[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MTEAM were contacted for Sam Bai Mai Thao. That much is true, but they're not confirmed yet. I am also sure Bargie were contacted as well because P'Ja had told K'Somrakn she wanted them in her lakorn and Chalida also responded to her same comment. Both of these pairings have a chance since a few of the FCs seemed to have confirmed them. I don't know about Matt and Great though I wouldn't be surprised if they were contacted. P'Ja after all once said earlier in 2011 that producers will have the chance to work with 3M again.

But honestly, are you guys really excited for it? Somehow, I think P'Ja is using the same tactic she did for 3NNT. The popularity of the pairings will likely garner ratings but it would suck if the script is weak again. I also think it's about time MTEAM get the spotlight all to themselves. PLR had few scenes they could call all their own and I'm sure NM2 would focus on too many characters where romance would again be just another side story.

Besides, everything is still up for constant evaluation and change. Just like how Chalida was contacted for 3NNT but she passed up on it. Also, just like how P'Jett wanted to give Chalida a maturer role next year but I wouldn't be surprised if that particular role is going to some else already. I also have doubts whether Chalida will be Sai See Plerng now.

About Game Ruk Gol Saneha, MTEAM were actually confirmed last week on Wiki. Hahaha, But someone had erased the content so how reliable can we trust YayaChalidaWorld? The admin basically gets their info on wiki even though I think they do have some vague inside connections. I also noticed they deleted their page(?) just after mmgjp314 posted the link on AF, so that may be why the link does not work. (I think they also posted up my Siggy on their Instagram account before so I wonder if they visit AsianFuse O_O)

Game Ruk Gol Saneha sounds too good to be true for MTEAM. But like everyone else, I would be delighted as well and I would purchase the novel right away if true. 5555 I read the synopsis and it's something alright. Both the pra aek and nang aek are like players. Lmao. I sorta see MTEAM in that light in real life sometimes. 555 The pra aek had confessed his love to nang aek when they were younger. She broke his heart and since then he became like a playboy, etc. etc.

I'm gonna rant a bit here.

It's so hard being an Mteamer. /whines Lmao. With other pairings, you get confirmations in a snap. But nothing comes easy with MTEAM. Like with Nm2, it took more then a few months for official confirmations even though the insiders all knew MTEAM were reserved for nm2. Now with Mteam's possible third reunion, judging by the FC's words and etc. I know they're holding back some info. You get statements like,.."See you in the next lakorn (or not) Hahaha" or "Shhh. Only we know" or "They say don't say too much."

Like Grrr. In MTEAM fandom, we be playing with each other's heartstrings too much. I'm guilty myself. Lmao. Just like with MTEAM and all their love rumors. Just like how mm_pantip made that farewell message as if we will never see MTEAM again.... Seriously. This fandom is full of annoying trickers.

/endrant

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I still can't believe this is happening. It's too good I be true. But I feel like its gonna be like Kammathep Roy Ruk, where everyone thought that nalida were definitely gonna be in it but they just ended up blowing us off. I hope it won't happen for that 3 bai Lakorn
Anyways, I really like all the pra'nangs. Wan Jai gub nai jom ying girls reunited! And they're all very familiar with each other. Barge and mteam in the same Lakorn is HHSKHSB! And I betcha boy would be teasing mteam all over again.
Hehe
i hope so too. Yup, but they're not just familar with each other, but they are actually really close with each other. They're all from the same friends group.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
MTEAM were contacted for Sam Bai Mai Thao. That much is true, but they're not confirmed yet. I am also sure Bargie were contacted as well because P'Ja had told K'Somrakn she wanted them in her lakorn and Chalida also responded to her same comment. Both of these pairings have a chance since a few of the FCs seemed to have confirmed them. I don't know about Matt and Great though I wouldn't be surprised if they were contacted. P'Ja after all once said earlier in 2011 that producers will have the chance to work with 3M again.

But honestly, are you guys really excited for it? Somehow, I think P'Ja is using the same tactic she did for 3NNT. The popularity of the pairings will likely garner ratings but it would suck if the script is weak again. I also think it's about time MTEAM get the spotlight all to themselves. PLR had few scenes they could call all their own and I'm sure NM2 would focus on too many characters where romance would again be just another side story.

Besides, everything is still up for constant evaluation and change. Just like how Chalida was contacted for 3NNT but she passed up on it. Also, just like how P'Jett wanted to give Chalida a maturer role next year but I wouldn't be surprised if that particular role is going to some else already. I also have doubts whether Chalida will be Sai See Plerng now.

About Game Ruk Gol Saneha, MTEAM were actually confirmed last week on Wiki. Hahaha, But someone had erased the content so how reliable can we trust YayaChalidaWorld? The admin basically gets their info on wiki even though I think they do have some vague inside connections. I also noticed they deleted their page(?) just after mmgjp314 posted the link on AF, so that may be why the link does not work. (I think they also posted up my Siggy on their Instagram account before so I wonder if they visit AsianFuse O_O)

Game Ruk Gol Saneha sounds too good to be true for MTEAM. But like everyone else, I would be delighted as well and I would purchase the novel right away if true. 5555 I read the synopsis and it's something alright. Both the pra aek and nang aek are like players. Lmao. I sorta see MTEAM in that light in real life sometimes. 555 The pra aek had confessed his love to nang aek when they were younger. She broke his heart and since then he became like a playboy, etc. etc.

It's so hard being an Mteamer. /whines Lmao. With other pairings, you get confirmations in a snap. But nothing comes easy with MTEAM. Like with Nm2, it took more then a few months for official confirmations even though the insiders all knew MTEAM were reserved for nm2. Now with Mteam's possible third reunion, judging by the FC's words and etc. I know they're holding back some info. You get statements like,.."See you in the next lakorn (or not) Hahaha" or "Shhh. Only we know" or "They say don't say too much."

Like Grrr. In MTEAM fandom, we be playing with each other's heartstrings too much. I'm guilty myself. Lmao. Just like with MTEAM and all their love rumors. Just like how mm_pantip made that farewell message as if we will never see MTEAM again.... Seriously. This fandom is full of annoying trickers.

/endrant
hmmm... if it's like what you said, Imma be sooo mad hahaha and wow, ChalidaUrassayaWorld just deleted their page right after I posted it up on here? WTH?! Shoot. It BETTER NOT be a trick man, keeping our hopes up then shattered them all afterwards.

True, everything doesn't come too easy for MTeam. And this fandom is full of trickers, and I might feel guilty too if everything I post on here becomes false.

But wait, MTeam confirmed for Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha already? Really?! AHHH!! it's too good to be true about this! :D But I'm excited hahah But yeah, I also saw it on Mark's Thai wiki of that lakorn too, but then when I checked Chalida's, it's not on there. I think I saw it a long time ago, but they deleted it. I just checked Mark's T-Wiki, it's still on there but not on Chalida's. I just didn't want to tell about it though because it's not really reliable.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I enjoy 3BT....I thought the 3rd?? n'k was halarious so bold in the way she spoke.....mostly the 2nd couple...the 1st couple won't make sense since P'k is friend w/ n'k father...a lil younger but he suppose to be 10-20 years older than n'k.....watching it the 2nd time around I sorta enjoy ann & jarkit coupling...the other was boring....as for the other lakorn...i hope they do get it...it be nice to see them in a real loving scene

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
just watched the ending...well actually episode 13. They are the 1st couple Pisit & Int Aun, Bargie's the second couple, and P'Great&Matt couple is the third. Chalida, Margie, and Matt will play as siblings. Chalida's character seems to be a mature role, she's a cake maker, but her interest career is a doctor, don't know what kind of doctor. She plays P'Anne T.'s role. She's the youngest sister, Margie's second, and Matt's the oldest.
I'm literally shaking with excitement and mteam fever. *takes deep breath and breathes out*
This is a rueng ma hud sa jun. Miracle. Or a gift from God. haha. MTeam as the first main couple? *takes deep breath again*
This is wayy beyond cool to believe. We mteamers always get teased! First we get "Last Day, Last Scene, Last Time and.. The Last Memory of... M&M.. Say goodbye Nuer Mek II"
We get ready to say bye NM2 filming then BAM! They slap us in the face with all this news?!!!! What are they trying to do?
We Mteamers just get teased by the media/channel alot. :(

