[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I had never seen mark like this expression to face a girl. Like a children wait for someone give him candy .......
I just showed my sister this pic and she squealed and screamed hahahhaah ! She was like if I break your phone it won't be an accident ahahahah The power of ones stare can cause such damage ahahahahahah

Gah this pic says it all ! Their smiles are so sweet and tender towards one another ! Eheheh
People who are in love shares these qualities *im shy now Haahahha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm currently waiting for this lakorn...gosh my MTeam is taking forever to be on...December (correct me if I'm wrong) seem so far away...my sister think I'm crazy because I keep watching da OLD teaser back & forth lol...And yes...getting to see my Eye in here as well...

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yaya, Mint, and Mark have been working so hard for Tawan Dued esp. with martial arts class^^ Hehe. I think Chatchai favor Yaya more though that's why he mentioned wanting her as his nang'ek for this and Prissana. Though, I would love it if he does choose Mint but then I want MTEAM in a romance/revenge drama not action.
But if Chatchai does chose Mint, I will watch for MTEAM anyhow, as long as I get to them onscreen together again. Hehe. I don't want a new face nang'ek b/c CH3 has way more than enough actresses already.
i totally agree...i'm hoping mteam recieve a role in one of the rising sun series but they have been offered many roles together...i'm just worried that mint wont accept the roles cos iof uni

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i totally agree...i'm hoping mteam recieve a role in one of the rising sun series but they have been offered many roles together...i'm just worried that mint wont accept the roles cos iof uni
You know, you can choose your days once you enter universities. It's easier for her to pick days to go.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yup, the schedule is more flexible....i had a dream of a "willing" scene in this lakorn (perverted mind )...lol must have been that pix of Mint seducing Mart ^.^

Sweet_09

A big yes!!! Late November huh??? Tat not too far away hehehe...EXCITED!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Really off topic but I'm watching the ending of RP, and since I rushed through this Lakorn just to watch Alex and mint's moments, I never noticed how beautiful smart and kim's storyline was. It really is amazing and I'm teary now for some reason.
*sigh* will I ever meet my p'ek?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I had never seen mark like this expression to face a girl. Like a children wait for someone give him candy .......
I READ THIS QUOTE AND SUDDENLY THOUGH OF HOW MARK WAS CRYING FOR FOOD...WHEN THE HOST SAID "SHALL WE FIND SOMEONE TO FEED YOU NA MARK"

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Yay!!! can't wait.. :dance1: Is it really confirmed to air on nov. 14? :woot2:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
We will get to see Neu Mek 2 this month ? Like is it confirmed?
I don't want to hold my hopes high for another delay x) Our Mteam gonna make their comeback finally after almost 2 years woah!

Sweet_09

Wait so if Mark comfirm tat this lakorn will air late November than tat mean it might air after Reang Ngao???

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
P'Num, the director of Tawan Deard is teasing M&M.

Mark: Be prepared to meet the lakorn characters, Sangkla and Praepailin soon na krub. 

P'Num: Hey, do you two actually like each other for real?

Mark: Aoy! Harsh. HAHAHAHAHA.

(LOL. Mark and his favorite word again: RAENG!)

Mark: *SMIRK*

P'Num: I wanted to know so I asked to see. I'm leaving now. *pleased expression*

Mark: Accident through acting.

P.S. I think I will have to make a few new posts to my blog this week. Maybe it is not much you know, but I treat mteam like a historical record. 5555 The other day Mark went to visit the set of khun chai Ronnapi. But of course, because this is mteam it's not going to make news like how it didn't make news when Mark went all the way to khao yai to the set of nm2 even though he was NOT scheduled for filming. How funny the irony. Antifans can never say mteam is love promo like they did eons ago. Things have really changed. 

p.s.x2 I think we still have at least a full month before nm2.

:kiss2: ~~~~~~

You have been the most sane.
yes, always bitter and sweet!!!! for mteam , really love-hate!!!

but we can't leave them......

all like you said, we have our fun, is enough:)
If I told you the last four letters of my name is sane would you believe me? 555555

It is a blessing for me to have found a friend and comrade in you. :)