[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@SonYukView4ever

The highest number I recalled was back in June: 31 guests. LOL!!

I also don't want to foreshadow anything or say anything prematurely, but if you're an Mteamer, you should brace yourselves. There will be no end to rumors as long as MTEAM are still hot daras. They still have so many years ahead of them. Like I said, I don't want to say anything weird. But I'm sure there are still many more challenges and "rumors" to come.

I remember how mteamers were doubtful because all of the gossips. I think there were very few who were not affected by the rumors....No matter what, I think what's important to remember is that whenever MTEAM are together, they are always happy. That's the most important thing to remember whenever you find yourself being doubtful again.

@narkrakdin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8v1PAdFiW4

If you're interested, se7en talked about their ten years relationship and how they dated in secret. I was quite impressed.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^Mark is wiser than most people think. "Person with my heart, my heart also with him."

@mmgjp314.

You said fans would be happy and screaming if MTEAM revealed they were dating. Well, I can guarantee that there will also be many haters from all directions: north, south, east, west. Hahahahahahahahahahah.
yes, I know. They have supporters and haters as well, but we know they don't care about those haters anyway.

Mark sure is wiser than people think. you know what, instead of saying "him", it should be "her" hahah it makes him sound gay hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cool. So now all three, Thai, Chinese, and International MM FCs have Prin and Chalida following. What do we do. What do we do. Omg! ;d

I bet everyone's celebrating. Hahahaha.
Dteun dten dteun dten maaaaakkkk ! I wanted to celebrate at work ahahah cheesed like an idiot hahahahaha eeeekkksss

M&M are so kind to follow us fans. It shows that they do know we ALL exist kekekek I also love how there is different fan bases <3 totally beautiful :)

Those beautiful words that Mak spoke are probably the words Chalida said to him. Hahahahaahah kiddin ;p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I feel like they are revealing slowly, but not in a rush or in an obvious way. It's like they're taking time and trying to find a right time to open up. And yes, they've been through having many up and down's rumors and gossips gone around them, and it will continue on and on. But as we can clearly see that throughout the whole 2 years, all of those things never had been affecting their personal lives, relationships, and meeting each other privately. We can see, they even seems to become more intimate and closer to each other, which states, they understand and trust in each other no matter what happen. As long as us, M&M fans understand them and be devoted to them, then nothing can do anything to them, no matter what :) We, M&M fans may not be that largest fanbase like Yadech fans (mostly) and Bargie fans, but M&M have the most strongest and tightest fanbase compare to the other two fanbase, so no matter what's going to happen, they will always have us to hold their backs :)

Talking about this couple, you know what song 100% fit perfectly to them?

Mai Tong Roo Wah Row Kob Gun Baab Nai - ETC (No Need To Know What Our Conspiracy Look Like)
I like ETC's version better hahah I just like the Acoustic version, so yeah :)
This song fit perfectly about them.
Anyways, enjoy the song and understand the meaning :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint I freakin love YG family. Swaggggg <3
......continues with the video....

Haahahah off topic ><

The whole video of him explaining their relationship was so touching. T_T I enjoyed it very much !

Ahem ahem someone can relate to it haahahahah

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Talking about this couple, you know what song 100% fit perfectly to them?

Mai Tong Roo Wah Row Kob Gun Baab Nai - ETC (No Need To Know What Our Conspiracy Look Like)
I like ETC's version better hahah I just like the Acoustic version, so yeah :)
This song fit perfectly about them.
Anyways, enjoy the song and understand the meaning :)

Lol I remember Aum Atichart use this phrase "Mai tong roo wa rao kob kan npe nai" to Num K at Ratree Samasorn HAHAHA :) Let's look at Aum A for example. He's scandalous in the public's eyes, but he's a lovable man. A sincere one too! :) His international fanclub is enormous. hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I feel like they are revealing slowly, but not in a rush or in an obvious way. It's like they're taking time and trying to find a right time to open up. And yes, they've been through having many up and down's rumors and gossips gone around them, and it will continue on and on. But as we can clearly see that throughout the whole 2 years, all of those things never had been affecting their personal lives, relationships, and meeting each other privately. We can see, they even seems to become more intimate and closer to each other, which states, they understand and trust in each other no matter what happen. As long as us, M&amp;M fans understand them and be devoted to them, then nothing can do anything to them, no matter what :) We, M&amp;M fans may not be that largest fanbase like Yadech fans (mostly) and Bargie fans, but M&amp;M have the most strongest and tightest fanbase compare to the other two fanbase, so no matter what's going to happen, they will always have us to hold their backs :)
Honestly, being an Mteamer is like being in a serious relationship. Like I said months ago when Nuer Mek 2 had just started filming....You have to learn how to trust what you see and what you feel and not fall prey to gossips and whispers from people you don't even know-- People who may very likely have ulterior motives. The reason why outsiders spread disheartening gossips about a couple is usually because they're jealous of a beautiful relationship that they see but refuse to acknowledge.

So I'm glad you mentioned the word trust. Very few couples have strong trust no matter how many years they've been through together. MTEAM are still very young but I can also see that they trust each other completely.

A bit OT. But I've been told antifans insult m&m fans for being delusional. But I just want to point out to mteamers who might feel hurt by such petty words: Please don't believe such lies and please don't let them affect you. If they really, honestly thought we were delusional, they wouldn't be stalking us and trying to refute every statement we make. They're in denial. I don't stalk up on people who I think are crazy. I ignore them completely. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Honestly, being an Mteamer is like being in a serious relationship. Like I said months ago when Nuer Mek 2 had just started filming....You have to learn how to trust what you see and what you feel and not fall prey to gossips and whispers from people you don't even know-- People who may very likely have ulterior motives. The reason why outsiders spread disheartening gossips about a couple is usually because they're jealous of a beautiful relationship that they see but refuse to acknowledge.

