[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry. I know this is getting old, but this is just too funny. I literally busted out laughing! Lmao! @1:08 Mark was a monster! Hahahaha. He blamed the news reporter: "And then We met this person here! This person!" GROAR! Hahaha. You could tell he's annoyed by all the questions, he's like, if he went out with Nadech, would it makes news? Lmao.....You know, I can't help but point out this is a contrast to his cheerful and cheesy mood when reporters ask him about Chalida.

Anyway, I had also read Mark and Matt had actually invited other people, but they were unavailable. Lol.

Just now, I also saw Matt's mom commented on Chalida's IG. They are soooo cute.

About MTEAM. I like them the way they are right now. Seriously. If they ever come out and admitted their relationship, every time they work with the opposite gender, reporters will try to ask them annoying questions, if y'all know what I mean. Instead of reporters pestering them to admit their relationship, they move on to the next ugly step: trying to ask whether their relationship is still stable and blah blah. It's pitiful.
yup, he also said in this clip too, that he and Matt invited couple of people, but none were available so they had to go by just the two of them hahah

Yeah true, I rather have them being in low-profile like this as of right now, until they grow older and until it's the right time for them to tell. Because right now, they are still going to have further more best or worst rumors coming ahead of them, so even if they revealed it, since they are both still young, they will still have rumors with their other co-stars, and then have news about their relationship and all hah

However, though Chalida's mom said MTeam will have a surprise, and she was showing the picture of them staring at each other, I predict that picture might going to be near the end scene, which will be in, probably in mid-2013. If her mom means MTeam will have a surprise, then I think it might be reveal near the end of the scene. I don't know hahah just guessing. I'm still so excited to know what surprise these two are going to do :D

Oh, and yes I can also see he's always being annoyed answering questions about his rumors with other people, which is a contrast to his rumors with Chalida hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I think if MTEAM ever get a slap/kiss genre, everyone will go nuts. 24 guests. Look at that. Though I'm sure they're not all real fans. Anyone who has been in this fandom for a long time should know we have a history of attracting diehard antifans. Too many fakes and trolls creating multiple accounts. /Just a friendly reminder. I ain't naming names.
who cares about them... just trolls trolling around, trying to scatter and spread nonsense. Ignore them.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mid-2013? Lol. I think a lot of people are assuming the surprise is some kind of lip-to-lip scene. I can't disagree that was my first thought as well. So I'll be wtf if the surprise is something totally unrelated to romantic innuendos.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mid-2013? Lol. I think a lot of people are assuming the surprise is some kind of lip-to-lip scene. I can't disagree that was my first thought as well. So I'll be wtf if the surprise is something totally unrelated to romantic innuendos.
that's my first thought as well hahaha If it's really going to be a lip to lip scene, then would that mean, Mark will be Chalida's first kiss? hahaha Because in all of her lakorns I've seen, she never had any lip to lip scene with any of her pra'eks, only a kiss on forehead and cheeks. hahah But yeah, I would be like you too, if it's all of a sudden unrelated romantic innuendos hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Maybe our first impressions are wrong. Because...

Now they say it's a staring contest btw Prin and Chalida. (Not Prae and Gla.) Haha. Who do you think won? They will reveal the answers tomorrow...I don't think this game is part of nm2...or is the surprise...Or is it? Hrmm...Chalida/Prin?

Mark looks like he's in a dominant position, but Mint looks rather calm and unfazed.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^Maybe our first impressions are wrong. Because... Now they say it's a staring contest btw Prin and Chalida. (Not Prae and Gla.) Haha. Who do you think won? They will reveal the answers tomorrow...I don't think this game is part of nm2...or is the surprise...Or is it? Hrmm...Chalida/Prin?
hahahaha so it's a staring contest?! hahah Oh my god. I don't know what else to say, but laugh hahaha sigh*

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Maybe our first impressions are wrong. Because...

Now they say it's a staring contest btw Prin and Chalida. (Not Prae and Gla.) Haha. Who do you think won? They will reveal the answers tomorrow...I don't think this game is part of nm2...or is the surprise...Or is it? Hrmm...Chalida/Prin?

Mark looks like he's in a dominant position, but Mint looks truly calm and rather unfazed.

I think Mint C won the staring contest.ah. Mark always be smiling.haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think if MTEAM ever get a slap/kiss genre, everyone will go nuts. 24 guests. Look at that. Though I'm sure they're not all real fans. Anyone who has been in this fandom for a long time should know we have a history of attracting diehard antifans. Too many fakes and trolls creating multiple accounts.

/Just a friendly reminder. I ain't naming names.

No doubt Mintwix! The trolls will ALWAYS be the pathetic/useless/gossip-eater TROLLS! Trolls are fake, pathetic and seriously they have nothing better to do then to troll around Mteam and swallow the articles and new clips we have by adding false twists and rumors to them to even spread them further down. Trolls are really ugly, unloyal and not dedicated.

