[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I have unconditional love for these two too no matter what happens. As of now, I hope for the best since nothing is clear to me now. :/

~~~~~

Anyways, a clip and picture for the night! Mint said NM2 will air in November! WOW! It's not that far away now. Marks back to back NM2 and PCKK! I will surely be glue to the screens. Lmao :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LOL--I get you completely. Somehow, our approaches vary by a large scale. Mind if I ask how old some of you are?
If you ask me hahah I'm one year younger than Mark, 21 years old :) Turning 22 in 3 more months baby ;) And yes, Mark pen P' chai, but I just don't call him that because he's only one year older. I don't even call Alex, P' either. I only call the ones who are like 5 years and older than me, P. How old are you? :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I love this lakorn, I've been hooked long time

I'll have to say I disagree ja. Lol
There were loops and bumps..stop signs along the way but Ive got to say I have seen progress...I don't think I have to stress or show evidence of the progression lmao This ship overcame many obstacles indeed.

There was the PLR stage where M&M were carefree bubbly openly messing with each other. Like taking jabs at one another in the publics eye.
They were young and very much attractive to each other as you can see from bts clips and numerous of pictures. ;p This was the beginning of the two ><

Here comes a storm...an Ugly one.
There also was an awkward stage when M&amp;M where forbidden to talk. The Great Depression that is. No events together no contact whatsoever. Even if they did attend the Same event...they didn't even stand close or next to together or even take pic together. For ex: The Soccer sport Event and Ch3s Anniversary 2011 Party. They weren't allowed to be seen together. (It killed me!)

And there is now ! You see a mixture of both. Like what many of you have stated before, they are more cautious of their actions in the publics eye. Ive seen progression in this lakorn lol in a sweet genuine way. You can esp see it from their interactions/body language with one another.

Coming from Mteam making me all gushing and smiling till my cheeks hurt to them making me saoooooo and depress(literally)lol and now shy and still gushing whenever I see the two together....

if that's not progression...idk what it is!? LOL
MTEAM is a roller coaster.

I know many of us also have seen the progression of Mteam. Chai Mai !?

I have unconditional love for these two <3

YESSSSSS.

When I read "no progress" I seriously was about to flip. Lmao.

SonYukView4ever, many times, I disagree with the things you say and I was willing to just let it slide (i.e. about Chalida's mum disliking Prin and about Alex having the hots for Chalida. Lmao and etc.) But this "No progress"...Really?

You tend to say you follow MTEAM closely, but I'm always surprised about the things you don't know. I.E. You didn't even know Chalida's younger brother is currently in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend right now. You were also not familiar with Dom and every real MTEAM fans knows Dom.

You even expressed hope that we will see MTEAM in events together again.... Really??? After what happened on V'Day 2011, you really, honestly think Mark's management will allow MTEAM to do back to back events together like during those 4 Hua Jai days?? The only events MTEAM are guaranteed to have together are channel 3 related events because they are mandatory events.

Before I continue, let me just say that despite our disagreements, I actually like your personality. You're very honest and blunt about your feelings. That is something I appreciate. Some people out there sugar coat their words and pretend to have so much fair judgement when they're secretly biased and prejudiced as fuck. Hahaha. /raeng

But even so, we have many disagreements, particularly when it comes to Chalida's character and nature. But it's all good. Conflicts are actually healthy once in a while. It is disagreements that sometimes lead to engaging and insightful discussions.

If I have to be picky and counter every disagreement I have, it will result in very lengthy essays, so I won't be picky. Hahaha,

But I just have to address this "no progress" claim. Smh. No no no. You must have not followed MTEAM as closely as you've claimed.

OR, you just have to understand that it's not Mteam's responsibility to spell out their relationship to us. From my understanding, you seem to desire some more explicit confirmation--which I cannot fathom. What makes you think they should be more open about their relationships or that Chalida needs to display more affections towards Marky? Or that they need to make an announcement anytime they interact outside of "work"? Do you still not understand that MTEAM must be very low-profile? Have you not seen all those signs that MTEAM actually communicated in private between 2010-2012? You don't wonder why Mark's sister and mother seem to dote on Chalida? Just because they don't show us intimate pictures everyday your confidence in MTEAM will waver so easily? You admitted that you saw those lovely moments from their BTS, yet you think Mteam's affections for one another can change so quickly within the short span of a week or two?

They've known each other for more than two years and their long term affections have been very stable. In fact, MTEAM has gotten closer despite being "forbidden" to appear in public together in 2011. They have gotten so much closer even without all the love promos like the other teams. If Chalida seems to be holding back to you, it's not because she's trying to avoid Mark. It's because she's afraid she will reveal too much.

