[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
thank you told us this !

hope one day can be our mteam fans day....If must choose, I am more interested in เกมรักกลเสน่หา .... hope.....

I thought KCP does not affect mark's schedule. I read he said he there even no his role, in these scene our may even not see his face. he just wanted to go to the set, because his has some friend who intimacy with him in that set.

about 3 Bai Mai Tao,I doubt whether they will put six so popular stars in one lakorn.....

can I ask where you heard that Mark will be a supporting character?
from some fans on pantip, facebook, etc. hahah but I'm not sure if it's true.

And yeah, I don't think KCR would affect his schedule. He might only be in few scenes, I guess.

And about 3 Bai Mai Tao... well channel 3 already put it that way, but it CAN be change anytime though.

So yup, I'm more interested in Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha. It sounds like it's a trickster and love game kind of lakorn, you know, like one of P'Janie's lakorn with P'Ken T., I forgot what it called. But you know what I'm talking about, right? haha Anyways, in the Chalida&Urassaya fc facebook, some fans said the story line sounds similar to GRGR... but for me, I don't know hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
love all of the stares mint to mark, such gentle expression on our girl! different from TD, although at that time, her eyes also have feelings, but more shy. and now, in her eyes, no doubt, fully appreciate and l......

Yup, these stares actually reminds me of how Mark was staring at her back in those days hahahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yes, like all you guys said, hahaha

He did not miss any opportunities to flirting with her ~~~~~

It's like they are open up seeing each other now, they're just not announcing to the media yet hahaha So I would have to say, they've secretly seen each other since that PLR time, when they had the papparazzi together. However, I was kind of wondering like since the beginning, they just first met each other, but why was Mint feeling sooo comfortable with Mark even since at that time... I mean, I know she is comfortable with everyone she work with, but she doesn't feel THAT comfortable like how she's with Mark. And they just knew each other, but she already felt THAT comfortable towards him like they knew each other before or something. Don't you think?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
It's like they are open up seeing each other now, they're just not announcing to the media yet hahaha So I would have to say, they've secretly seen each other since that PLR time, when they had the papparazzi together. However, I was kind of wondering like since the beginning, they just first met each other, but why was Mint feeling sooo comfortable with Mark even since at that time... I mean, I know she is comfortable with everyone she work with, but she doesn't feel THAT comfortable like how she's with Mark. And they just knew each other, but she already felt THAT comfortable towards him like they knew each other before or something. Don't you think?
Hmm... I think in PLR Star Chat (loved that one), I think I recall that those two said that since they both work for ch3, they've seen each other sometimes but didn't actually meet.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hmm... I think in PLR Star Chat (loved that one), I think I recall that those two said that since they both work for ch3, they've seen each other sometimes but didn't actually meet.
yeah, i remember that haha exactly, they just saw each other around, but didn't meet each other until PLR, but Chalida already felt so comfortable with him hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, I might take this from PCKK's thread hahah but I just read just now that yesterday, which in Thailand time was actually Today, that Mark was going to Japan with Yaya, and will come back until the 16th.

Wow, I have to say this year is truly Mark's busiest year hahah 2013 must be Mark's year LOL since 2011 wasn't his year based from what had happened to him with all the false rumors and gossips being talked around about him, people teasing him in some bad ways, etc., and he was the most saddest around that year too. This year must be his year after all hehe :) mid 2012-2013 is his happiest, cheerful, and busiest year :D

