[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

i dont know if this has been posted
but look where mint is looking and look where her hands are
Lmao Mint is so cautious of Mark...hahaha Like...so shy....Lol But then with James Ma, she grabs him like a cake...srsly...thats what I dont understand about her...**shakes head** lol At least act normal u know???

But yea, I still want to see this motorcycle part where she rides behind him. hehe :)

SonYukView4ever

like all of you update. and always thank you translation for us,mint! love!
I found these from lisa magazine.seems like are no one upload.
Look the two pic on the top of right. This posture is unusual. Indeed as mteam say:"we are close for a long time......" there must be a lot more intimate photos, not published.
lol I never realized Mark literally leaning on her boobs on the top right pictures...hahahaha Oh Geez..How I love it! Lets put them on another couple shoot please...geez.

SonYukView4ever

LOL I didn't read it correctly. Totally missed the "behind" part. So I read it as "she rides him" :lol:
HAHAHAHA your perverted eyes...LOL
I know, imagine she going behing him LOL oh boy!!!!!!!! LMAO. ^_^

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lmao Mint is so cautious of Mark...hahaha Like...so shy....Lol But then with James Ma, she grabs him like a cake...srsly...thats what I dont understand about her...**shakes head** lol At least act normal u know???

But yea, I still want to see this motorcycle part where she rides behind him. hehe :)
You don't understand her, but I do. You know, you can't force yourself acting normal or acting like you're not feeling anything when you're with a certain someone, you know... Not just with James, even when she was watching a cute love scene on Ratree Samosorn with P'Pope and Mark there, she wasn't even feeling shy or anything either, she was just smiling, while P'Pope was the one who was kind of shy while watching that scene. If she really can handle her feelings, then she can act normal and all, but you know, you can't handle your own emotions and feelings with a person you like, that's why she restrained herself.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i get it...i'm the same way...that is how I act too...i'm more shy with the person i like (now my b/f) then other guys...other guys i'm like whatever because I don't care what they think r whatever.....i'm flirty with others...but w/my b/f no PDA...

SonYukView4ever

You don't understand her, but I do. You know, you can't force yourself acting normal or acting like you're not feeling anything when you're with a certain someone, you know... Not just with James, even when she was watching a cute love scene on Ratree Samosorn with P'Pope and Mark there, she wasn't even feeling shy or anything either, she was just smiling, while P'Pope was the one who was kind of shy while watching that scene. If she really can handle her feelings, then she can act normal and all, but you know, you can't handle your own emotions and feelings with a person you like, that's why she restrained herself.
Lol ---I know this is pretty repetitive ..we all discussed this too many times. The point I'm trying to get across is even if you are shy with the person you have a crush on, you still wouldn't just deliberately cuddle another man, be comfortable with them you know? IF that makes sense. At least be more reserved with everyone otherwise you're gonna come out as 'fake'.

I dont think I want to bring up the Mint being "shy" around Mark while all cuddling around other men up anymore. It's getting old. My point for some reason doesnt get across. It only makes me feel like 'anti-M&M'! Weird!!!!

----------------------

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol ---I know this is pretty repetitive ..we all discussed this too many times. The point I'm trying to get across is even if you are shy with the person you have a crush on, you still wouldn't just deliberately cuddle another man, be comfortable with them you know? IF that makes sense. At least be more reserved with everyone otherwise you're gonna come out as 'fake'.

I dont think I want to bring up the Mint being "shy" around Mark while all cuddling around other men up anymore. It's getting old. My point for some reason doesnt get across. It only makes me feel like 'anti-M&M'! Weird!!!!

----------------------
I guess, it depends on some people. Okay, she's not the only one, the person above is the same, I would be the same as Mint if I like someone or if he's my boyfriend. But if I'm with other guys who I don't have a feeling with, I wouldn't care at all. It doesn't make you "fake" or seems "fake". It depends on some people... some people are like her too, that including myself as well. I'm not saying as being on her side or anything, but I'm saying as a general.

