[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh my spicy hamburger!!! Already 302 pages when I come back from school? Oho you have got to be kidding! Is MTEAM really that cute? Hahaha! Love these two. Thanks for all the pics. :spin: I hope MTEAM have more than a kiss on the forehead. He should go down lower. Lower than her nose but above the chin and what part is that? (Lips.) Aha! :coolpix:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I don't think an exact date have come out yet.And yeah,hopefully this airs on Thanksgiving during break time. :D

Wow, over 300 pages now. SUPER!!

Those are some cute photos!!! Loving them!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd2kk6Lbw2Q

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
They said, it got change to December now and P' Nok Sinjai also said on her twitter, "ปิดกล้อง"เหนือเมฆ2"ค่ะปลายปีนี้เจอกัน".
For people who can't read Thai, it says, "Closing "Nuer Mek 2" set. We'll meet by the end of this year".

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yea Mark even said near the end of this year in that clip up there. It's okay, we can wait. We've been waiting for forever leew ja. LOL =)
Rak M&M su su!!! ^_^

I can't believe that's all the pictures at the closing party?!?! WTH?!?!??! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yea Mark even said near the end of this year in that clip up there. It's okay, we can wait. We've been waiting for forever leew ja. LOL =)
Rak M&M su su!!! ^_^

I can't believe that's all the pictures at the closing party?!?! WTH?!?!??! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Lol
LOL just be patient hahah of course, there are more than that. It'll take some while for them to post up pictures. All I'm waiting for, is not pictures, but I'm waiting for the clip hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure we'll get to see more pics soon. Just be patient na :)

The clip of Mak singing got me cheesin !
Can't get enough of his cuteness ☺

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Even better WINTER Vacation is longer until spring semester for me...
yup, for me too haha Since I'm in college, my school end on December 17, so it's all good for me since after that, I'll be having a break until Spring semester too :) All we have to know is on what day of December it will air.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nov to Dec. I guess I'm fine with that. There's more breaks in Dec. and it would be around the same time as plr.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, p'Nok Chatchai is a great producer hahah he let any of his actors do anything they desire. Last year, Yaya sang for Tawan Deaud. This year, Mark get to sing for Nuer Mek 2 haha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
you know what, p'Nok Chatchai is a great producer hahah he let any of his actors do anything they desire. Last year, Yaya sang for Tawan Deaud. This year, Mark get to sing for Nuer Mek 2 haha
he's an ok director lol
I wish he promoted the lakorn and pranang a bit more lol because he has power as a director.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i also wish he gets out of his comfort zone and try to direct other genre rather that just action
yeah, I also wish he would try to direct other genres as well. I think someone like him can direct romantic, drama, and horror genres, besides action as well. I think it's like he's more confident with action kind of lakorn.