~~

I wonder how long til NM2 finishes. I want Mteam to work together. That Jamed Ma dude has been very lucky, but based on his interviews and talks, lol, I don't think he can talk or act. Lol He's not very natural. **bewwwwwwww

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahahahaha I love the second pic M&M fans released Haahahah Mint is like I got this hahaah too cute. Mak looks like he's trying not to laugh ;p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
No doubt Mintwix! The trolls will ALWAYS be the pathetic/useless/gossip-eater TROLLS! Trolls are fake, pathetic and seriously they have nothing better to do then to troll around Mteam and swallow the articles and new clips we have by adding false twists and rumors to them to even spread them further down. Trolls are really ugly, unloyal and not dedicated.

~~

I wonder how long til NM2 finishes. I want Mteam to work together. That Jamed Ma dude has been very lucky, but based on his interviews and talks, lol, I don't think he can talk or act. Lol He's not very natural. **bewwwwwwww
About James Ma, he's still new to the entertainment industry, the media, people around him, and such, so just give him time to get used to it. It's actually the same as Mark when he was still new, he didn't know how to react, didn't know to handle, didn't know what he was supposed to say, and was unstable, when he interview and everything. So through those times, it made us felt he was fickle and everything. But as time passed by, we can see he improved as much as he can and he became handling with all the gossips, rumors well enough now. And also improve on his acting as well, because when he was still new, he had many people be saying his acting was stiff and emotionless, and stuff. That's what changes we see in him :) But some things doesn't and never had been changed about him is his straightforward personality, honesty, and constant behaviors :)

James is still a newbie, right now he may seem unnatural, can't act, can't talk, but once he get used to everything, he'll improve. So yeah, don't be too harsh on him hahah Okay, I admit that I was also harsh on him like many other people out there, but then I started to feel bad for him. He just started his first lakorn and people didn't even get to see his acting skills yet, yet already got criticized and got looked down on, so that's why I felt bad for him and thought maybe I should give him a chance to see his acting skills first, before saying anything. And yes, he is NOT the best-looking guy, compared to 4+1 superstars, but he's cute, although to me, he's not very much attractive because I don't like guys who have really small eyes, but he's cute hahaha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol @mmgjp314

Im not fond of him after seeing his interviews/acting clips lol
I will not bash him, but I think it will be okay to express opinions. lol =P

~~~
Again, he has been very lucky with Mint. He's already dancing, touching and swaying her. lol so, yea, he's very lucky. lol we'll see how far nok will push him into pa'ek..and that k'ae dude can do to him Lol :dance2:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lol @mmgjp314

Im not fond of him after seeing his interviews/acting clips lol
I will not bash him, but I think it will be okay to express opinions. lol =P

~~~
Again, he has been very lucky with Mint. He's already dancing, touching and swaying her. lol so, yea, he's very lucky. lol we'll see how far nok will push him into pa'ek..and that k'ae dude can do to him Lol :dance2:
yeah, it's okay to express your opinions hahah I'm also still not very fond to him either, but I'll give him a chance :) If his acting is good like what P'Nok praised him, then I'm all good with him. But if he's not, then sorry haha And yes, he's lucky that he's acting with Mint hahah I've watched couples of his clips, I think he still kind of need to convey his emotions out more, especially when he's with Mint haha or maybe because of his eyes hahah okay' too mean...no more. anyway, good luck to him, that's all I can say :)

But his fighting scene was good though hahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Same here. I first thought that James wasn't all good then I just gave him a chance because we hadn't seen his acting yet plus if you're a newbie it takes you time to adjust and get used to everything then if they focus, they can get better at acting. I am in LOVE with P'James Ma's voice though.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
lol excuses excuses to glaze into each other eyes..agree mintwix Mint is calm n relax cuz she knows she the BOSS
Lol. Excuses. I love how we're always a step ahead of them...well more like Mark. Prinfanclub had teased too: "Ma Ma. Ma Jong tha Gub Prin (Nien nien. Hahaha)". // "Come here, come here. Let's have a staring contest (Prin is sly/smooth Haha)."

It's like the other time when Chalida was sitting on the floor and Prin was like, I told you to come and you didn't come (sit on Prin's lap). Nien nien. Haha.

These two lovers are too precious. Pee nong gun, pee nong gun.  Actions speak louder than words, bebe. MTEAM always have the most exquisite combination...I love their smiles, gazes, and blushes. Sometimes, I can choose to look at their pictures over watching a full movie. It's like food for the soul. So sweet and tender. There are few sincere and affectionate things like M&M in this world. (; It doesn't even matter how they wish to define their status and relationship. Gems like these needs to be cherished and treasured. 

/lol that was much more than just spazzing. Got carried away. Haha. I'm just always impressed by real, beautiful relationships / friendships / family bond / etc. when I see it. M&M has become one of them. They're truly a rarity.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ahh! So cuteeee... I knew Mark was gonna loose! Although I did have some thoughts about Mark staring at Mint all the time anyway but I still went for Mint :cheer:That picture is narak gurn pai! Mint is still staring at him with her beautiful smile after he blinked. Narak ah. :D