Left is 2012, right is 2010.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I was just watching mint, mark, eye and the other dude on ssbt and it's just occurred to me that eye is in this lakorn! EYE KAMOLNED! I'm currently watching the sixth sense and I love her in it! Can't wait to see her in here as well!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@SonYuk4ever you really look down on MTeam, do you? I've seen a lot of progressions from these two and like I said, the elders just want Mint to be careful in front of the public eyes. They didn't exactly close up these two relationship. You're saying there are "no pregression", are you really sure about that? Okay, whatever... just think for yourself. I'm not gonna argue.

Anyways, besides all these arguments and stuff hahaha

I went rambling on youtube and stuff, and I found this video. I don't know if any of you have watched this video, but look at Mark's behaviors when they were talking and asking him about his crush back in high school. This behavior is similar, don't ya think? hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
YESSSSSS.

When I read "no progress" I seriously was about to flip. Lmao.

SonYukView4ever, many times, I disagree with the things you say and I was willing to just let it slide (i.e. about Chalida's mum disliking Prin and about Alex having the hots for Chalida. Lmao and etc.) But this "No progress"...Really?

You tend to say you follow MTEAM closely, but I'm always surprised about the things you don't know. I.E. You didn't even know Chalida's younger brother is currently in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend right now. You were also not familiar with Dom and every real MTEAM fans knows Dom.

You even expressed hope that we will see MTEAM in events together again.... Really??? After what happened on V'Day 2011, you really, honestly think Mark's management will allow MTEAM to do back to back events together like during those 4 Hua Jai days?? The only events MTEAM are guaranteed to have together are channel 3 related events because they are mandatory events.

Before I continue, let me just say that despite our disagreements, I actually like your personality. You're very honest and blunt about your feelings. That is something I appreciate. Some people out there sugar coat their words and pretend to have so much fair judgement when they're secretly biased and prejudiced as fuck. Hahaha. /raeng

But even so, we have many disagreements, particularly when it comes to Chalida's character and nature. But it's all good. Conflicts are actually healthy once in a while. It is disagreements that sometimes lead to engaging and insightful discussions.

If I have to be picky and counter every disagreement I have, it will result in very lengthy essays, so I won't be picky. Hahaha,

But I just have to address this "no progress" claim. Smh. No no no. You must have not followed MTEAM as closely as you've claimed.

OR, you just have to understand that it's not Mteam's responsibility to spell out their relationship to us. From my understanding, you seem to desire some more explicit confirmation--which I cannot fathom. What makes you think they should be more open about their relationships or that Chalida needs to display more affections towards Marky? Or that they need to make an announcement anytime they interact outside of "work"? Do you still not understand that MTEAM must be very low-profile? Have you not seen all those signs that MTEAM actually communicated in private between 2010-2012? You don't wonder why Mark's sister and mother seem to dote on Chalida? Just because they don't show us intimate pictures everyday your confidence in MTEAM will waver so easily? You admitted that you saw those lovely moments from their BTS, yet you think Mteam's affections for one another can change so quickly within the short span of a week or two?

They've known each other for more than two years and their long term affections have been very stable. In fact, MTEAM has gotten closer despite being "forbidden" to appear in public together in 2011. They have gotten so much closer even without all the love promos like the other teams. If Chalida seems to be holding back to you, it's not because she's trying to avoid Mark. It's because she's afraid she will reveal too much.

Left is 2012, right is 2010.

^^You speak my mind hahaha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
LOL--I think I'm bleeding for Marky boy! Lmao!!! hahaha
---

Well, I think you all have great points. I just think that if Mint was making more moves with Mark, it would have given Mark more opportunities to seek her, pursue her. We all know Mark likes Mint very much. For anyone to deny that must be blind. lol But nong'Mint seems to be somewhat 'grounded'. She listens to elders, even elders who may not support Mark and sometimes some of the advices from the elders manage to stop her from opening up to Mark. ---- I was very confused about Mteam just now because I thought they were getting so well together, with pictures, happy bts, even that short peck on the cheek scene. Then a couple days later, they seemed very awkward with each other (I follow them on a daily basis to try to understand them--to make sense of a continuing relationship). Now, the vibe I get from Mint is that she's almost completely avoiding Mark. ---that hurts you know. Lol. Again, maybe because if I were Mint, I would pursue Mark. lol I would show more welcoming signs. hahaha [to inform Mark I get his message that he likes me] haha. **Of course I wouldnt scare Mark away** lol but to show more welcoming signs...because honestly, I think Mark is trying really hard, too hard to express his sincerity to her. ------I would die for a man like that **lol** not literally, but Mark is physically attractive, handsome and sweet y'all know...haha..I wouldnt overlook him ever. No way! lol

nong'Mint is beautiful, very pretty and stunning. Maybe she's playing "really" hard to get. lol---thats just making me bleed for Mark. LOL **bleeding love** LOL

Anyways, some of the things I discuss here may be too intimate. Let's hope we don't get any trolls lurking around, twisting our words, my words into false ugly rumors to hurt M&M. I will pray for Mark, for M&M and for nong'Mint to search her heart that there is someone like Mark waiting for her. *I think they were made for each other, they just don't know it yet.

