[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yes, more that so much.....

and if yoy notice, pupaa bought her, is a female bear. Very obviously to explain show --- .They are buddies, friends.

shy and no shy.

You can feel her heartbeat, happiness in the pics She with duffy

You're always the first to point out these differences. It's amazing...the blatant difference people overlook. It all becomes so clear when we compare. Chalida's state is always so precious when she is with Mark. Smilez, you also mentioned Mark is much happier now. Soooo true. It's not just our bias. The pictures will reveal the same thing. Mark was plagued by his rumors with Natwara last year. Lmao. MTEAM were also basically forbidden in the public eye.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
chalida really happy.....her happy can from her smile to infected everyone,let us feel her feeling... .love her this smile....So special....
you know what, if you look closely to this picture, and look closely to Mark's eyes... you can tell, deep inside, he is happy too, though he made that frowning face hahah he's so playful and always teasing her, in a good and honorable way though hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You're always the first to point out these differences. It's amazing...the blatant difference people overlook. It all becomes so clear when we compare. Chalida's state is always so precious when she is with Mark. Smilez, you also mentioned Mark is much happier now. Soooo true. It's not just our bias. The pictures will reveal the same thing. Mark was plagued by his rumors with Natwara last year. Lmao. MTEAM were also basically forbidden in the public eye.
yup, he was haha He also looked regretted too, when he had rumors with her hahah

I think I understand now, why he posted up those deep and suspicious quotes from the Phetprauma novel. It wasn't because his heart was not stable or wavering about his feelings. I'm pretty sure, he has been sure about his heart and feelings all along, but because of the pressures and all the rumors that was all pushed to him, made him felt stressed so he just had to expressed it out by posting those quotes out from the book. Just his mind was unstabled haha but his heart was stable all along. Just like what the elders be saying, "He seems like he's the person who doesn't dare to show off, but deeply inside, he's actually the kind of person who has a lot of things kept in his mind. He will only open it up to the ones who are actually really close to him."

But now, he is happier. I'm happy that he's happy now :)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
yup, he was haha He also looked regretted too, when he had rumors with her hahah

I think I understand now, why he posted up those deep and suspicious quotes from the Phetprauma novel. It wasn't because his heart was not stable or wavering about his feelings. I'm pretty sure, he has been sure about his heart and feelings all along, but because of the pressures and all the rumors that was all pushed to him, made him felt stressed so he just had to expressed it out by posting those quotes out from the book. Just his mind was unstabled haha but his heart was stable all along. Just like what the elders be saying, "He seems like he's the person who doesn't dare to show off, but deeply inside, he's actually the kind of person who has a lot of things kept in his mind. He will only open it up to the ones who are actually really close to him."

But now, he is happier. I'm happy that he's happy now :)

he post these quotes also just means. yes,something like you said, but if there is no objective. do you think a man who used with a mask, like to be misunderstood and pretendwill expose,to let all the people to master his true feelings? think about our own, no one.Moreover, he know he is a star. that also I am very curious, why those one who will only understand things surface, and so confident that what they see,is truth. Of course, mark no care them,and always likes to tease these stupid people.hahaha.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
you know what, if you look closely to this picture, and look closely to Mark's eyes... you can tell, deep inside, he is happy too, though he made that frowning face hahah he's so playful and always teasing her, in a good and honorable way though hahah
Of course, he must really very happy.
you must remember, he said,when he face the girl, who is he really like, he will pretend calm, indifferent.
This is boy's trick. haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
he post these quotes also just means. yes,something like you said, but if there is no objective. do you think a man who used with a mask, like to be misunderstood and pretendwill expose,to let all the people to master his true feelings? think about our own, no one.Moreover, he know he is a star. that also I am very curious, why those one who will only understand things surface, and so confident that what they see,is truth. Of course, mark no care them,and always likes to tease these stupid people.hahaha.
"Tease these stupid people."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts and feelings! Exactly! Precisely my sentiments!! I always love how we have so much tacit agreement, as you say! Hahahaha. Besides, as I implied to you. This is also the nature of those with mars in aquarius. 555555 I know, because I share this particular astrological position and trait. Lol. Especially such a man like Mark. He hates it when people understand his motives or when people can keep it with his mischief. I think you understand what I mean when I say this. Hahaha.

