[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know what you feel, because all of you mentioned are I once thought. the same hate being misunderstood, the same hate distort,and you know me, I will be more than you worry, annoying about that.hahaha.

However, this is true, mteam just like this and they attract us. We can not change their character.but anyway, I appreciate that and is willing to do with you to do now you do:)
i agree too just ignore those haters i worship mteam as well

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
of all the genres.....why does it have to be action
What wouldn't I do for you Mteam ;_; I know that I'll watch it whether I hate action drama or not.
It's so hard to get them reunited, I don't get it! I mean it's not like they're not loved or anything; Mteam fanbase is pretty solid for all I know
I hope they get to work and pair up together more often

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
of all the genres.....why does it have to be action
What wouldn't I do for you Mteam ;_; I know that I'll watch it whether I hate action drama or not.
It's so hard to get them reunited, I don't get it! I mean it's not like they're not loved or anything; Mteam fanbase is pretty solid for all I know
I hope they get to work and pair up together more often
i think the elders have planned too have mteam in two lakorn....game ruk kol snaeha and this other one that involves 3 pair...and i also belive bargie was planned to be involve with that lakorn aswell

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I know what you feel, because all of you mentioned are I once thought. the same hate being misunderstood, the same hate distort,and you know me, I will be more than you worry, annoying about that.hahaha.

However, this is true, mteam just like this and they attract us. We can not change their character.but anyway, I appreciate that and is willing to do with you to do now you do:)
I never expected them to change because whilst it can be a frustrating factor in their character (speaking from a fan's perspective) it is also the mess and puzzle they create, so to speak, that sustains my interest and tempts me to detangle and decode their "love tricks." Hahaha.

With MTEAM, there must always be a mixture of bitter and sweet. So yes, love-hate. Hahaha.

Besides, this can all be rather fun as we mentioned before. Hahaha. It is not such a serious matter. I do not regret a thing and I will always cherish the discussions we've had. But especially our friendship. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
My jaw dropped when I saw this pic ! Seriously cuteness overload when it comes to these two <3 I sincerely miss MTEAM. I did a rerun ish on my M&M mv and Gahhh I miss them maaakkkkk

Comfortable and natural posture between the two ☺☺ blush blush kekeke
OMG! Can't breathe! They're so comfortable with each other! And look at those smiles hahah
And their eyes are getting naturally sweeter each time lol hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I never expected them to change because whilst it can be a frustrating factor in their character (speaking from a fan's perspective) it is also the mess and puzzle they create, so to speak, that sustains my interest and tempts me to detangle and decode their "love tricks." Hahaha. With MTEAM, there must always be a mixture of bitter and sweet. So yes, love-hate. Hahaha. Besides, this can all be rather fun as we mentioned before. Hahaha. It is not such a serious matter. I do not regret a thing and I will always cherish the discussions we've had. But especially our friendship. :)
Yup, if not because of their "love tricks", their mischievous characteristics, and their devoted love, and comfortable and most real chemistry, I wouldn't fall for them this much, this long hahah These are basically all the categories that got me into them more than other couples from 4huajai. So I also wouldn't expect them to change their characteristics, I love them just the way they are. In a brighter side, they are clever hahah

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they are special, they are able to capture my <3 not in the character of the lakorn/script....just because of their awesome chemistry as mark and mint ^.^ Mint looks DAMN hot fighting!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
they are special, they are able to capture my <3 not in the character of the lakorn/script....just because of their awesome chemistry as mark and mint ^.^ Mint looks DAMN hot fighting!
yup, they are special because they are bf-gf hahah I mean, for real haha yup, this is the main reason why majority of people likes Mark-Mint more than their characters in a lakorn and their on-screen chemistry, and this is also a reason why majority of people vote them as "Which couples do you think is real/look real the most?" poll. AND most importantly, this is the main reason why we fall for them hahah

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was not a Mteam shipper at first haha. It was sort of the hatred they were receiving back in PLR (for the most part but it was because I liked the Din and Chaaim love line-most realistic in terms of story and acting-in the lakorn series) that got me on this boat and every time we land for a breather (FirstMint/Chanawat/Chalex/JamesChalida), I will drift a part but then I always come back. This ship is hard to abandon.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
My jaw dropped when I saw this pic ! Seriously cuteness overload when it comes to these two <3 I sincerely miss MTEAM. I did a rerun ish on my M&M mv and Gahhh I miss them maaakkkkk

Oh my gosh! Mint's smile is so pretty , why are they so adorable?
I've never really liked Pathapee Leh Ruk but nevertheless I watched just for Mteam's overflowing chemistry
I'm just waiting for the day they'll have a good and romantic lakorn corny if possible, I don't mind as long as we have more Mteam scenes

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I never expected them to change because whilst it can be a frustrating factor in their character (speaking from a fan's perspective) it is also the mess and puzzle they create, so to speak, that sustains my interest and tempts me to detangle and decode their "love tricks." Hahaha.

With MTEAM, there must always be a mixture of bitter and sweet. So yes, love-hate. Hahaha.

Besides, this can all be rather fun as we mentioned before. Hahaha. It is not such a serious matter. I do not regret a thing and I will always cherish the discussions we've had. But especially our friendship. :)
:kiss2: ~~~~~~

You have been the most sane.
yes, always bitter and sweet!!!! for mteam , really love-hate!!!

but we can't leave them......

all like you said, we have our fun, is enough:)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

I had never seen mark like this expression to face a girl. Like a children wait for someone give him candy .......