***side note: Disregard this message if it doesnt make sense to you. lol =P
I never think mint is the girl who will absolutely listen elder. her nature in not like that way she show.she has very free nature,
like mark. so I can say mint can see herself in mark.this is also one reason why mteam fall in love with each other.They have the same nature.

you can be seen that from some of the details of her nature. If you pay attention to chalida,you will found she always like to take
off her shoes. this shows that she loves freedom, hate to be tied.In other actress,you can't see them do like this.She do not care about her image, this is also the fundamental reason why she is so match for mark.mteam have the same values ​​and pursuits.but, her family education and traditions to her repression and bondage. so she thinks she need to cover up, patience. but mark is doing exactly what her hear aspire.So he attracted to her, pulling her. I think chalida has shown enough,very obviously. Sometimes, you would suspect, because they hide all the photos, videos. so you can't see. but I believe,
everything ever the same. If you remember, the opportunity every time, she always can not help to do some to expose their habit of intimacy.

(@mmgjp314
This is also my answer to your QS---why mteam fall into each other? Of course, this is just one of the reasons. Like I have said before, mteam have too many fit, internal and external.)

If you remember, chalida's mother has said, she did not dare to ban mint to date with someone, because chalida would secretly to do... If mint is obedient, her mother why said like this way?

I have always said that mteam close for a long time. And their body language,very early revealing their relationship beyond just gf-bf.I do not want to say too well. but you know what I mean.so you just need to believe your man's charm.hehehe.

more than word

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Lmao Mint is so cautious of Mark...hahaha Like...so shy....Lol But then with James Ma, she grabs him like a cake...srsly...thats what I dont understand about her...**shakes head** lol At least act normal u know???

But yea, I still want to see this motorcycle part where she rides behind him. hehe :)
That is why real couples do not often work together (if ch3 disabled, this is also the reason why they Promote kim with mark, not
mteam.even though kimmark do not have too many fans.mteam are more fans.) Because when actress with her man, she can not
fully released herself, she excessive tenderness, dependence, Cautious, attentive and forget to show herself. Therefore, through the screen, they performance will be weak.

another way, about mint's avoidance, you know,keep reserved is an advanced means to attract men. haha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Back to NM2.

"ผู้หญิงข้าใครอย่าแตะ" or "poo ying kong kha krai ya tae" ("No one touches my woman") has been mentioned many times already by inside sources long before Neua Mek 2 started filming. It was not till a few days ago that I realized it is actually the title for "A Moment Of Romance" starring Andy Lau and Jacklyn Wu. Chinese title is 天若有情.

So I read Sangkla and Praepailin's romance will be something similar...but Sangkla is not a triad gangster member and etc. I was watching the movie last night....Tragic ending. That's probably another difference though.

Sangkla and Praepailin will definitely have a sweet ending. I think there is much more to the kiss on the cheek scenes they showed us. A few of the inside sources were teasing about it.

Also...... I had no idea Andy Lau was in a secret relationship with his now married wife for 24 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought se7en and his secret 7 years relationship was impressive. Hahahaha. But 24 years?!!?!! GODLYYYY!!!!!

Stars and their secrets. I can't wait till MTEAM reveal theirs. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thai Dubbed

+9999

You're an experienced woman. I know it. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ohhh, Thank you to write the Chinese, mint:) Honestly, I love this type more than funny romantic type.

in the NM2 ending, I also has such a feeling. all of them show, can not make me feel that it is ending.

--------

in the last pic!!!
I do not want to point out in particular that, but that too obvious, can not be ignored... :blush:
Do you see mark's physiological anti ? hahaha.....
Of course, this is normal when he with his lovely girl.I love their expressions in this pic.really couples. :lol:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
lol I never realized Mark literally leaning on her boobs on the top right pictures...hahahaha Oh Geez..How I love it! Lets put them on another couple shoot please...geez.
yes, also hope!

Forbid mtem, is a waste! Especially mark.

mteam closeness to go beyond you think and have seen more and more. I promise :lol:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I never think mint is the girl who will absolutely listen elder. her nature in not like that way she show.she has very free nature,
like mark. so I can say mint can see herself in mark.this is also one reason why mteam fall in love with each other.They have the same nature.