As we can see, Chalida learned from Mark's tricking ways. Like with the Teddy bear Pupa bought her. I read the conversation she had with her friends -- so obvious she was deliberately teasing!! It can be infuriating how they willfully and deliberately make people misunderstand. That's why I say I have a love-hate relationship with MTEAM. They're just that good and charming. They can annoy us but still attract us.

With MTEAM, as their close fans, you must understand their ways. They really do not mind deceiving people and even playing with their fans' hearts. How funny that their part in 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao must be called "Love Trick." Lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Let me illuminate Mark/Mteam's teasing and trolling ways. 5555

I remember back in nov/dec 2011, Mark kept uploading weird, lovesick quotes. One week, I think he uploaded three or four in a row so finally, Margie, Boy, and Chalida had to comment. Lol. Before, they never. They just ignored him. Hahahaha.

Think about it. If Mark was really heartbroken like he pretended, would his friends make fun of him or comfort him? They know him better than distant fans. There were some (pardon me for being blunt) stupid shippers who actually thought Mark was as depressed as he pretended to be. Lmao. They kept tagging a certain actress who was often in the news with Marky boy at that time. This particular actress share the same nickname with Chalida. Lmao. News reporters still ask Marky by about this actress every once in a while. Lmao.

Btw. As Hippo reminded me, "nam bai bua bok" is also supposed to be used for relieving heartbreaks. 5555

After Bargie and Chalida commented, Mark also went out of his supposed depressed mood and said something in retaliation. 55555 but I think I forgot to scan it. Lol.

I remember when MTEAM had just started to follow each other and comment on each other's IG, Chalida rarely ever typed a word. She just used smile faces or other imagery. If you follow Alex and Toey on IG, Toey is the same. She rarely types up texts on Alex's IG. She sticks with imageries. Haha.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
"Tease these stupid people."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts and feelings! Exactly! Precisely my sentiments!! I always love how we have so much tacit agreement, as you say! Hahahaha. Besides, as I implied to you. This is also the nature of those with mars in aquarius. 555555 I know, because I share this particular astrological position and trait. Lol. Especially such a man like Mark. He hates it when people understand his motives or when people can keep it with his mischief. I think you understand what I mean when I say this. Hahaha.
I konw all of you said:)   and also love you   :kiss:

As we can see, Chalida learned from Mark's tricking ways.
this is also what I want to say. in other way, we also can say "they discussed everything" ( mteam word ) haha.
they are use same way same word do same thing, for a long time. like chalida said, they are close for a long time.
they also said in "Love Trick." they are just paly themself.

they are cheating,but at the same time, also said the truth. they are just test whether you really know them. whether you are really clever.they are pride, have sense of superiority. so they don't care about the stupid people.

How funny that their part in 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao must be called "Love Trick." Lol.
so we need to believe that the director and the producer, they can see the essential character of the actor.hahaha

it's really very difficult to find such a boy or a girl so annoy like them in the world, therefore, they are the perfect match.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I konw all of you said:)   and also love you  

This must really be our intuitive connection. Did you know, I was going to say the same thing since page 322? But you beat me to it!

But it's okay. It's never too late for me to say I love you too. :kiss: Hahaha.

this is also what I want to say. in other way, we also can say "they discussed everything" ( mteam word ) haha.
they are use same way same word do same thing, for a long time. like chalida said, they are close for a long time.
they also said in "Love Trick." they are just paly themself.
It's too coincidental how they both use the "friend in the same group excuse" and even they "he/she bought me this gift by pooling in money with other friends." So many other countless similarities.

they are cheating,but at the same time, also said the truth. they are just test whether you really know them. whether you are really clever.they are pride, have sense of superiority. so they don't care about the stupid people.
That's why Mark ..... Hahahaha.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Any person, who has experience in love, will understand, such a state. No one will treat you like this way when you eat food but your boyfriend.

look at his in another set....
mark had become another man when he with chalida,mark is not a man that treat any women all so considerate. He is kind, with other woman, he just do sth only polite , gentleman. in fact, his handsome must let he was used to being taken care of. I also never see any man will so considerate with every girl, or every sister. man just do this like this way to his girl.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

This must really be our intuitive connection. Did you know, I was going to say the same thing since page 322? But you beat me to it!

