[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I do not want to say anything. Because he has said it all.

All these are from professional books and research to find a theoretical basis. I just show you a little bit.
no one able to overcome, hidden-----tenths of one second reaction micro expressions.

so................

sibling????? sibling????? sibling?????
not daring enough to "court" ??????

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaahaha that clip had me rolling. Khun Prin is soo "pak keng" don't know if I spelled that right. Khun Chalida's sense of humor doesn't fail to match up to that of her Khun Pee. :) so this should air soon I'm hoping!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@jimieyoushi

About that interview, so many fan comments on YouTube. Hahaha. They all notice Mark's suspicious behaviors when asked about Chalida. If you notice, near the end of the clip before Mark lowered his voice to a whisper, one of the reporters told Mark: "Nong is not here." @7:15 Then he said "Oh, okay" and then started to whisper.

Hahaahahaahahahahaha. So even the reporters assumed Mark was checking whether Chalida was around listening to his interview. Lmao!!

Love Mark in the vdo. :D Even though it was a not so anything bts clip but Mark was still in there. That's good enough.hahaha..Thanks for the vdo,Vee.
:)

Mark's Interview.

At 6:30, when they ask him that Mint don't want to get with Pupa b/c she have news with Mark.
(I believes that what they ask him; I have a feeling that's what they ask him.Correct me if I'm wrong)My point is It was funny when he said
"Mint,help me" while looking at the other side.ha. Funny. Then he goes on w/ the Brother-Sister relationship and then the
most funniest part was when it keeps on repeating the word "Jing" over and over again.hahahha.Silly,Mark. I LOVE him!!!
He so Na'rak. Di Chan rak kow mak mak. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMZT7BgO3K0&feature=g-all-u

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Left (From Japan): "P'Mak is kind. He bought this for me. (The sweets were very delicious) Hahaha." Right (From Korea): "Nong Mint is kind. She bought this for me." ----- Mteam have so much harmony it's crazy. Lmao. Cyber isopraxism and their recipes for love rumors and of course their love calls. 55555555 P.S. The way mteam are leaning towards each other makes the teddy bear look like it's their baby. Hahaha. Margie and Ize asked if Mark have gifts for them too. 555 I wonder who else received. If Kim received a souvenir from Mark, I think she would have uploaded it on Instagram long time ago. Lol. Since they've been promoting pyckk hardcore lately. Which reminds me, Kim also went to Korea last time (with the maker productions), but I don't think she bought Mark a present the way Chalida did. Haha. MTEAM is personal, but they will never admit it by words. Lmao. Last time, Chalida forgot about P'Yui. Boy: "Tawan Chai within Neua Mek. Wait to watch na ja."
I bet the first person he thought about was our Mint hahaha And about what did Kim received for her gift...I guess, he didn't bought her anything, just visited her at..I guess at Raeng Pratana set because Nadech is there too. Hahaha Margie and Ize asked if he have gifts for them too... hahah aww... MTeam is personal lol haha I wonder what's in the bag that Chalida is holding onto...so it's not just a teddy bear and some food, but other things too.. hmmm... hahaha They are really thoughtful and really care about each other hehe No words to describe jing jingggg, besides narak makkk hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

All these are from professional books and research to find a theoretical basis. I just show you a little bit.
no one able to overcome, hidden-----tenths of one second reaction micro expressions.

so................

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well explained, JIMIEYOUSHI. ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

so................

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Haahha once again thanks na
I always find this interesting haah(;
Great interpretation ja

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hahahaahaha that clip had me rolling. Khun Prin is soo "pak keng" don't know if I spelled that right. Khun Chalida's sense of humor doesn't fail to match up to that of her Khun Pee. :) so this should air soon I'm hoping!
he sure is lol hehe ^^

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
<3 the visual...that for the visual explaination!!..look at his arm around her and mint leaning in so close...lol the clip was awesome ...PRETTY! PRETTY!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@jimieyoushi

About that interview, so many fan comments on YouTube. Hahaha. They all notice Mark's suspicious behaviors when asked about Chalida. If you notice, near the end of the clip before Mark lowered his voice to a whisper, one of the reporters told Mark: "Nong is not here." @7:15 Then he said "Oh, okay" and then started to whisper.