Anyways, I think this is just in the lakorn though hahaha She's actually being more open up to him now, as you can see, in all the other pictures. So yeah, I think this is just in the lakorn, let's just not be so serious with just this "one" picture, man.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

----------------------
You're jealous for Marky boy.

But everyone should realize it's not just Mint. Mark also pretends to be chummy with other ladies as well. What we have to understand is that both m&m are flirty people. They both have many different groups of friends and they're both also highly attractive and popular people.

Calling them fake is pretty extreme. Then again, I called them trolls, bastards, and camera whores before. ^__^

you know what, for me, I want both of them to experience with other nang'eks and pra'eks. Experience with other people doesn't mean their heart will change from the person who have a good feeling with.

Mark, from what I've seen, since 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao, even before he played that lakorn, he never treat any girls as special as the way he treated Chalida, whether those girls are single or taken. He treat all of those girls truly like siblings and friends, that's why he can be comfortable with them so openly in front of the camera, no matter whether he hug or look, or whatever, he's open with those girls, so if he's like that, then that means he has no interest in them and they're just friends and siblings to him. But when he's with Chalida, he's more cautious and careful for her, though he's comfortable with her privately. We all know Mark is a tease, right... So he tease and prank every girls AND everyone so openly, and doesn't have a romance side of him, but when he's with Chalida, he brings out his natural nature instead, and I also noticed he brings out a really warm and romantic side of him. I've also never seen Mark being jealous over any girls besides Chalida. He never stared at any girls so deeply and lovely, and romantically as to how he stare at Chalida, but we all know this guy has a naturally sweet eyes anyway, so he may look at other girls with his sweet eyes but he never looked or stared at them romantically and deeply as Chalida. He's also usually helpless and careless towards other girls, but he's always helpful and considerate towards Chalida. He has never changed from the way he had treated with Chalida since the beginning. So don't worry and don't be so greedy, and jealous towards him hahah You know, I am a girl too and yes, I am his fan before I became Mint's fan and yes, I understand a girl feeling also but you also have to trust in the people with opposite sex also.

As for Chalida, she's a girl, she has her own way of expressing her feelings. I've seen in all of her pictures, the way she look at other guys and Mark are definitely different. She doesn't look at other guys with her sweet, shy eyes like the way she look at Mark. Her smiles were/are not as sweet and sincere as when she's with Mark, and we can see that, right? She's never shy or blushed when she's with any guys, but when she's with Mark, she's all shy and blushed. When she's with other guys, her behavior has always been a spunky, naughty, spicy, frank, and pain little sister, but when she's with Mark, she sort of hold back those personality of her a little now, she's like more mature and woman-like when she's with him. She doesn't feel secure, relax, and comfortable as much as when she's with Mark although she may be cautious in front of the media and all, even with Alex, she and Alex have known each other since she was young, she's still not as comfortable as when she's with Mark, okay I mean, she's comfortable as a sister to him but not more than that like she is with Mark. Kind of confusing right there hahah but yeah..

So don't worry about whoever they work with because it's just for work, but MTeam is personal hahah That's why I'm okay with whoever they work with and not being picky with them. And as for whoever, being picky when it comes to Mark, I understand all of you, I am sort of picky for him too, but I trust him. Okay, yes, he is a guy, he may feel sensitive with any girls, but through out the whole 2 years, we can clearly see his feelings for Chalida is really strong and it looks like his feelings for her will not change. For Chalida, no matter who she work with, sure she has chemistry with everyone she work with, but those chemistry are not the same as her chemistry with Mark. They both have chemistry with everyone they work with, but those chemistry doesn't come out to deep feelings as like when they're together.

