[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I see what you mean on your view of opinion. I admit, I sometimes have feel guilty also when I say mteam like/love each other. For what if it wasn't true? But I am more confident and comfortable of saying that they are intimate and admiring each other. Of course we can see that by their body language and P'Mark did say that P'Mint was pretty and missed her. P'Chalida said that P'Mark is "narak muern derm" (loved the way both of them said stuff about each other). And P'Chalida did i think call/text while he was having that interview. He said they were trying a new program out. Maybe an call/text/video app, I'm guessing. So if she call/text him once, what makes you think they won't call/text each other again?
Also, P'Margie said that she sometimes met up with Mark & Mint C. So I'm guessing if Margie can't make it to any plans they set out, then maybe Mark & Mint would go alone or invite someone else (like se7en & park hyun bul). But anyways we are all mteamers here so.. yeah...

lols! I'm also a Kob S. & Num S. fan.
Thanks for expressing your understanding. I think my disagreement got many hardcore Mteam shippers upset even when thats not my intention at all. I am a hardcore fan myself, but I don't try to dig beyond the onscreen window. Because off-screen is a different story. I stand my ground, support Mteam as my #1 on-screen couple but off-screen I won't say much because like I said I don't see enough information to convince me that both are close on a level like Bargie. Srsly Bargie are crazy off or onscreen. Lol Their level of friendship has no limit. Mteam's level of friendship is still 'kling-kling'..like they are still uncomfortable at times...even though their comfort zone has skyrocketed since the middle of NM2. Like everyone else, I study them based on their body and actions as well as listening to their truthful words. I stay open-minded to whatever may come over.

-----

Currently Mteam have no events together. Let's hope they get contact for some special events soon although Mark is booked for the rest of the month. Mint is filming with James Ma.

**I am thirsty for Mteam lol any events would be fine.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
 This world isn't black and white. I said this months ago. You should stop seeing this as based solely on mteam shipper mentality. Do you even know the backgrounds of every single individual here? No. You don't know their lifestyles, occupation, education, etc. We all have our own thoughts and opinions and they're definitely influenced by different aspects of our personalities, experiences, identity, etc. I take as an offense that my opinions are supposedly colored by the mere fact that I'm a "hardcore mteam fan." Seriously. Grow up.

As for your other opinions. Keep it. Like I said. I ain't trying to convince anyone. But let's not act like everyone is all worked up over such a small disagreement. From what I see, many people here have been very civil.

@mmgjp314

I don't want to prolong this discussion, seriously, but two years of only pre-dating stage? You underestimate Marky boy. Haha. But it's okay. Like I said. I'm honestly fed up with this discussion.

"To each their own."

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
This world isn't black and white. I said this months ago. You should stop seeing this as an mteam shipper mentality. Do you even know the backgrounds of every single individual here? No. You don't know their lifestyles, occupation, education, etc. We all have our own thoughts and opinions and they're definitely influenced by different aspects of our personalities, experiences, identity, etc. I take as an offense that my opinions are supposedly colored by the mere fact that I'm a "hardcore mteam fan." Seriously. Grow up.

As for your other opinions. Keep it. Like I said. I ain't trying to convince anyone. But let's not act like everyone is all worked up over such a small disagreement.

@mmgjp314

I don't want to prolong this discussion, seriously, but two years of only pre-dating stage? You underestimate Marky boy. Haha. But it's okay. Like I said. I'm honestly fed up with this discussion. Haha.

"To each their own."
hahaha I'm not underestimating him, although I said that. It's honestly not constant from my mind hahah I'm just saying to make more understanding out of it. But of course, you're not in a pre-dating stage when you knew each other for 2 years or more and have interests in each other for that long. I'm just getting along the lines with other people hahah I think I'm confident enough to say it, but I just don't want to say it and just trying to go along the lines with peoples' discussions. But it's not constant from my mind lol Don't get me wrong lol hahah

SonYukView4ever

Im kinda the same as you, but I definitely love Mteam and support them all the way!
I actually feel kind of guilty not being as confident about their real relationship with each other as most Mteamers here... But hey I'm still an Mteamer ! :)
It's okay, don't be guilty. Just because we express our differences doesn't mean that we don't have confidence in Mteam. It could mean that we see things differently from other Mteamers. Our differences go to show that even among Mteam fans, we see Mteam differently; they may be closer to some fans or distance to others. Im positive that Mark adores Mint or that Mint has learned to adore Mark as well.

