[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
pope is 5+ years lol
If you're replying to me, yes, I know. But it's because she played with Mark and Alex too, they are both 3 years older than her. So I was saying, she played with older guys who are 2-3 years and older than her.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I didn't make this, but I love it hahah Someone can edit and erase the designs, and post a clear one on here. I don't know how haha and I don't have a waterproof, so yeah.

Credit goes to bbambaze @instagram

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hey, you guys! I just recently found out that the channel is going to put M&M together in the new lakorn, เกมรักกลเสน่หา (Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha) for next year. The channel said they put these two in this lakorn for sure, just waiting for the confirm. The summary/storyline is in there too, just read it from the link below :)

Link from Mint Chalida&Yaya Urassaya fanclub fb

http://www.facebook....487223277974017

And also another lakorn, there will be 3 couples in this lakorn; สามใบไม่เถา (Saam Bai Mai Tao). The three couples are MTeam, P'Great & P'Matt Peranee, and Bargie.

You can check it in here;

http://www.facebook....302913946474698

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Is that really legit?
Ooh I hope so, but it still needs to be confirmed for me to get really anticipated.
Btw I wonder if eye and mint are close. They have very similar personalities, but I never see them posting pictures together or anything. Hmm

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Me too. Right now, P'Eye is my favorite newbie! :) And.. and.... New lakorn for MTEAM? Yay!!! I hope it's confirmed that it is for sure true!! :D :dance2:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hey, you guys! I just recently found out that the channel is going to put M&M together in the new lakorn, เกมรักกลเสน่หา (Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha) for next year. The channel said they put these two in this lakorn for sure, just waiting for the confirm. The summary/storyline is in there too, just read it from the link below :)

And also another lakorn, there will be 3 couples in this lakorn; สามใบไม่เถา (Saam Bai Mai Tao). The three couples are MTeam, P'Great & P'Matt Peranee, and Bargie.

Holy SH*T! This sounds toooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD to be true! Lol
OmG, I hope it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true! at least for the first part you know!

Just M&M would be perfect!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yes!! Hmm.. P'Mark will finally get his revenge/slap/kiss lakorn with P'Chalida like what he was complaining for haha jk but I so want to see MTeam in that kind of lakorn.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I hope it's true too hahah If it's true, I think it might be around the mid or late-2013 to early 2014 though that will start everything because they both are filming kcr right now, both of Mark's lakorns will be airing, Mark is going to get ready with his new lakorn also (Ton Ruk Rim Rua), and I'm pretty sure Chalida would want to do one lakorn at a time. Oh yeah, and for Saam Bai Mai Tao, since they have 3 couples in this lakorn, they have to make sure if each one of these 6 peoples' schedules are not too full. I'm sure Mark's schedule is full, 2 lakorns on the list (KCR&Ton Ruk Rim Rua), 2 of his lakorns are airing, and events. So I have a feeling that these two new lakorns might be around the mid or late 2013 to early 2014.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hope that true...if in 3 bai tao..hope they the 2nd couple tomboy n'k, playboy p'k
oohh... I would like to see their roles as a tomboy and a playboy too. I haven't seen these two played these roles, it would be great to see them in these roles hahah However, I got a feeling they might be the 1st couple, since Bargie and P'Great & Matt are going to be another couples. But who knows p'Great & Matt couple might be first hahah I did heard that Mark will be a supporting character, but I don't know in which lakorn though so it might be 3 bai mai tao...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
but you know what, for 3 Bai Mai Tao, since Bargie is also going to be in here with MTeam, it kind of making me want these two couples to switch partners hahah Chalida with P'Boy and Mark with Margie because we haven't seen these two couples play with one another's partners yet. So I kind of want these two to switch partners haha at the same time I don't because they're all in the same lakorn hahah

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhh! hahahaha I am trying so hard not to scream because my mom is still sleeping, she came back from work late so she's tired. Wow... this must be the second time where Mint lost her concentration hahaha Awww... he directly completely say that in front of her now hahah just like what we all said, so brave and daring like Sangkla hahah The way they act in this clip really is different from before, whenever they interviewed together. They locked eyes with each other DIRECTLY here, Mark seems to completely directly flirt with her in here by opening up complimenting right in front of her, etc. hahahah SO CUTE!!!! This is actually the FIRST TIME I've seen Mark complimenting Mint directly hahah I usually see him complimenting her behind her back haha First girl and probably only girl that Mark be saying, "Suay" to, many times. He compliment Kim only twice, but Chalida several times. And other girls, he only say they're cute hahah And what's the best of this, well, okay, it's like always haha Mint be looking at Mark with those stares, smiling and admiring, and probably be thinking like "Isn't this guy so cute/adorable?" hahah Her stare is like that to him :D I'm not being biased though, but it really does look like she thinks like that haha

yes,you muct notice. when mteam on stage, chalida secretly see mark, Her eyes flashing.very obvious to tell us sth bewteen them.hahaha.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

thank you told us this !

hope one day can be our mteam fans day....If must choose, I am more interested in เกมรักกลเสน่หา .... hope.....

I thought KCP does not affect mark's schedule. I read he said he there even no his role, in these scene our may even not see his face. he just wanted to go to the set, because his has some friend who intimacy with him in that set.

about 3 Bai Mai Tao,I doubt whether they will put six so popular stars in one lakorn.....

can I ask where you heard that Mark will be a supporting character?

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
love all of the stares mint to mark, such gentle expression on our girl! different from TD, although at that time, her eyes also have feelings, but more shy. and now, in her eyes, no doubt, fully appreciate and l......

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope it is true for at least one of the lakorn. I prefer the game one over the 3. I too thought they would cast an all star for that lakorn.