So I'm okay with whoever they work with, and I'm also okay if we don't see them pair up together until 2 or 3 years. I want them to have a chance to play with various people, especially Mark, because out of all the nang'eks, he mostly only play with Chalida and Kim. He may not be bored, but for watchers like us, are bored and can be bored to see him play with mostly these two, when there are a lot of nang'eks out there too. No matter who they play with, remember, just look carefully at their body language when they're with those certain people, I think if we just look at their body language, then we will know what sort of relationship they have with those people. If they have no feelings or interests with the ones they play with, then you'll see them with no shyness, no blushing, and just openly be comfortable with them, but if they hold back, then that means there's something, simply from what I've seen was only when MTeam are together, that's when those two hold back their comfortabilities.
Your statement can be made much stronger if you provide pictures. Everything you said is fact, not bias btw. :) The pictures are on our side. Just compile them together and set them side by side and the difference will be obvious. No matter how friendly and close Prin and Chalida pretend to be with other people, there is still a distance between them and others. No other pairings are as intimate and special as MTEAM.

Back to NM2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOigbX0SXTE

"ผู้หญิงข้าใครอย่าแตะ" or "poo ying kong kha krai ya tae" ("No one touches my woman") has been mentioned many times already by inside sources long before Neua Mek 2 started filming. It was not till a few days ago that I realized it is actually the title for "A Moment Of Romance" starring Andy Lau and Jacklyn Wu. Chinese title is 天若有情.

So I read Sangkla and Praepailin's romance will be something similar...but Sangkla is not a triad gangster member and etc.  I was watching the movie last night....Tragic ending. That's probably another difference though. 

Sangkla and Praepailin will definitely have a sweet ending. I think there is much more to the kiss on the cheek scenes they showed us. A few of the inside sources were teasing about it.

Also...... I had no idea Andy Lau was in a secret relationship with his now married wife for 24 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought se7en and his secret 7 years relationship was impressive. Hahahaha. But 24 years?!!?!! GODLYYYY!!!!! 

Stars and their secrets. I can't wait till MTEAM reveal theirs. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thai Dubbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN35CvVHn0A

i get it...i'm the same way...that is how I act too...i'm more shy with the person i like (now my b/f) then other guys...other guys i'm like whatever because I don't care what they think r whatever.....i'm flirty with others...but w/my b/f no PDA...
+9999

You're an experienced woman. I know it. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You're jealous for Marky boy.

But everyone should realize it's not just Mint. Mark also pretends to be chummy with other ladies as well. What we have to understand is that both m&m are flirty people. They both have many different groups of friends and they're both also highly attractive and popular people.

Calling them fake is pretty extreme. Then again, I called them trolls, bastards, and camera whores before. ^__^

Your statement can be made much stronger if you provide pictures. Everything you said is fact, not bias btw. :) The pictures are on our side. Just compile them together and set them side by side and the difference will be obvious. No matter how friendly and close Prin and Chalida pretend to be with other people, there is still a distance between them and others. No other pairings are as intimate and special as MTEAM.
Yeah, I should, huh hahah Alright, I'll provide them as soon as possible :) but whoa... there are too many to post up on here hahaha and I don't have my own blog hahah however, you have some from yours haha I'll try to post up some new ones.

And yes, true. It's not just Mint, who be all chummy with other guys, but Mark also hahah And as we all know, even before they played with each other, they already had news and rumors with other people before as well. I also agree and realized that these two are both flirty people and they both have individual charms in them, which can make others fall for them easily. Mark's astrology is a Pisces, but his chinese sign is a Snake, and a snake can be poison and harmful, however snake is a sign of meeting a "soulmate", this story was told by old people and my mom, so I believe that. Whoever chinese sign is a snake, they have a lot of charms in them, so people fall for them easily. My mom and one of my uncles' signs are snakes also, so what I'm saying is a fact, not a prediction or anything.