But it's okay. It's never too late for me to say I love you too. :kiss: Hahaha.
So we know this astonishing tacit understanding, Will make people love each other so much.
like mteam. haha~~~

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So we know this astonishing tacit understanding, Will make people love each other so much.
like mteam. haha~~~
YES~~~ Hahaha.

This song really belongs to M&M. Such tacit understanding and intuitive connections nurtures strong trust, so all doubts can be overcome. :)

Whoever tries to come in between us
รู้ไว้นะว่าเขาไม่มีวันเข้ามาได้
Let them know that they will never be able to come in (between us)
จะไม่มีตรงกลางที่เหลือว่างเผื่อใคร
There won't be any space left in the middle for anyone else
ถ้าใจเรายังผูกกัน
If our hearts are still intertwined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiHukM7rQk8

จะบอกอีกทีว่าฉันรักเธอ
I'm going to tell you one more time that I love you
จะบอกให้ฟังว่าฉันค้นเจอ
I'll let you know that I've discovered it
ความหมายของการมีชีวิตอยู่
The meaning of living on
ก็รู้จากเธอไม่ใช่ใคร
I've known it from you, no one else
จะบอกอีกทีถ้าไม่เชื่อกัน
I'll tell you one more time if you don't believe me
จะบอกอีกทีว่าความสำคัญ
I'll tell you one more time that when it comes to what's important
เธอนั้นเป็นที่หนึ่ง เหนือผู้ใด
You are number one, above everyone else
และไม่มีใครนอกจากเธอ
And there is no one else except you
อย่ากลัวกับคนที่เขามานินทา
Don't be afraid of others and their gossips
อย่ากลัวว่าในแววตาฉันมีใคร
Don't be afraid that there is someone else in my eyes
เชื่อในรักเรา
Believe in our love
เชื่อในหัวใจที่ฉันให้เธอได้ไหม
Can you believe in this heart that I gave to you?
ใครจะพยายามแทรกกลางระหว่างเรา
Whoever tries to come in between us
รู้ไว้นะว่าเขาไม่มีวันเข้ามาได้
Let them know that they will never be able to come in (between us)
จะไม่มีตรงกลางที่เหลือว่างเผื่อใคร
There won't be any space left in the middle for anyone else
ถ้าใจเรายังผูกกัน
If our hearts are still intertwined
ใครจะพยายามยุยงให้สั่นคลอน
Whoever tries to incite us towards faltering (try to faze/shake us)
รู้ไว้นะทุกครั้งฉันนอนหลับตาฝัน
I'll let you know, every time I close my eyes and dream
เห็นแค่ภาพเรารักกันยาวนาน
I only see an image of us loving each other for a long time
จนถึงวันที่ฉัน…แต่งงานกับเธอ
Until the day that I...marry you
จับผิดระแวงกันทุกวี่วัน
Finding fault and doubting each other every single day
นั่นมันยิ่งทำให้ความสัมพันธ์มันเริ่มที่จะจืดจางหายไป
That would cause the bond between us to weaken even more and eventually disappear
แค่ไว้ใจกันได้ไหมเธอ.
You, can we just trust each other?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Let me illuminate Mark/Mteam's teasing and trolling ways. 5555

I remember back in nov/dec 2011, Mark kept uploading weird, lovesick quotes. One week, I think he uploaded three or four in a row so finally, Margie, Boy, and Chalida had to comment. Lol. Before, they never. They just ignored him. Hahahaha.

Think about it. If Mark was really heartbroken like he pretended, would his friends make fun of him or comfort him? They know him better than distant fans. There were some (pardon me for being blunt) stupid shippers who actually thought Mark was as depressed as he pretended to be. Lmao. They kept tagging a certain actress who was often in the news with Marky boy at that time. This particular actress share the same nickname with Chalida. Lmao. News reporters still ask Marky by about this actress every once in a while. Lmao.

