[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nothing new... But watching this clip makes me understand why Mark likes her hahaha
And I can also understand why her and Margie are like best friends, because their characteristics and personalities are really similar.
Both spunky, both wise, both are good gossipers hahah both are talkative, both likes to eat, however Margie, somehow does NOT get fat and Mint is really disciplined. Add on, they both have selves-requirement, constraints, both are carefree and doesn't care what others think about them, and both are honest, but also lie as well (well, everyone have flaws, so yeah.)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark is singing one of the theme songs for nm2.

But Don't be fooled by the pose. It's supposed to be a slow song.

@Val

Su su! Pen dek dee na ja.

Hello kitty!!!

More at medtha maniyom Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Metta-mahaniyom-fanpage/139164616182695?sk=photos_stream

fun

Expired Sarnie
r these production so poor that they can't buy copyrights? lol mark has a good voice but I want a real artist to sing the ost. I know it is cheaper but they should be supporting their own thai artist. I haven't heard a full good ost in a long time bc they usually make the lead sings at least one out of the ost. I know ch7 has been doing that a lot!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mark is singing one of the theme songs for nm2.

But Don't be fooled by the pose. It's supposed to be a slow song.

@Val

Su su! Pen dek dee na ja.

Hello kitty!!!

More at medtha maniyom Facebook

http://www.facebook....k=photos_stream
All of these pictures are from behind the scenes, right? Anyways, the fourth picture is sure not from the lakorn, probably waiting to be ready hahaha Aww...Mint tries to flick Mark's hand hahah

fun

Expired Sarnie
the infamous island of oum ruk, klin kaew klang jai and many many other lakorn lol that area is so overused lol but love it. it would be one of the place I would love to visit. forget winter love, I choose that island over winter love infamous scenery. keke

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hahahah ^^ the picture above hehe^^

Anyways, I don't know if anyways posted this news up before or not. If someone already posted this up before, I must've forgotten, but if no one posted it up yet, then I'll post it up here hehe

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20121002/141295/หมากคบแมทฐานะเพื่อน.html#.UHRZRiKF_hI

All I have to say is that, I love Mark's answers. He answered the questions so bluntly and so straightforward hahah

PS. OH YES, BABYYYY!!! :D hahahaha waiting for so, soo long hahaha finally almost there :) Can't wait to see the closing party hahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfg I almost died seeing that pic !!!!!! *greeeed
Thanks for sharing na mint <3

Their lips are sooo close yet so far kekekek
Ahhhh Narak jang :)

Btw. Thanks Jimie:) I'm glad the Chinese M&M fans like my mvs ! <3

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
This picture^^ How come neither of them post it up on their instagram, when they took this picture? hahah Or they took it to save it in their phone? ahahah Anyways, whose phone is that though? Probably Mark's because Mint has a black w/the heart case on her phone, ahhh... don't know hahah And there she goes, with Mark's backpack hahaha He only let Mint carry it :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww..Those are some cute photos of them. Na'rak.

I'm so happy he's singing one of the theme song. Yay!!! I LOVE his voice.
It's good. ;)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww these pictures just made my day. I feel so much happier. Love you Mintwix. hehe ^_^

Su su M&M

love you two so much!!

And I hope they take loooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttsssssssssssss and lots of M&M pictures at the closing party! Both better be intimate!! HAHAH

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Marking singing a themesong sound soooooooooooooo sexy! He's got such a beautiful voice! I love him! HAHA!!!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Omfg I almost died seeing that pic !!!!!! *greeeed
Thanks for sharing na mint <3

Their lips are sooo close yet so far kekekek
Ahhhh Narak jang :)

Btw. Thanks Jimie:) I'm glad the Chinese M&M fans like my mvs ! <3
  • Do not need to thank,ip.smilez :lol: chinese mm fans really like you mv.You meet a lot of our expectations.we will always support you, and has been waiting for your new mv. :clap:
  • the pic you made really kill me,hahahaha.