SonYukView4ever

LOL--I think I'm bleeding for Marky boy! Lmao!!! hahaha
---

Well, I think you all have great points. I just think that if Mint was making more moves with Mark, it would have given Mark more opportunities to seek her, pursue her. We all know Mark likes Mint very much. For anyone to deny that must be blind. lol But nong'Mint seems to be somewhat 'grounded'. She listens to elders, even elders who may not support Mark and sometimes some of the advices from the elders manage to stop her from opening up to Mark. ---- I was very confused about Mteam just now because I thought they were getting so well together, with pictures, happy bts, even that short peck on the cheek scene. Then a couple days later, they seemed very awkward with each other (I follow them on a daily basis to try to understand them--to make sense of a continuing relationship). Now, the vibe I get from Mint is that she's almost completely avoiding Mark. ---that hurts you know. Lol. Again, maybe because if I were Mint, I would pursue Mark. lol I would show more welcoming signs. hahaha [to inform Mark I get his message that he likes me] haha. **Of course I wouldnt scare Mark away** lol but to show more welcoming signs...because honestly, I think Mark is trying really hard, too hard to express his sincerity to her. ------I would die for a man like that **lol** not literally, but Mark is physically attractive, handsome and sweet y'all know...haha..I wouldnt overlook him ever. No way! lol

nong'Mint is beautiful, very pretty and stunning. Maybe she's playing "really" hard to get. lol---thats just making me bleed for Mark. LOL **bleeding love** LOL

Anyways, some of the things I discuss here may be too intimate. Let's hope we don't get any trolls lurking around, twisting our words, my words into false ugly rumors to hurt M&M. I will pray for Mark, for M&M and for nong'Mint to search her heart that there is someone like Mark waiting for her. *I think they were made for each other, they just don't know it yet.

***side note: Disregard this message if it doesnt make sense to you. lol =P

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LOL--I think I'm bleeding for Marky boy! Lmao!!! hahaha
---

Well, I think you all have great points. I just think that if Mint was making more moves with Mark, it would have given Mark more opportunities to seek her, pursue her. We all know Mark likes Mint very much. For anyone to deny that must be blind. lol But nong'Mint seems to be somewhat 'grounded'. She listens to elders, even elders who may not support Mark and sometimes some of the advices from the elders manage to stop her from opening up to Mark. ---- I was very confused about Mteam just now because I thought they were getting so well together, with pictures, happy bts, even that short peck on the cheek scene. Then a couple days later, they seemed very awkward with each other (I follow them on a daily basis to try to understand them--to make sense of a continuing relationship). Now, the vibe I get from Mint is that she's almost completely avoiding Mark. ---that hurts you know. Lol. Again, maybe because if I were Mint, I would pursue Mark. lol I would show more welcoming signs. hahaha [to inform Mark I get his message that he likes me] haha. **Of course I wouldnt scare Mark away** lol but to show more welcoming signs...because honestly, I think Mark is trying really hard, too hard to express his sincerity to her. ------I would die for a man like that **lol** not literally, but Mark is physically attractive, handsome and sweet y'all know...haha..I wouldnt overlook him ever. No way! lol

nong'Mint is beautiful, very pretty and stunning. Maybe she's playing "really" hard to get. lol---thats just making me bleed for Mark. LOL **bleeding love** LOL

Anyways, some of the things I discuss here may be too intimate. Let's hope we don't get any trolls lurking around, twisting our words, my words into false ugly rumors to hurt M&M. I will pray for Mark, for M&M and for nong'Mint to search her heart that there is someone like Mark waiting for her. *I think they were made for each other, they just don't know it yet.

***side note: Disregard this message if it doesnt make sense to you. lol =P
I understand you and your love for Prin hahah

But just trust in Chalida's dad's quote about your worriedness and doubts between these two, and how the elders and people around treat them, he posted up few weeks ago, on his instagram.

"There are two types of people in this world. People who are fortunate and people who are more fortunate.

People who are fortunate are those whose life experience only smoothness.

People who are more fortunate, they were born to meet only problems and obstacles, but in the end, they were able to overcome (those challenges) and become victorious."

^^you know, the second quote match with MTeam, they were born to meet only problems and obstacles around them, but believe the quote, that in the end, they can overcome them and become victorious. I've said this twice already, I think, but I'm going to say it again, I have a feeling and fully believe that these two are soulmates, and are made for each other. The things going on around them, just make me feel that way, you know. But yeah, they just don't know yet.

