[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
This clip is waaaayy to cute. He gave her the love stare to the point where she lost concentration and couldnt carry on what she was talking about love how he looked at her up and down studying her when she was talking omgg cuteness overload !!! Taitaitai. Hahahaah he's like isn't she pretty today !? Cuteeeee ah

Watching the clip over again kekeke
Also love how they locked eyes lmfao
She even shyly looked away ;p
I WAS JUST WONDERING....WHAT IS HE SAYING

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
just wondering is this da closing party for this lakorn?? cuz to me it look like it lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
so u got pregnant and delivered a baby??!??! Lol or is that just a sarcasm there???? LOL Mint was starring at Mark the whole time too hahhaa

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
what did mark say lol the reported said he "openly discuss his heart" LOL but i couldnt hear him because it was too loud!!!
They didn't say he "openly discuss his heart". They said, "Today, he's using an oportunity to apologize for opening himself too much." Mark was saying, "For what I have done, for burping and farting, I'm sorry."

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
he was joking...the beggining wasn't clear...he said if there was a pregnancy then it already come...mint correct him by saying "giving Birth"...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
have anyone seen this?

mark looked very awkward, unnatural ......
I really do not like this scene, even without mark ...

I don't like this either. Yeah, Mark looks like he wanna...punch James but holding it in hahah but yeah, he does look unnatural and awkward here. I noticed he turned red, did anyone see the same or was it just my eyes? hahah And was holding his fist with his right hand. Now I feel bad for Mark haha

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hahaha! Umm.. To me P'Mark looks tense. I can see he's trying to hide it with a smile but if you look closely at his body pose, it looks like he's tense. Plus it looks like Mark's fist is clenched.