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm literally shaking with excitement and mteam fever. *takes deep breath and breathes out*
This is a rueng ma hud sa jun. Miracle. Or a gift from God. haha. MTeam as the first main couple? *takes deep breath again*
This is wayy beyond cool to believe. We mteamers always get teased! First we get "Last Day, Last Scene, Last Time and.. The Last Memory of... M&M.. Say goodbye Nuer Mek II"
We get ready to say bye NM2 filming then BAM! They slap us in the face with all this news?!!!! What are they trying to do?
We Mteamers just get teased by the media/channel alot. :(
true, man, true. We get teased TOO much, it happened since last year that we got teased. BETTER NOT happen again, or else I will be really pissed off hahah

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
If M&M does get the lead roles and confirmation in here I would jump for joy! At this point, I haven't heard anything from Mark's fanclubs; whethery it is mark@panthip or Prinfanclub. Usually, his fanclubs are legit and very reliable to what lakorn or new role he will get. They have his monthly events all lined out. Even they knew he was going to be gone in Japan since the beginning of this month. I would only trust if the news was coming from either Mark, Mint or their faithful fanclub like mm@panthip, mark@panthip or prinfanclub. Otherwise, I will not put hopes for anything.

Well this lakorn is a remake, so you can watch it on youtube about their character and everything. I haven't even watch this lakorn hahah I'm going to watch it right now, just going to watch the end though haha but if it looks interesting to me, then I will watch the whole thing. Just watching the teaser of the old version, I don't think it's a series, but a drama.

Here's the video of the old version;
Btw, this lakorn looks really interersting. How can Anne fail right? Lol Anne was the drama queen of ch3. haha =) I can totally see Mint in Anne's role, and of course Mark will be great but I wouldnt be surprised if Boy was given that role. lol

just watched the ending...well actually episode 13. They are the 1st couple Pisit & Int Aun, Bargie's the second couple, and P'Great&Matt couple is the third. Chalida, Margie, and Matt will play as siblings. Chalida's character seems to be a mature role, she's a cake maker, but her interest career is a doctor, don't know what kind of doctor. She plays P'Anne T.'s role. She's the youngest sister, Margie's second, and Matt's the oldest.

/endrant
lol--it is filled with trickeries thats why I don't put much hope in M&M even when many claimed they may secretly be talking. I love their onscreen chemistry and will always adore them but behind that I don't believe much in whether they are seeing or not when offscreen. It's a mess, painful to keep hoping/guessing whether they were truly talking...who knows what???.

Anyways, Pupa seems to be real close to Chalida's mom & family. The other day, he went to visit Sasa_Pimpasorn's father at the hospital....with Chalida's family o_O It got me thinking what is his real relationship with Chalida???? You know maybe the elders are trying to match them up???? Who knows???? Don't get me wrong??? I'm just curious about Pupa and Chalida's relationship???? I wouldn't be shocked if they were dating in the future??? Who knows????

SonYukView4ever

lol like I said who knows??? maybe theres no possibility btw M&M in the reality...all because anything can happen btw Mint/Pupa or Mark and anyone else??? We don't know..... :( But to be mindful that anything can happen

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I hope we get a M&M lakorn next year (filming)....i like the idea of both of the being players and besting each other....Mint schedule might be more flexible in college....as for 3bt....Ann character was ok...and Mark won't fit unless they change the script because he much older than her..

SonYukView4ever

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Obviously, Min Pechaya the queen of ch7! haha And Mint Chalida the queen of pop-ch3 too! HAHAHAHAHA ^____^

I want to see the inside pictures!!! AH ah

Cr. Meadow from PCKK!! :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
If M&M does get the lead roles and confirmation in here I would jump for joy! At this point, I haven't heard anything from Mark's fanclubs; whethery it is mark@panthip or Prinfanclub. Usually, his fanclubs are legit and very reliable to what lakorn or new role he will get. They have his monthly events all lined out. Even they knew he was going to be gone in Japan since the beginning of this month. I would only trust if the news was coming from either Mark, Mint or their faithful fanclub like mm@panthip, mark@panthip or prinfanclub. Otherwise, I will not put hopes for anything.