Btw. As Hippo reminded me, "nam bai bua bok" is also supposed to be used for relieving heartbreaks. 5555

After Bargie and Chalida commented, Mark also went out of his supposed depressed mood and said something in retaliation. 55555 but I think I forgot to scan it. Lol.

I remember when MTEAM had just started to follow each other and comment on each other's IG, Chalida rarely ever typed a word. She just used smile faces or other imagery. If you follow Alex and Toey on IG, Toey is the same. She rarely types up texts on Alex's IG. She sticks with imageries. Haha.
you know, I never even thought he was heartbroken since the beginning hahah because people who are close and knows him well, knows he's not hahah and when I read those comments from his friends, that's when I started to noticed he really wasn't hahah true, like you said, he/mteam likes to deceive the public, I've actually noticed Mark is actually wiser than what many people be judging about him, since the time I was watching him on Ratree Samosorn with Alex and Kao, I was asking my mom about him, she said exact the same thing you guys are saying and what I have always thought. I even noticed, he's the kind of person who likes to observe other people, listens to other peoples' point of views to see if it connects to his, then when he speaks, he takes their comments and rephrase it. He acts like he don't know anything, but he knows but doesn't show off, and yes likes to trick or play along with those stupid people hahah I agree with everything you guys are saying, he is much wiser than meet in the eye. He is like my one of my uncles. If you are their real fans, you have to understand their ways, or else, you will easily be falling for their deceiving tricks.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Any person, who has experience in love, will understand, such a state. No one will treat you like this way when you eat food but your boyfriend.
look at his in another set.... mark had become another man when he with chalida,mark is not a man that treat any women all so considerate. He is kind, with other woman, he just do sth only polite , gentleman. in fact, his handsome must let he was used to being taken care of. I also never see any man will so considerate with every girl, or every sister. man just do this like this way to his girl.
I agree. He also treat this way to Chalida, since 4hjhkk also. So that means, they must have started since those time or a little bit before that hahah

But yes, true. Prin isn't a kind of man who would treat any woman with all of his considerations. With other woman or women, he would be so or somewhat careless and helpless, and even like a kid, EVEN like khun noo (thai people also use this word for rich guys as well) sometimes hahah as the pictures you compared him with other ladies haha Being used to being taken care of. haha

He's only considerate, treat with careness and warmth, being a gentleman, sincere, dependable, and being thoughtful, and just brings out his true nature and romantic side, for a girl whom he give his heart and eyes on. Chalida is lucky to have a guy like this hahah

Also as for Chalida, with other men, she's free, flirtatious, carefree, spunky, spontaneous, talkative, frank, and even childish hahah

But with someone who is special to her, she becomes a different person, from a girl to a woman. She would be tender, gentle, shy, considerate, sincere, quiet, mature, full of admirations, tolerance, and worship, and as well, thoughtful, for a guy who is important to her. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, the picture that Chalida post up of her and Mark with Duffy doll, some people seems to not know the meaning behind this bear hahah if you get what I mean... by the comments they were commenting. Some of them seems to not know the meaning about it haha

hippo

sarNie Adult
You have been lurking, I know it. LOL. *glomps*
heheheheheh.....GUILTY AS CHARGED!
well i couldn't stay away from them, i just couldn't write my essay's...LOL
now i can't keep up with you guys.
YOU and JIMIEYOUSHI have become to advanced for meeee and wayyy to fassttt....LOL.
you girls always beat me to it, and have so much in-depth research....I LOVE IT! and really appreciate everyone's insights :thumbsup:

it's all so true. you really can see the difference in Chalida's face between the photos of the teddy bear and the person who gave it to her :yes:
I just love these 2 and their secretive ways. its such a lakorn....do you mind if i grab some :popcorn: too MINT.....LOL

Mark has just gone to Japan again, this time with a bigger gang, for Oishi brand.
i wonder if he will have any free time, or find any free time, this time round to buy gifts.

thanks so much for the research on duffy bear. they are such a sneaky pair.
i was in japan recently and saw the bears, but had no clue about its history, only knew it meant something to japan. now i regret not buying one :facepalm: