[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
There are certain things I know or may not know.
Mteam play hide and seek so its up to the individual to interpret.
LOL just wondering, are you the same person on youtube with the username, HeartedAngel27? Because you kind of sound similar to that person. I've actually see that person been following MTEAM&Mark since back in 2010, and noticing their suspicious behaviors since those time. If you and HeartedAngel27 are the same person, then you should already be confident about them by now. But if you're not that person, then my bad, I'm sorry. But seriously, you shouldn't just based your own opinions and cover your eyes and ears, trying not to see and hear what's behind the scenes. Almost everyone, even the ones who doesn't follow MTEAM closely, still knows what's behind all those unseens. You are basically one of those few people, yes, few people, that is blinded by rumors, gossips, and just basically what you see on the surface.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. I had doubts before because Mint showed little affection towards Mark. There are still lacking affections towards Mark from her but hey she's starting to show off a little so its good.! lol I know how excited Mteam fans are over the world when they see affection from her to Mark Lol **I want more affection from her to Mark too lol to show that she loves him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much* LOL

If all is true, dude, I only wish for the best! It's a test of hunger, thirst and deprivation. lol
Yes, Mark is a sweet gentleman to nong'Mint. He even labeled the bag with his name. LOL

And yes, dudes* just because I love Mark so much doesn't mean I follow all things about his life. Get real. lol

SonYukView4ever

LOL just wondering, are you the same person on youtube with the username, HeartedAngel27? Because you kind of sound similar to that person. I've actually see that person been following MTEAM&Mark since back in 2010, and noticing their suspicious behaviors since those time. If you and HeartedAngel27 are the same person, then you should already be confident about them by now. But if you're not that person, then my bad, I'm sorry. But seriously, you shouldn't just based your own opinions and cover your eyes and ears, trying not to see and hear what's behind the scenes. Almost everyone, even the ones who doesn't follow MTEAM closely, still knows what's behind all those unseens. You are basically one of those few people, yes, few people, that is blinded by rumors, gossips, and just basically what you see on the surface.
LOL that is me DUDE! Lol I even linked my youtube channel here back then. It happened after my love grows for Mark singing at that one show with Mint, Yaya and Nadech. But after the drama/scandal that happened to Mark with Mint Nutwara Lol---Mint Chalida started to distance and so I kind of lost---hope. Because it was a disaster for Mark!

---
Yes, it seemed like NM2 brought them together.
Lets pray they will stick closer.
I love and support Mark all the way! :dance2: :dance2:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol. I had doubts before because Mint showed little affection towards Mark. There are still lacking affections towards Mark from her but hey she's starting to show off a little so its good.! lol I know how excited Mteam fans are over the world when they see affection from her to Mark Lol **I want more affection from her to Mark too lol to show that she loves him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much* LOL

If all is true, dude, I only wish for the best! It's a test of hunger, thirst and deprivation. lol
Yes, Mark is a sweet gentleman to nong'Mint. He even labeled the bag with his name. LOL

And yes, dudes* just because I love Mark so much doesn't mean I follow all things about his life. Get real. lol
She doesn't have to because the affections she've been captured, already showed how she really feels for him lol you don't need so much affections from the person to actually know how much they feel. Just try to be more open-minded, and you'll see how much she feels for him. Because from what I've seen from her have been enough.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
what they show is good enough...their body always close/press against each other....this is also thai society and they are also young...since they are in the public eye, they need to do things carefully in the terms they want or else crazy ass drama....they can't just balantly hold hands and start kissing...how much PDA do you want? lol Hell i been w/my b/f for 7 yrs and we barely hold hand r kiss in public -.- this affection should be in private and between the couple....

SonYukView4ever

LOL. maybe I am a bit deprived and demanded more attention from my love. LOL jkjk I knew you guys would say that, "She doesn't need to show" Lol--then when she doesn't show people can doubt whether or not they were serious. Who knows? lol

SonYukView4ever

what they show is good enough...their body always close/press against each other....this is also thai society and they are also young...since they are in the public eye, they need to do things carefully in the terms they want or else crazy ass drama....they can't just balantly hold hands and start kissing...how much PDA do you want? lol Hell i been w/my b/f for 7 yrs and we barely hold hand r kiss in public -.- this affection should be in private and between the couple....
DUDE I am not asking for PDA! Geez! Some positive responses help a lot however total silence/ignorance is what leads the public to doubt! I am not at all serious about their real life "relationship". Who he or she chooses is their decision as long as they end with a person they love I support them.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
have you not seen the pix? even the recent 1...he has his arm around her with her leaning into him as comfortable as can be...did you not read my post..I mention that tooo...well to you that isn't enough "showing"....thai ppl r different....couple don't always have to be hugging and holding hands...as for the mountain of example of pix fellow mteam has compare with real couples...check those out..

"what they show is good enough...their body always close/press against each other"

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Dude, you get real. LOL.

Who the hell expected you to follow everything in Mark's life? No one in here implied that they have that expectation from you. Once again, your interpretation is way off. You can't even read our comments without twisting or distorting them in some ways. No offense. I'm just being real blunt about this. 

Like i.n.v.u. said, (btw thank you i.n.v.u. for your inputs. You're one of the few people who "get it" without me having to elaborate so much haha) SYV4, you don't follow Mark as closely as you've claimed. Therefore, you should acknowledge the fact that your opinions are less informed than people who follow him more closely. That is all. It's like showing courtesy to people who are either more experienced or knowledgeable.

I also notice you're usually the one who starts this discussion about mteam's personal life. Everyone else is just reacting to your comments. Is this your way of saying you want us to confirm to you that mteam are dating? Because everytime this discussion dies down, you revive it again. You enjoy this discussion the most, do you. Hahaha. /semi-joking

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LOL that is me DUDE! Lol I even linked my youtube channel here back then. It happened after my love grows for Mark singing at that one show with Mint, Yaya and Nadech. But after the drama/scandal that happened to Mark with Mint Nutwara Lol---Mint Chalida started to distance and so I kind of lost---hope. Because it was a disaster for Mark!

---
Yes, it seemed like NM2 brought them together.
Lets pray they will stick closer.
I love and support Mark all the way! :dance2: :dance2:
The distance was 'on' the surface, they actually kept in touch with each other since the time they've been distanced "on-screen". And if you love Mark so much, you should know someone like him is NOT someone who is not daring enough to "court" a girl whom he likes/love. He is well-experienced when it comes to love, relationship, and flirting with girls, why'd you think he has been judged as a Casanova, if he's not daring enough to court a girl, right? MTeam has passed that "courting" stage. The things you see on the surface, is not everything you base, upon your opinions.

Oh, and hi, nice to meet you HeartedAngel27 :) hahah you've actually followed them since back then... be confident... That's all I want to tell you haha

SonYukView4ever

Is this your way of saying you want us to confirm to you that mteam are dating? Because everytime this discussion dies down, you bring it back up again. You enjoy this discussion the most, do you. Hahaha. /semi-joking
No! I never said you need to bother "confirming". Maybe Mark will give an answer in the future if all is true. lol For now, he's available.

SonYukView4ever

He is well-experienced when it comes to love, relationship, and flirting with girls, why'd you think he has been judged as a Casanova, if he's not daring enough to court a girl, right?

Oh, and hi, nice to meet you HeartedAngel27 :) hahah you've actually followed them since back then... be confident... That's all I want to tell you haha
Do you have the article that claimed he was "casanova"????

Hi you too! lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Haha. Who believes this? I'm just gonna sit back and relax now. We've been through this cycle before. 

Btw. It's not hard to find an article claiming Mark is a casanova. Like i.n.v.u. said, you can find one on my blog but also many other Thai sources.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/04/01/interviewmak-clears-his-heart-2-2/

M&M are such precious lovers. Whooo!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Do you have the article that claimed he was "casanova"????

Hi you too! lol
If you are the same person as HeartedAngel27, on youtube, and you said you got into Mark since after 4huajai on Star Stage, then you should already know what I mean without me, having to show the evidence. It's on the clips too, not just magazines, since way back in 2010 lol Seriously, are you trying to get off-guard? I've seen you since those times, and you've even watched MTEAM's interview at 4HJHKK Press Conference 10-09-10, that chalidasubs, posted up. I saw your username even on that clip, and you still want me to show the evidence? LOL You are totally getting me off-guard man!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, like what mintwix said, I'm just going to sit back and relax now. No need to give anymore intentions man... ENOUGH!

SonYukView4ever

If you are the same person as HeartedAngel27, on youtube, and you said you got into Mark since after 4huajai on Star Stage, then you should already know what I mean without me, having to show the evidence. It's on the clips too, not just magazines, since way back in 2010 lol Seriously, are you trying to get off-guard? I've seen you since those times, and you've even watched MTEAM's interview at 4HJHKK Press Conference 10-09-10, that chalidasubs, posted up. I saw your username even on that clip, and you still want me to show the evidence? LOL You are totally getting me off-guard man!
Dude I watch a lot of clips. Which one are you referring to? the one that said he was "casanova"? What are you trying to say "offguard?" I dont remember reading about him being "casanova" til some of you mentioned.

I don't think its necessary I say anything. I will probably stand where I was yesterday. lol

---
I hate going on in a circle too. I stop here. You can carry on if you want. lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
สาธุ สาธุ สาธุ สันติ โนโมโทสะ สาธุ deep breath*

Can't wait for Nuer Mek 2 nor...

@syk4ever I'm not telling you, find it yourself at mintwix's blog.