Btw, this lakorn looks really interersting. How can Anne fail right? Lol Anne was the drama queen of ch3. haha =) I can totally see Mint in Anne's role, and of course Mark will be great but I wouldnt be surprised if Boy was given that role. lol

lol--it is filled with trickeries thats why I don't put much hope in M&M even when many claimed they may secretly be talking. I love their onscreen chemistry and will always adore them but behind that I don't believe much in whether they are seeing or not when offscreen. It's a mess, painful to keep hoping/guessing whether they were truly talking...who knows what???.

Anyways, Pupa seems to be real close to Chalida's mom & family. The other day, he went to visit Sasa_Pimpasorn's father at the hospital....with Chalida's family o_O It got me thinking what is his real relationship with Chalida???? You know maybe the elders are trying to match them up???? Who knows???? Don't get me wrong??? I'm just curious about Pupa and Chalida's relationship???? I wouldn't be shocked if they were dating in the future??? Who knows????

Well, Pupa's family and her family are close with each other, Mint had said that since a long time ago when they had rumors with each other lol It's not surprising that they be going to places with each other and friendly with one another. But it doesn't basically mean they are th closest to each other. Mint had straightly said and Pupa also straight up said they are just friends. If you know Chalida better or if you went through her works and everything closely, you should know that her parents can't pick someone for her anyway because she will secretly get her own boyfriend. You think, Chalida is THAT obedient, if her parents actually said that? You know Chalida has a really carefree, spunky, and is also a rebel like Mark. So you think her parents can handle or choose someone for her? I don't think so. Just because their family members are close to each other, it doesn't mean they are though they may be friendly with one another. Chalida's behavior doesn't show any signs of being interested in Pupa AT ALL. ALSO why would they be open to public if there IS something between them?

Dude, then what about Mark & Natwara then, huh? These two are from the same home town, she is close to Mark's sister, and she knows Mark's parents as well. They are both P'Ae's kids. They go anywhere, everywhere together. But does that completely mean they have something between each other? These two are also open to public also.

LOL No. So why do you always seem to be doubting about MTeam? You already know, they have many mutual friends. Both of their family doesn't seem to be against these two. So you think they are just close with each other "on-screen"? When you also see them "off-screen"? Margie even mentioned MTeam went out to each together with her on Tonight Show, this year on August. Only few knew about this, but the majority of people just thought they really were distant with each other. Their closest and best friends even teased these two in weird ways. So you think their chemistry is just "on-screen"? If they just have chemistry "on-screen", then why and how come they become so intimate with each other when time pass by two years? And also, if they just have chemistry "on-screen" or just close with each other "on-screen", then how did Chalida meet or know Mark's sister, if not from him? Also, why would Mark's sister invited Chalida to visit them in Chiang Mai last year, when Mark went back home for parent's day..I think..? ALSO why would Mark's sister invited Chalida to her graduated this year? ALSO why'd you think Chalida's mom would follow Mark's mom, if they haven't met each other? Dude, there are many things about these two that some people, especially you, may not know lol If you keep on doubting about them and still believe in your own thing, then go ahead.

but yes, true. Anything can happen.

SonYukView4ever

@mmgjp314 I don't follow your point. If it makes sense to you to the point that you can speak like you know Mark or Mint then good for you. I know for a long time Mark never mentioned Mint Nutwara. He doesn't keep in touch with her anymore, very very minimal. He has moved on.

Although Mint answered in that interview that Pupa is not her type, she never denied she wouldnt go out with him. The fact that he's following her here and there, sometimes almost everywhere except for on the set of lakorn, it gets me wonder what is their relationship?