@mintwix
I respect your opinion. I express my opinion with no intention to alter how other Mteam fans think of Mark or Mint. I think I will end it here. I don't want to discourage anyone's liking towards M&M or keep bringing this topic up again.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@SonYukView4ever
Although I do not like tai mmfans practices hidden pictures and messages, but in personal relationships, in order to protect mteam, we do not need to show all the evidence. but we does not show, does not mean there no. like mteam do not show they are "secret dating"to us, does not mean they do not have contact.

you know, what is called "secret"? if they are show us like chalida show us she with pupaa, maybe I will doubts.haha. We have said more than enough, of course, there is more than you can imagine.

In fact,
Love, just between the two people.
do not need to prove and explain. especially for mteam. they do not care about anyone. If you know them,they will thank you.
If you do not, also do not have any impact on their relationship.

I can understand doubts is because you care.maybe because age and experience, if you are more mature, you will find how obvious and clear they are show us. no need any require any doubts.

about why pupaa always follow chalda anywhere. one of reason you can go to find old news. When his brother to pursue aff, hehad having not careful, said a few words: just for business ... improve the degree of concern for their familyresort,visibility. this is the reason.Of course, to some extent, they are friends. so she did not care his follow. she can also tease these people who are willingto doubt the they are dating, and then, let them feel be deceived. mteam always like do this game. They are unusual. They aremore like a jerk in some respects. No matter how much I like them, I must say like this.haha. another way is You do not know"Smoke bomb" is so usually in the entertainment business, what a good way. why mteam can't do?

I have to say, if you want to be a mteamer, you as indeed needs to mature. because mteam they are mature, they has matureattitude and the mature way in love. this is also the reason, they can be maintained up to now, to overcome a lot ofdifficulties, to go further ...So, if you like pure love or understand love just like love lakorn, if you trust in the love so fragile. I think give up is better for you.

no need doubt, no need to annoying youself and others. You can trust that chalida with pupaa or anyothers are dating, and mteam just in work. or whatever you want to believe. nothing important to mteam's private lives. (mark said the same word when the rumors about he date mintwa), others believe or not also nothing importhant to every real mteamers. we also will do everything we want do.

we are in here, just because we want to share and enjoy mteam together happiness. especially in such an obvious case. These doubts and discussion does seem redundant and boring.

@mmgjp314
more that dating.....hahaha.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for expressing your understanding. I think my disagreement got many hardcore Mteam shippers upset even when thats not my intention at all. I am a hardcore fan myself, but I don't try to dig beyond the onscreen window. Because off-screen is a different story. I stand my ground, support Mteam as my #1 on-screen couple but off-screen I won't say much because like I said I don't see enough information to convince me that both are close on a level like Bargie. Srsly Bargie are crazy off or onscreen. Lol Their level of friendship has no limit. Mteam's level of friendship is still 'kling-kling'..like they are still uncomfortable at times...even though their comfort zone has skyrocketed since the middle of NM2. Like everyone else, I study them based on their body and actions as well as listening to their truthful words. I stay open-minded to whatever may come over.

-----

Currently Mteam have no events together. Let's hope they get contact for some special events soon although Mark is booked for the rest of the month. Mint is filming with James Ma.

**I am thirsty for Mteam lol any events would be fine.

WHAT? WHAT ? WHAT?

you said mteam's comfortable less than bargie comfortable? ?????

If you think so, then I can understand why your always doubts .But you really need to go to more study and research their photos and body language.

mteam's comfort level, only the married can be achieved.

bargie? hahaha,They are not comparable.

-------

about event, You do not think about so many unusual phenomenon? I do not understand, why you still expect them to have many event???? I think every really mteamer also know reason and situation.No one would expect they have event together for a long time.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^In fact, just recently there were new rumors that Mark wants K'Ae to stop managing his work. Mark denied it of course....

To the mteam fans who have been in this fandom for a long time...We all know...

There is "no smoke without fire."

SonYukView4ever

WHAT? WHAT ? WHAT?

you said mteam's comfortable less than bargie comfortable? ?????

If you think so, then I can understand why your always doubts .But you really need to go to more study and research their photos and body language.

mteam's comfort level, only the married can be achieved.

bargie? hahaha,They are not comparable.

-------

about event, You do not think about so many unusual phenomenon? I do not understand, why you still expect them to have many event???? I think every really mteamer also know reason and situation.No one would expect they have event together for a long time.
Like I said, believe in what you see. I am not here to CREATE a MESS with you or anyone. As much as I like to say that there is a potential development for Mteam, they are still "kling-kling" and yes their level of comfort is most likely like "sibling".

As for events, I'd like to see some promotions soon.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

@mmgjp314

seriously, but two years of only pre-dating stage? You underestimate Marky boy. Haha.
yessss, This is the focus.....understanding .......hahahaha, like you word :highfive:

@mmgjp314

you know, in some respects, treat the girls who he really like, not any boy will do as a gentleman.
especially self-confidence, experience, and such a character as mark. and our chalida is sooooo cute, pretty, flirtatious.....
Who will waste of time and just really to prepare-dating and reserve? hahaha

SonYukView4ever

^In fact, just recently there were new rumors that Mark wants K'Ae to stop managing his work. Mark denied it of course....
I don't know if you were referring to a clip I saw earlier. I think K'Ae is a sissy. He doesn't pluerm Mark as much because I think Mark likes to do things his way. He said K'Ae gives him more freedom compared other actors but how I see is Mark prefers not to be under K'Ae's management.

I myself don't favor Ae Supachai. (*no hard feelings for his fans**

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Like I said, believe in what you see. I am not here to CREATE a MESS with you or anyone. As much as I like to say that there is a potential development for Mteam, they are still "kling-kling" and yes their level of comfort is most likely like "sibling".

As for events, I'd like to see some promotions soon.
OK, if mteam comfort called like "sibling", so we can called mario and gubie "sibling", we can called teaw and her boyfriend "sibling", we can called chat and vicky "sibling", we can called amy and cee "sibling", we can called nok and his wife "sibling", we can called charit and woosez "sibling", we can called gale and her boyfriend "sibling" , we can called porh and ae "sibling", we also can called any lover "sibling" if you meaning "sibling" like this way. but I just curious you will called sth like chalida with alex what?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@SonYukView4ever
Although I do not like tai mmfans practices hidden pictures and messages, but in personal relationships, in order to protect mteam, we do not need to show all the evidence. but we does not show, does not mean there no. like mteam do not show they are "secret dating"to us, does not mean they do not have contact.

you know, what is called "secret"? if they are show us like chalida show us she with pupaa, maybe I will doubts.haha. We have said more than enough, of course, there is more than you can imagine.

In fact,
Love, just between the two people.
do not need to prove and explain. especially for mteam. they do not care about anyone. If you know them,they will thank you.
If you do not, also do not have any impact on their relationship.

I can understand doubts is because you care.maybe because age and experience, if you are more mature, you will find how obvious and clear they are show us. no need any require any doubts.

about why pupaa always follow chalda anywhere. one of reason you can go to find old news. When his brother to pursue aff, hehad having not careful, said a few words: just for business ... improve the degree of concern for their familyresort,visibility. this is the reason.Of course, to some extent, they are friends. so she did not care his follow. she can also tease these people who are willingto doubt the they are dating, and then, let them feel be deceived. mteam always like do this game. They are unusual. They aremore like a jerk in some respects. No matter how much I like them, I must say like this.haha. another way is You do not know"Smoke bomb" is so usually in the entertainment business, what a good way. why mteam can't do?

I have to say, if you want to be a mteamer, you as indeed needs to mature. because mteam they are mature, they has matureattitude and the mature way in love. this is also the reason, they can be maintained up to now, to overcome a lot ofdifficulties, to go further ...So, if you like pure love or understand love just like love lakorn, if you trust in the love so fragile. I think give up is better for you.

no need doubt, no need to annoying youself and others. You can trust that chalida with pupaa or anyothers are dating, and mteam just in work. or whatever you want to believe. nothing important to mteam's private lives. (mark said the same word when the rumors about he date mintwa), others believe or not also nothing importhant to every real mteamers. we also will do everything we want do.

we are in here, just because we want to share and enjoy mteam together happiness. especially in such an obvious case. These doubts and discussion does seem redundant and boring.

@mmgjp314
more that dating.....hahaha.
Finally! You comment, JIMMIEYOUSHI hahaha I was waiting for your comments hahah You're another person, besides mintwix that I can depend on hahaha

@mmgjp314

you know, in some respects, treat the girls who he really like, not any boy will do as a gentleman.
especially self-confidence, experience, and such a character as mark. and our chalida is sooooo cute, pretty, flirtatious.....
Who will waste of time and just really to prepare-dating and reserve? hahaha
Yes, I know. As I was saying, the comments I said were not constant from my mind. I can say they are "secretly dating", but I just don't want to say it because "some people" are just so doubtful about them, so I'm just getting along the line with their doubtful remarks. I know Mark & Mint better. Although I don't have much experience about dating and being in a relationship, but I am mature enough to tell what kind of relationship people are by showing their body language and such. But some people may not understand hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
As from the pictures that @mintwix posted, so "sibling-like" huh? hahahah

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Yes. They are very sibling like. Though I prefer to call it incest.

hahahahaha yes,

You are always so precise wording! incest, hahaha.really.

mark you are so bad, How you can so brazenly to you "nong"? If it is your habit, why you don't do this way to others? chalida also Is bad, how can you so comfortable let you pee touch you. I remember even you with your clost "pee alex", you body also Inconsistent with him. you always a good girl right? but why you so like you pee mark do this for you?

Why such a big difference?

"sibling" haha

mark, Why do you can have such control over stare to you "nong"? you know, others, they are only use this stare to thier wife or their girlfriend, because this stare is meaning full possession.....

mark, why you has the same Smile, facial expressions, satisfaction and self-confidence like you sister's boyfrined when you with your “nong"? chalida ,you are just too happy and sweet with you pee mark, others girls just show such smile when whem with her boyfriend.

@SonYukView4ever
if you want, we have more to show.

these all we see. no one want to prove or convince. We explained, is because we know you really love mteam. In fact, we can do nothing. true always will is true. can not cover up. Unless they do not let us see any pictures.

You can also show some photos to express your views. like you said, bargie more comfortable. I'm looking forward to see it. Because from what I see, margie is to escape and stiff, bargie just putting on a show, Their body language is never true intimacy.You necessary to distinguish between the familiar and intimate concept. bargie not at a level of intimacy as mteam.

but maybe you can show some pic made ​​us feel sorry for margie's boyfriend p'tong. haha.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
you believe only what you see?? can you really see an atom? so if you don't see them it doesn't exist..?? If the tree fall in the forest and nobody is there to hear or see it...so it doesn't happen correct? ......Not believing is your choice whatever...but just because you don't straight out SEE it doesn't mean it never happen or didn't exist...that is 1 narrow way of thinking...there so many things out there in the world that we can't see but exist...wow...no offense

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha yes,

You are always so precise wording! incest, hahaha.really.

mark you are so bad, How you can so brazenly to you "nong"? If it is your habit, why you don't do this way to others? chalida also Is bad, how can you so comfortable let you pee touch you. I remember even you with your clost "pee alex", you body also Inconsistent with him. you always a good girl right? but why you so like you pee mark do this for you?

Why such a big difference?

"sibling" haha

mark, Why do you can have such control over stare to you "nong"? you know, others, they are only use this stare to thier wife or their girlfriend, because this stare is meaning full possession.....

mark, why you has the same Smile, facial expressions, satisfaction and self-confidence like you sister's boyfrined when you with your “nong"? chalida ,you are just too happy and sweet with you pee mark, others girls just show such smile when whem with her boyfriend.

@SonYukView4ever
if you want, we have more to show.

these all we see. no one want to prove or convince. We explained, is because we know you really love mteam. In fact, we can do nothing. true always will is true. can not cover up. Unless they do not let us see any pictures.

You can also show some photos to express your views. like you said, bargie more comfortable. I'm looking forward to see it. Because from what I see, margie is to escape and stiff, bargie just putting on a show, Their body language is never true intimacy.You necessary to distinguish between the familiar and intimate concept. bargie not at a level of intimacy as mteam.

but maybe you can show some pic made ​​us feel sorry for margie's boyfriend p'tong. haha.

now you're making me spazzing :D hahahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
So to speak, Mark and Chalida has a "sibling relationship", but does that mean they cannot have any mutual sexual tension/desire/feelings for one another? It is not even rational to put it that way that just because they have a "sibling relationship" even though they are not real siblings, there is no sexual tension. Apart from not being real siblings, it is disgusting and creepy but it is normal even for real siblings to have sexual fantasy about their family members. I hope we can remain mature in this type of discussion that I just happen to address in this post about the whole sibling sexual fantasy thingy.

Mark and Chalida probably will never succumb to addressing this publicly so everything is based on what people see. And it is apparent in body language and countless pictures, exposing them. Sure they may view themselves as just bro and sister, whether they acknowledge it themselves, baby that ain't no "sibling relationship".

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whooaaaa wall of texts ;0

At the end of the day, I believe there's still something going on between those two lol
We may not know em personally whatsoever but following them from the beginning has confirmed many things. <--hope I'm not being too vague haaha
Chai chai chai !!! Actions does speaker louder than words
Pupa and Chalida rumors will always resurface lol Maybe they're the real pee nong gan like Bargie 555 Youll never know lol
All I know is all that media crap/rumor ain't phasing me
So Susu ✌✌✌

Thanks for compiling all those pics na Jimie. Def spazzzzz worthy pics/comparisons ! Made mi tummmiiee all jittery

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you believe only what you see?? can you really see an atom? so if you don't see them it doesn't exist..?? If the tree fall in the forest and nobody is there to hear or see it...so it doesn't happen correct? ......Not believing is your choice whatever...but just because you don't straight out SEE it doesn't mean it never happen or didn't exist...that is 1 narrow way of thinking...there so many things out there in the world that we can't see but exist...wow...no offense
I see what you mean, and what and who you are refering to hahah It's true too. Everything you see is NOT everything you may think. Things you don't see publicly, it doesn't mean it don't exist or never happen. The things you see STRAIGHT to you, doesn't mean it will exist. Just like certain couples hahah