Hahaahahaahahahahaha. So even the reporters assumed Mark was checking whether Chalida was around listening to his interview. Lmao!!
really ? I don't know . I don't know any tai.

all of my judgment, just from their body language and micro-expressions. from the beginning to the present. haha.

thank you tell me these. too funny,I believe that no reporters don't understand mark,haha.These reporters just can not say that for some reason.I can hear their voices when mark repeated "jing"...... what they said? they all know, they just do not say break, booing haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

all of my judgment, just from their body language and micro-expressions. from the beginning to the present. haha.

thank you tell me these. too funny,I believe that no reporters don't understand mark,haha.These reporters just can not say that for some reason.I can hear their voices when mark repeated "jing"...... what they said? they all know, they just do not say break, booing haha
Only the insiders know, just not the public, they're just suspicious about the two, but doesn't know for sure haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

This is why we have always complemented each other. You're the expert in body language! We're a perfect match!!! xD

I would have not heard what the Thai reporter said either, but I was reading the YouTube comments and so many fans were spazzing and they always point out these little details. Lol.

Mteam have so many fans and quite a large following (when compared to Chalex, Chanawat, and Markim). It's a pity ch3 seem to neglect us so much. M&M's popularity is really just from their personal charms. No official promotion at all.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anyways, off-topic..you know, I kind of wonder what's between p'Boy Pakorn and Min Pechaya. These two also seems to be having some events with each other... and they're from different channels. I know they said they've known each other before, and is quite close..but I think it's kind of something hahah or maybe it's just a rumor? But quite suspicious to me though ...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
According to this video,

I love the comment that says, "หมากอาจมีเคมีเข้ากับหลายคน แต่หมาก-มิ้นต์ ดูเรียลที่สุดนอกจอ" (Mark aht mee chemi kao gub lai kon, tae Mark-Mint doo real tee soot nok jor).

Translate: Mark may have chemistry with a lot of people, but Mark-Mint looks the most real off-screen.

hehe^^ Totally agree with that person hahah

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am saying if you really followed Mark/mteam as closely as you've claimed you would not have been surprised that they met before being pranangs. This isn't the first time you seem to not be familiar with a common knowledge. So I don't wonder why your opinions are less informed. What I wonder is why you still hold onto certain beliefs when people remind you of certain relevant information. I.E. About why mteam are not expected to have events together besides channel3 related one's.
There are certain things I know or may not know.
Mteam play hide and seek so its up to the individual to interpret.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There are certain things I know or may not know.
Mteam play hide and seek so its up to the individual to interpret.
You always fail to grasp the main points of my message. That's why I have to spell it out so constantly. That much is very revealing about your capacity to interpret. NO ONE is saying it's not up to the individual to interpret. The real message of my previous comment to you is that some opinions are more informed than others. Likewise, some interpretations are closer to the truth than others. What you are doing is the equivalent of covering your ears and singing la la la.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't follow Mteam as closely...all my info is from here or mteam site....I didn't know they met/knew each other...

I understand what your saying mintwix....Mintwix follow them really closely (stalking) so she knows all those small hint/detail and is very inform by reading what is spelt out and isn;t spell out and not reading what ppl comment of what it is...

Syv4eva - I do remember you saying you follow mteam closely but yet your information is off and base on opinion.....ex: not knowing that they know each other before, why they don't do events, and what the pix were about (saying it's a new lakorn pairing) - for some1 who say they follow them closely, what you know is off base from the truth...Maybe you should rethink your sources? r that you actually don't follow them closely...not trying to pick on you, just pointing that out

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I don't follow Mteam as closely...all my info is from here or mteam site....I didn't know they met/knew each other... I understand what your saying mintwix....Mintwix follow them really closely (stalking) so she knows all those small hint/detail and is very inform by reading what is spelt out and isn;t spell out and not reading what ppl comment of what it is... Syv4eva - I do remember you saying you follow mteam closely but yet your information is off and base on opinion.....ex: not knowing that they know each other before, why they don't do events, and what the pix were about (saying it's a new lakorn pairing) - for some1 who say they follow them closely, what you know is off base from the truth...Maybe you should rethink your sources? r that you actually don't follow them closely...not trying to pick on you, just pointing that out
in addition to what you're saying, I also didn't follow them since the beginning either. Yet, I still know what's the truth behind all those things too.