You get defensive I understand but I didn't write that message up there for you specifically so DUDE relax!! You don't know...I don't know....Mark or Mint personally....we express our viewpoints! Hope that make sense.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Eh. I'm honestly fed up with all these love rumors and vague imageries and even all the speculation about MTEAM with each other and or other people. Some people still want everything spelled out so I can understand this constant wavering in beliefs. Whatever floats your boat, honey.

I'll just say, it must be so transparent to everyone that MTEAM have the hots for each other, that's why there are so many haters who can't mind their own business. So many meddlesome ppl out there. Sae jing jing!!!

Some of you can also choose to be skeptic and use your energies to contribute to rumors and speculations but I won't be joining you.

I guess I'm being selfish and curt about this  because I'm already confident about MTEAM's relationship while there are still others who need constant assurance and affirmations. While I still had my own doubts, I was also willing to discuss this in greater length. But not anymore. Lol. Like I said. I am selfish. I could care less what anyone else thinks. I have my beliefs so I'm set to move on while some of you can choose to go back and forth and make yourself susceptible to gossips. I have to choose to be selective about where I invest my energies and curiosities and this Pupa topic don't deserve my time or energy or anything. (Damn. I'm coming off like a hardcore snob today)

Anything can change in the future. That's the only thing I will acknowledge. But if we have to make a bet, I'd wager this Pupa topic will amount to nothing. You guys are just wasting your energies. All this worry and doubt is unnecessary. It's needless stress.

That is also why I have been trying to say we should focus on their lakorns instead. But whatever floats your boat, people. Free speech FTW afterall.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@SonYukView4ever okay then, we'll see how it goes lol

Anyways, these two siblings are so cute hahah I wanna see them in a lakorn together again hehe :)

Mark and Yaya before going to Japan

Credits goes to @mark_prin & @urassayas IG's

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Eh. I'm honestly fed up with all these love rumors and vague imageries and even all the speculation about MTEAM with each other and or other people. Some people still want everything spelled out so I can understand this constant wavering in beliefs. Whatever floats your boat, honey.

I'll just say, it must be so transparent to everyone that MTEAM have the hots for each other, that's why there are so many haters who can't mind their own business. So many meddlesome ppl out there. Sae jing jing!!!

Some of you can also choose to be skeptic and use your energies to contribute to rumors and speculations but I won't be joining you.

I guess I'm being selfish and curt about this because I'm already confident about MTEAM's relationship while there are still others who need constant assurance and affirmations. While I still had my own doubts, I was also willing to discuss this in greater length. But not anymore. Lol. Like I said. I am selfish. I could care less what anyone else thinks. I have my beliefs so I'm set to move on while some of you can choose to go back and forth and make yourself susceptible to gossips. I have to choose to be selective about where I invest my energies and curiosities and this Pupa topic don't deserve my time or energy or anything. (Damn. I'm coming off like a hardcore snob today)

Anything can change in the future. That's the only thing I will acknowledge. But if we have to make a bet, I'd wager this Pupa topic will amount to nothing. You guys are just wasting your energies. All this worry and doubt is unnecessary. It's needless stress.

That is also why I have been trying to say we should focus on their lakorns instead. But whatever floats your boat, people. Free speech FTW afterall.
Don't worry Mint, I understand you completely and I agree with you. I will end with this conversation. Everything already being suspected anyway, whether publicly or not. I will just stop with this conversation, and just focus on their lakorns instead. Like you said, anything can change in the future. But if they really ARE soulmates and made for each other, then everything will be clear. Right now, I'll just end this. Some people who still be wavering about their gossips and love rumors, go ahead. I will not start anything anymore. Whatever, man.

lovestar

sarNie Adult

/endrant
Was waiting till you'll comment mint. I knew that you'd say something along the lines of what you said.
It's interesting though, because even though mints the youngest out of the three, she's the lead whereas normall it would be the oldest as the lead. Well probably have to wait until Australia's next prime minister is elected to find out if it's confirmed (I over exaggerated that)
I won't hope 100% for this to happen, so I'll just keep my mteam fever down a little just in case it doesn't happen and I'll just stay under my blankets crying.