so openly biased prior to this.

I think it is obvious some things have changed in the channel. Like how Chalida was supposed to be in Ton Ruk Rim Rua but they replaced her with Kim. Mark must be aware of the executive plans and decisions. He's only a young actor. We cannot expect him to do more and we cannot expect him to just resist the orders from the higher ups. Even if mteam would like to work together more it is not in their place to make the arrangements.

I know fans can get personal when it comes to “koo kwan” but I think we have to face the fact that lakorns is also about money and fame and therefore it is really just “business.” Fanservice can also be a tricky thing.

I have said this since as early as Dec 2010: MTEAM is real. But fans have difference preferences. Some are fans just for the lakorns and that’s perfectly fine...

Pardon me, I think this essay of mine is getting less coherent. I am hungry and starving. I have to go much on some asian food. LOL.
I hate your essay because its too perfect heheheheh ! Ahhhhh girl you got me spazzing ! P'Mak's family is too loving. I love how they are supporting nm2 ! And it's too obvious how excited Mak is ! He has countless pictures on his iG from the set of Nm2 including pictures of his Praepailin heheheheh ahhhh ! Goshhhh i am soooo freakin excited for Nm2. I started watching PLR last night, and gahhh I squealed each time Din stares at Cha-Aim !

I can careless about who his real kookwan is to the media hahha because I know who his kookwan tae tae is ;p and he does too LOL yhea I'm stubborn kekekek
MTEAMERS come across too much bullshit to the point where it doesn't phase me ! PEACE eheheh

MTEAM Susu !

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
well said every1....lol....markim fan doesn't look @ these stuff and avoid it....look @ the who mark kookwan page...LMAO....

poster - I chose MARKim

another poster - THAT's the right Choice

LMAO - when I saw that I was like hahaha....when ppl don't want to see something they won't....they call mteam delusional but we all know who the one who delusional...

My source is mintwix and she always has evidence in everything she post,,,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha that is just so insulting and mean from Mark why did he say this not pleasant :smack:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, everyone!!! I am so freakin, freakin excited for "Neua Mek 2" you guys! I have to say that PCKK was awesome. Mark has improved a bunch. I love the character of Tam so, so much. Mark is really something, just so dang handsome. I love the way they dressed him. He did a good job. Kim was adorable in her character. They had great, great chemistry with one another. They worked off of each other well & naturally.

Which gets me to the point of I'll be expecting just a little more out of this guy for NM2 in terms of acting. He'll get to showcase his action a bit more. I am excited what the producers & directors pull out of Chalida & Mark.

Hello, my dear Minty!!! Oh, how I miss you. I miss & love your essays. I am ready to spazz with you!

you comment on the wrong place? you should be praised mark with kim in other places.
mark really does some progress. but whether as a general audience, or from a professional point of view,he still too false in perfprmance to expression of feelings with other girls. I do not see what like mark with kim" they had great, great chemistry with one another. "??? don't feel "they worked off of each other well & naturally." they are just ordinary performance, regardless of the limbs or facial expressions are not natural. but is ok. better than they did 3nnt. Of course, everyone's standards are not the same:)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

someone saying: "the rumor, said one thousand times, will become true." so , their perseverance to make runmors about mteam. they want everythings as they want to happen, if against their will, they hope to use rumor to cheat.....

for international fans, the biggest problem is the language. If you do not translate this, mint, we'll never know mark so cute, so care NM2. artifans just translation every news which unrelated mteam. So, more misunderstanding caused by.

thank you so much!

mark really straightforward, lovely.

mark's sister so many protective and possessive for her bor, hahaha. but I love the girl so much.