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
2013 might be his happiest year too if they confirm that revenge(/slap/kiss i hope) lakorn with P'Chalida. He'd finally get to taste her (lols sorry I'm having a little mteam fever). Speaking of that, I miss P'Num & P'Kob. I wish they can reunite!!! I've always loved P'Num & P'Kob but then P'Kob got married. But I still love them. Well that was off topic but just saying. And P'Mark won't be back until the 16th? Awww.. I'm going to miss him!! He better not find any other cute girl in Japan. He is with P'Mint Chalida! :whatever: I also wonder if he would buy long distance calls just to talk to P'Mint Chalida. :) I think too much.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
2013 might be his happiest year too if they confirm that revenge(/slap/kiss i hope) lakorn with P'Chalida. He'd finally get to taste her (lols sorry I'm having a little mteam fever). Speaking of that, I miss P'Num & P'Kob. I wish they can reunite!!! I've always loved P'Num & P'Kob but then P'Kob got married. But I still love them. Well that was off topic but just saying. And P'Mark won't be back until the 16th? Awww.. I'm going to miss him!! He better not find any other cute girl in Japan. He is with P'Mint Chalida! :whatever: I also wonder if he would buy long distance calls just to talk to P'Mint Chalida. :) I think too much.
Don't worry about him finding another cute girl there, he's just going there for work. So I don't think he will haha he might only be with Yaya so yeah hahah He likes Thai girls, so no worries ;) He might call her hahaha

The proof is in the clip when MTeam had the first time event together this year at F&F Fashion Show. There were all girls around him, but he didn't seem to be flirting with anyone of those girls. His eyes were still on Chalida, and he didn't even seem to have a playboy behavior either haha All I see in the clip was him having fun by himself. So yup, no worries lol :)

Oh, and yes hahah about Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha, I hope they confirm it anytime soon. He won't be the only happiest person, I'm sure Chalida also hahah And along with us, MTeamers too ;)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
yes! and from this year, the comfortable she with mark more than she with anyone others. is a special, fully and peacefully.unlike her with her family. not just close.as we all know, what is the kind of state and relationships can make two persons like this way:)~~~

True love at first sight.
Whether they realize at that time. then, over time, tested and continues to deepen. They never really left each other.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
from some fans on pantip, facebook, etc. hahah but I'm not sure if it's true.

And yeah, I don't think KCR would affect his schedule. He might only be in few scenes, I guess.

And about 3 Bai Mai Tao... well channel 3 already put it that way, but it CAN be change anytime though.

So yup, I'm more interested in Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha. It sounds like it's a trickster and love game kind of lakorn, you know, like one of P'Janie's lakorn with P'Ken T., I forgot what it called. But you know what I'm talking about, right? haha Anyways, in the Chalida&Urassaya fc facebook, some fans said the story line sounds similar to GRGR... but for me, I don't know hahah

Thank you bring the news from pantip and FB to us who do not understand Thai:)

about 3 Bai Mai Tao,they mentioned channel 3 has been confirmed?

really want see mteam can in a lakorn like เกมรักกลเสน่หา. Is a waste, if they always can be in a really romantic love lakorn

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Thank you bring the news from pantip and FB to us who do not understand Thai:)

about 3 Bai Mai Tao,they mentioned channel 3 has been confirmed?

really want see mteam can in a lakorn like เกมรักกลเสน่หา. Is a waste, if they always can be in a really romantic love lakorn
Yes, I think 3BMT is confirmed already. I'm more excited for Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha though hahah because even the name of the lakorn sounds interesting, and what's more interesting than that is MTeam going to have their own pairing for this lakorn too :) I hope they confirm this, anytime soon lol

I wonder how much percent have KCR been done already, so that Chalida can confirm this. But I think she can confirm it and play in 2 lakorns, since she's in college now so it's easier for her to choose the days now.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wait so 3BMT is confirmed to have MTeam in there? And dang 13 guests is what I'm seeing right now. I hope its MTeamers and not antifans. And lol yeah the F&F Fasion Show where he startled P'Chalida out of the blue by dancing crazily. I can tell he totally wanted to dance with her. :)
And P'Yaya.. I feel sorry that P'Kim's fans that are antifans of P'Yaya, are jumping at her on her instagram. I'm just like, take a chill pill bruh. I support P'Yaya though! I wonder how P'Kim is feeling about some of her fans hating on P'Yaya like what someone(think it was my cousin) mentioned on her ig.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Wait so 3BMT is confirmed to have MTeam in there? And dang 13 guests is what I'm seeing right now. I hope its MTeamers and not antifans. And lol yeah the F&F Fasion Show where he startled P'Chalida out of the blue by dancing crazily. I can tell he totally wanted to dance with her. :)
And P'Yaya.. I feel sorry that P'Kim's fans that are antifans of P'Yaya, are jumping at her on her instagram. I'm just like, take a chill pill bruh. I support P'Yaya though! I wonder how P'Kim is feeling about some of her fans hating on P'Yaya like what someone(think it was my cousin) mentioned on her ig.
They are haters, and probably not Kim's true fans then. Because if they are Kim's true fans, then they should also love her friends as well.