So I'm glad you mentioned the word trust. Very few couples have strong trust no matter how many years they've been through together. MTEAM are still very young but I can also see that they trust each other completely.

A bit OT. But I've been told antifans insult m&m fans for being delusional. But I just want to point out to mteamers who might feel hurt by such petty words: Please don't believe such lies and please don't let them affect you. If they really, honestly thought we were delusional, they wouldn't be stalking us and trying to refute every statement we make. They're in denial. I don't stalk up on people who I think are crazy. I ignore them completely. :)
"Please don't believe such lies and please don't let them affect you." - I like what you said here. Yes, don't believe such lies that comes from their mouths or texts, and don't let them affect you. Just like M&M, all of those rumors and gossips doesn't and never even affect them at all. They even show off right in those antifans' faces, that they don't care, so it depends on us, whether we will believe in what we see or what we hear. Don't get fazed by those nonsense rumors and gossips, and believe in what you see than what you heard.

Lol I remember Aum Atichart use this phrase "Mai tong roo wa rao kob kan npe nai" to Num K at Ratree Samasorn HAHAHA :) Let's look at Aum A for example. He's scandalous in the public's eyes, but he's a lovable man. A sincere one too! :) His international fanclub is enormous. hahaha
yes, I remember that too hahah

SonYukView4ever

@mintwix

Even some of the trolls I know cannot read/write or understand Thai so I can see why they are easily tuned into gossips and rumors that are passed around by anti-fans. So ridiculous though!

And to all Mteam lovers, as long as we pull it through together and love Mteam, the Lord will be on our side. :dance3:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anyways, off-topic, coming to think about it, I wonder what made them fall for each other though hahah And I'm sure it's not just because of closeness, it's something more than that, that made them two fall for each other. Was it because of personality or something else... Does anyone know or can tell... Although I've been through all of their works, clips, bts clips, interviews, pictures, shows and stuff of them, but I can't tell what made them fall for each other hahah Anyone know? hahah

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
look at this way, you will found mint is so relaxed, her center of gravity to rely on mark.her smile and face not camouflage or just performances sth pose. she is really like to enjoy this moment. mark has been so dote and affectionate looked at her as usual.

when I saw this pic, just let me remember mark said in start shooting nm2: &ldquo;&hellip;&hellip;Now, when I like someone, I will use my gaze to capture like a fishhook. If the ladies seem to share the same heart (idiom: same sentiments), I will carefully approach her.(cr mint translation)"

and then, he show us so much gaze to our mint. or we can said he always show us so mush gaza from PRL he met our girl.
the boy always like to advance hint to who enderstand him.hahaha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Anyways, off-topic, coming to think about it, I wonder what made them fall for each other though hahah And I'm sure it's not just because of closeness, it's something more than that, that made them two fall for each other. Was it because of personality or something else... Does anyone know or can tell... Although I've been through all of their works, clips, bts clips, interviews, pictures, shows and stuff of them, but I can't tell what made them fall for each other hahah Anyone know? hahah
This requires a lot elaboration. them suitable for each other,some identical and some complementary. external and internal.I'm just glad they reconcile the good. Find their way together:)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for all you gays update!
thank you translation @mintwix ,@mmgjp314 ,@SonYukView4ever let us know them schedule.

like yo translation about Mark's interview about K'Ae.mint. is really a appropriate and implies clear response.mm fans appreciate and proud of the boy's always follow his heart,he do not care about the rumors, do not care about the image,courageous and
erseverance.This is indeed very valuable.Especially in the entertainment

Hahaahahahah so funny !!! M&M are too sweet for words haahah
The pic of them staring at eachother is sooooo skdosowwidndnsskaiawo !!! Mak actually looks like the shy one if you really look at the pic. She's totes looking deep in his eyes. Her smile looks like a teasing smile where she knows if she keeps staring at him he'll blush kekekekeke ahahahah
Or is it just me who is thinking that !?
me too! :highfive:

. MTEAM are still very young but I can also see that they trust each other completely.
yes, this is the best of mteam. this is why when them together, can let we feel they are the most comfortable, because they trust each other completely. Such intimacy, beyond any close friends or siblings. they can give each other completely sense of security. So when they were together, their smile so sincere and naive.Let us fascinated. let many fans have never been able to leave them, even though there are so many rumors , bad news, unfair, disappointment, combat. mteam are so special.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
look at this way, you will found mint is so relaxed, her center of gravity to rely on mark.her smile and face not camouflage or just performances sth pose. she is really like to enjoy this moment. mark has been so dote and affectionate looked at her as usual.

when I saw this pic, just let me remember mark said in start shooting nm2: &ldquo;&hellip;&hellip;Now, when I like someone, I will use my gaze to capture like a fishhook. If the ladies seem to share the same heart (idiom: same sentiments), I will carefully approach her.(cr mint translation)"

and then, he show us so much gaze to our mint. or we can said he always show us so mush gaza from PRL he met our girl.
the boy always like to advance hint to who enderstand him.hahaha

Yup, he has always been aiming his eyes on the right girl hahah That's what you called, "Wise" ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes I know Se7en. I just know that he and PHB will make some gorgeous babies!!! What makes me sad is that he lost a number of fans then (which I find stupid). They weren't true fans to begin with anyways.

Delusional? Well I am being stubborn, I see what I see. And when it gets revealed in the near or late future, I will be like "what now" lol and like I said even if they never dated or will never, the feelings were apparent and existed.

SonYukView4ever

I think I know. hehe =) I will explain in a few days since I am busy away. :)
Love y'all Mteamers :)

Btw* I can't get into IG. arg!!!