It's true that Chalida DO listens to the elders and follows them, BUT it doesn't always mean she's NOT rebellious either, it's just not really shown openly like how Mark is showing. She has flaws as well, she may listen, but it doesn't mean she would follow all of those guide being told.

And about her avoiding Mark, I kind of disagree on that. Her behaviors doesn't show enough open up feelings for him? If she really avoid him, then what's up with all the intimate and closeness moments she have with him then? If she doesn't "have" feelings for him, then why would she be shy towards him, right? You think, a girl like her would be so impulsion and agressive like him? hahah I don't think she close up her heart for him or completely avoid him, AND I'm pretty sure she can see his sincerity for him, if she doesn't see it then why would she slowly open up for him? And I don't think it's for advantage.

I just want you to understand both sides.

Chalida is a woman, and she is only 19 years old. She just started her first year in University. She have so much things ahead of her and she will have more experiences ahead also. Like what you said, she is beautiful and stunning, from the inside and out, so of course, there would be many guys would like to talk to her. But I think, for right now, education and family members are more important for her than other things. But it doesn't mean she would close up her heart, and I'm pretty sure, she wants Mark to wait until she's ready. And about the elders telling her that, I don't think they are managing her to close up on him or anything, I think they are worried for her because she's still young, still have futures ahead of her, and still have school. Mark also still have school too, but he's going to graduate anytime soon. Anyways, I think they just want her to focus on her education and career first. You know, if your love is true, then you would be willing to wait for that person, no matter how long it takes.

As for Mark Prin, he is a man. He is already 22 years old. So I think this is his 3rd or 4th year in University already. He is mature enough to keep his feelings stable now. Just like what I said, if his love is true, then he would be willing to wait for her, no matter how long it takes. I think, he knows that she also have a good feeling for him as well, if he doesn't know, why would he treat her that way then? You know, he is actually more wise than what you think and see. And remember, he had an experience of dating someone before, so I'm sure he knows. Chalida had not experience dating yet, but she's wise enough to acknowledge who truly likes her and who doesn't. It's true that he's being impulsive, but he's also cautious for her as well. Okay, well, not much to say about him, but just want you know, he is more wise than what you think. I think he also know/knew that Chalida also likes him, with all the behaviors she's showing, who wouldn't know?

So yeah, I disagree with you when you said she's completely avoiding him. With all the behaviors and body language she has showing, still make you think she's closing up her heart on him? LOL You have to understand both sides, not just one side.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
its get irritating sometimes LOL
ups/downs/right/left/ to nowhere...no progress LOL
I love this lakorn, I've been hooked long time

I'll have to say I disagree ja. Lol
There were loops and bumps..stop signs along the way but Ive got to say I have seen progress...I don't think I have to stress or show evidence of the progression lmao This ship overcame many obstacles indeed.

There was the PLR stage where M&M were carefree bubbly openly messing with each other. Like taking jabs at one another in the publics eye.
They were young and very much attractive to each other as you can see from bts clips and numerous of pictures. ;p This was the beginning of the two ><

Here comes a storm...an Ugly one.
There also was an awkward stage when M&M where forbidden to talk. The Great Depression that is. No events together no contact whatsoever. Even if they did attend the Same event...they didn't even stand close or next to together or even take pic together. For ex: The Soccer sport Event and Ch3s Anniversary 2011 Party. They weren't allowed to be seen together. (It killed me!)

And there is now ! You see a mixture of both. Like what many of you have stated before, they are more cautious of their actions in the publics eye. Ive seen progression in this lakorn lol in a sweet genuine way. You can esp see it from their interactions/body language with one another.

Coming from Mteam making me all gushing and smiling till my cheeks hurt to them making me saoooooo and depress(literally)lol and now shy and still gushing whenever I see the two together....

if that's not progression...idk what it is!? LOL
MTEAM is a roller coaster.

I know many of us also have seen the progression of Mteam. Chai Mai !?

I have unconditional love for these two <3