[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^^^^ do you mean this one
Comparing this to the PLR kissing scene, chalida ain't holding back much. Her chin/head ain't as stiff as before. Natural position of the head. She's used to kiss forehead kissies ahahahah

Thanks for all the pic updates na
I freakin love em <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
they sure know how to pump up our spirits lol one minute they r all secretive and BAM all these pictures get released haha love it.
I strongly agreeeeeee !!!
They keep us dehydrated for a few days then whaaaammmm we get slammed with cuteness overload. Seriously what more can we ask for lol bittersweetness <3 they wait/tease is totes worth it !

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
haven been here for a long time,moved to france for school and the internet sucks specially where i live,thank you guys for the updates.I hope when this airs i will be back home.thanks for the pic love mteam i pray nuer mek 2 will do them justice.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hahahah awww... Anyways, Mark is always funny hahaha And Chalida is always pretty hahaha Thanks for more pictures hahah It's so cute & sweet ^^ Yup, MTeam is always close, intimate, and cute :)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Comparing this to the PLR kissing scene, chalida ain't holding back much. Her chin/head ain't as stiff as before. Natural position of the head. She's used to kiss forehead kissies ahahahah

Thanks for all the pic updates na
I freakin love em <3

yes,ip.smilez! like this ,right,hahaha

chalida was too tame to wait mark kiss.

Others co-stars, even though work or kiss many times, still have subconscious to escape. but mteam did not. They do not have performance! haha