you can be seen that from some of the details of her nature. If you pay attention to chalida,you will found she always like to take
off her shoes. this shows that she loves freedom, hate to be tied.In other actress,you can't see them do like this.She do not care about her image, this is also the fundamental reason why she is so match for mark.mteam have the same values ​​and pursuits.but, her family education and traditions to her repression and bondage. so she thinks she need to cover up, patience. but mark is doing exactly what her hear aspire.So he attracted to her, pulling her. I think chalida has shown enough,very obviously. Sometimes, you would suspect, because they hide all the photos, videos. so you can't see. but I believe,
everything ever the same. If you remember, the opportunity every time, she always can not help to do some to expose their habit of intimacy.

(@mmgjp314
This is also my answer to your QS---why mteam fall into each other? Of course, this is just one of the reasons. Like I have said before, mteam have too many fit, internal and external.)

If you remember, chalida's mother has said, she did not dare to ban mint to date with someone, because chalida would secretly to do... If mint is obedient, her mother why said like this way?

I have always said that mteam close for a long time. And their body language,very early revealing their relationship beyond just gf-bf.I do not want to say too well. but you know what I mean.so you just need to believe your man's charm.hehehe.

more than word

yes, in one of my lines, I said, not said, but told @SonYukView4ever that, she may listen to the elders and do as to what they say or tell her, but she has her flaws as well, so it doesn't mean she's not rebellious either. I told @SonYukView4ever. And yes, apparently her personality tells it all anyway, she has a spicy, spunky, and naughty personality, that also tells she has a free nature in her. I can also see most of her friends are almost all the same as her as well, I will just name a few, Margie (this girl is spunky and bold), Yaya, I don't know about Kim though, and there are others more that are similar to her. Mark-Mint, I agree with you, both of them has free natures, they do what their hearts tell them to, not what others tell them or what their minds tell them, I also can see Mint's rebellious side as well. These two are really connect with each other and that's why they are a match hahah I want to say more, but don't want to expand much.

And thank you for answering my question hahaha I agree with you ^^ lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I'm 28....i c mint as carefree n naughty...ex: interview of 4hj...i also c now she's a lil more careful bcuz of all the drama n seem more mature...i made my b/f work hard to "court" me...i challenge him...that bcuz i had a careful nature...took me awhile to admit him becuz "I" WANTED to be sure...i still don't like it when he look into my eyes...it makes me sooo shy n we r together 7 yrs now...he can still make me all shy...I'm much more affectionate than i was in the beginning...i didn't even want to hold hand...haha...

Ppl r diff...we can't generalize but we can relate to some of our experience....action speaks lounder than words n those pictures r telling...some time ppl can c it better than others....there many aspect nn ppl personality...i get silly n crzy with my girl friend...sometime I'm talkative..sometime not...i consider myself shy n few ppl told me they don't believe it...it not blk n white...its many shades...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I don't want to disclose my age haha it can b use against me and no no no I don't want that. I have a feeling chalida will b like taew, matt and alex. all of them r 89ers right? they graduated within 5 years. I don't know how they were able to do it while filming lakorn, attending events, enjoying college life n focusing on school. some celeb takes longer than that, yui, hyori, top, mark, tangmo (actually she quitted n I know college is not meant for everyone but she totally disregard the power of education and indirectly insulted those who goes thru the process), and many more. I commend those who r able to juggle so many things at once.

ah I have more to say but am so distracted by two

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
So i guess "seven" 10yrs relationship didn't happened....he recently admited it....so i guess it just started huh...after he admitted..mmm...lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL---no comment. Everybody here seems to have different thoughts toward M&M! Good for you. I don't want to speak to much of their personal relationship, no one knows what the heck is going on to be realistic. Ideas are formed based on simply gestures.

----

I am going to just focus on the lakorn itself. I think I had enough explaining of my own. Just focus on the lakorn. Lets stay hopeful that they have some events/shows/magazine shoots out soon. :yuck:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lol I don't want to disclose my age haha it can b use against me and no no no I don't want that. I have a feeling chalida will b like taew, matt and alex. all of them r 89ers right? they graduated within 5 years. I don't know how they were able to do it while filming lakorn, attending events, enjoying college life n focusing on school. some celeb takes longer than that, yui, hyori, top, mark, tangmo (actually she quitted n I know college is not meant for everyone but she totally disregard the power of education and indirectly insulted those who goes thru the process), and many more. I commend those who r able to juggle so many things at once.

ah I have more to say but am so distracted by two
Alex is a 90er like Mark, the rest you mentioned, yes they are 89ers.