Anyways, talking about 3BMT, yes, they are confirmed to be in that lakorn. Mark already got the script. He's playing as พิสิต (Pisit) and Chalida's playing as อินทุอร (Int aun). Oh, wait, they're still on the waitig list hahah but they have the script already, so yeah.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Bruh you have got to be kidding!! Two MTEAM lakorns after NM2? That is a miracle to me. It's too good to be true. :D
Umm.. Does anyone know what are their characters role is for 3BMT? Like their background story, whats it about and how is their characters like?
They are 2nd pra'nang right? Or is it a series like 4HJHKK like how they were the 3rd pra'nang?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Bruh you have got to be kidding!! Two MTEAM lakorns after NM2? That is a miracle to me. It's too good to be true. :D
Umm.. Does anyone know what are their characters role is for 3BMT? Like their background story, whats it about and how is their characters like?
They are 2nd pra'nang right? Or is it a series like 4HJHKK like how they were the 3rd pra'nang?
Well this lakorn is a remake, so you can watch it on youtube about their character and everything. I haven't even watch this lakorn hahah I'm going to watch it right now, just going to watch the end though haha but if it looks interesting to me, then I will watch the whole thing. Just watching the teaser of the old version, I don't think it's a series, but a drama.

Here's the video of the old version;

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hey, you guys! I just recently found out that the channel is going to put M&M together in the new lakorn, เกมรักกลเสน่หา (Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha) for next year. The channel said they put these two in this lakorn for sure, just waiting for the confirm. The summary/storyline is in there too, just read it from the link below :)

Link from Mint Chalida&Yaya Urassaya fanclub fb

http://www.facebook....487223277974017

And also another lakorn, there will be 3 couples in this lakorn; สามใบไม่เถา (Saam Bai Mai Tao). The three couples are MTeam, P'Great & P'Matt Peranee, and Bargie.

You can check it in here;

http://www.facebook....302913946474698
The first link doesn't work for me.hahah.. So, it's from Mint C/Yaya's fanclub on Fb,right?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I still can't believe this is happening. It's too good I be true. But I feel like its gonna be like Kammathep Roy Ruk, where everyone thought that nalida were definitely gonna be in it but they just ended up blowing us off. I hope it won't happen for that 3 bai Lakorn
Anyways, I really like all the pra'nangs. Wan Jai gub nai jom ying girls reunited! And they're all very familiar with each other. Barge and mteam in the same Lakorn is HHSKHSB! And I betcha boy would be teasing mteam all over again.
Hehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I still can't believe this is happening. It's too good I be true. But I feel like its gonna be like Kammathep Roy Ruk, where everyone thought that nalida were definitely gonna be in it but they just ended up blowing us off. I hope it won't happen for that 3 bai Lakorn
Anyways, I really like all the pra'nangs. Wan Jai gub nai jom ying girls reunited! And they're all very familiar with each other. Barge and mteam in the same Lakorn is HHSKHSB! And I betcha boy would be teasing mteam all over again.
Hehe
Same here ;/ I swore that was a killer !!! I meant KRR was a killer lol so sad that at the end it was just a rumor.

Till then I will wait for confirmation to have hope :)
I am excited tho :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
just watched the ending...well actually episode 13. They are the 1st couple Pisit & Int Aun, Bargie's the second couple, and P'Great&Matt couple is the third. Chalida, Margie, and Matt will play as siblings. Chalida's character seems to be a mature role, she's a cake maker, but her interest career is a doctor, don't know what kind of doctor. She plays P'Anne T.'s role. She's the youngest sister, Margie's second, and Matt's the oldest.