[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Khun Ae is his indirect manager, why I say he's his indirect manager because Mark was not found directly by him but he was found by K' Ae's friend in Chiang Mai, so yeah. However, the person who takes care of Mark, Mark's assistant manager "was" J' Prae (which applies to an older sister, J' is a chinese language, which is the same as calling P'Prae), but then they changed to K'Ploy, she was either Mint N or Nadech's assistant manager before.
any pictures of k'ploy? I know Mark has someone named ployyyy on ig, not sure its him lol
ployyyy looks like a guy lol

thank you ka for helping. :kiss2:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i think P'Ae is scared mark might get all the attention just being an cameo and james wont get any since he seems to be praising james ma a lot and he has high hopes on him.
You know, that is a very lame excuse. Do you really believe what you just typed? HAHAHAHAHAHA. If K'Ae was so confident in Jame's talents and potential he shouldn't be threatened by a few cameo appearances from Marky boy. Hahahahahahaha. :loool:

Besides, Prin is basically helping to promote KCR.

@mmgjp314

Taboo is like "forbidden."

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chai ka. I love how Mak took the "risk" of playing a minor role. We all know who he took the risk for *ahem ahem kekekek
Smilez, your words suddenly remind me of MMk's example. How the great Ken Teeradej took the "risk" of playing a transgender just to be in K'Noi's lakorn. Just so he can spend time with her abroad. It is a risk for their love in acting yes. But we all know the real reason, like you said. Hahaha. For their love, love. You know what I mean. Lmao. Their hearts. Their women. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is why so many mm fans love Mark. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I believe Mark will be just as great as Ken one day. (Wow. I actually have faith in the boy)

It suddenly also remind me how Gubgibb pushed herself in Mario's lakorn and guest star too. Now I don't think K'Ae was infuriated then.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
P'Ken played as a trans? Just to be in P'Noi's lakorn? Wow interesting. He is one of the most famous Pra'ek and he plays a trans. That shows great.. great something (can't find a word for it) that's good...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. He did. I remember watching Ken with the makeup and trying to rape Noi and her friend in the lakorn. It was SCARYYYYYY. HAHAHAHAHAHA. (Oh gosh, it was even more frightening when he was in bed with another dude. Hahahahahahah).

But look at Ken now. Everyone respects him as Thailand's top actor. Plus, he's a devoted husband and father. Lol.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know, that is a very lame excuse. Do you really believe what you just typed? HAHAHAHAHAHA. If K'Ae was so confident in Jame's talents and potential he shouldn't be threatened by a few cameo appearances from Marky boy. Hahahahahahaha. :loool:

Besides, Prin is basically helping to promote KCR.
I like what you said right there hahahah And it's true, because before he appears, there were so many criticisms between James and Mint, especially James.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Smilez, your words suddenly remind me of what MMk told me. How the great Ken Teeradej took the "risk" of playing a transgender?? Gay? I forgot. But whatever. Ken took that risk just to be in K'Noi's lakorn as well. Just so he can spend time with her abroad. It is a risk for their love in acting yes. But we all know the feel reason, like you said. Hahaha. For their love, love. You know what I mean. Lmao. Their hearts. Their women. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is why so many mm fans love Mark. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I believe Mark will be just as great as Ken one day. (Wow. I actually have faith in the boy)

It suddenly also remind me how Gubgibb pushed herself in Mario's lakorn and guest star too. Now I don't think K'Ae was infuriated then.
I think about P'Gubgib pushed herself in P'Mario's lakorn is another thing, since these two are real couple. So P'Ae was not infuriated about it, BUT I do think she still does have to ask P'Ae for permission hahah

And wow... I didn't even know that P'Ken T. took the risk, just to be in P'Noi's lakorn hahah But yes, Mark have always been reminding me of P'Ken T., by how they both slowly get popular and well-known step by step, instead of getting popular right away like Nadech, also their characteristics and personalities are quite similar too hahah

Hahaha yup, that's why so many mm fans love him :)

I also believe he will be as great as P'Ken, his favorite actor :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think about P'Gubgib pushed herself in P'Mario's lakorn is another thing, since these two are real couple. So P'Ae was not infuriated about it, BUT I do think she still does have to ask P'Ae for permission hahah

And wow... I didn't even know that P'Ken T. took the risk, just to be in P'Noi's lakorn hahah But yes, Mark have always been reminding me of P'Ken T., by how they both slowly get popular and well-known step by step, instead of getting popular right away like Nadech, also their characteristics and personalities are quite similar too hahah

Hahaha yup, that's why so many mm fans love him :)

I also believe he will be great as P'Ken, his favorite actor :)
Actually, Gubgibb did it out of impulse. She surprised everyone on the set just like that. She pushed herself in the ending scene even when P'Aof had not approved yet so she really didn't have the time to ask for K'Ae's permission. Neither Mark or Gubgibb had proper permission.

By your logic, it's like saying K'Ae would be infuriated if Gubgibb had pushed herself in Mark's lakorn because they are not a real couple. Nah. Hypothetically speaking, I'd wager that K'Ae would still NOT be angry with Gubgibb if she had pushed herself in another lakorn that belonged to Marky and not Mario.

The only real difference between the two cases is one is an open relationship and another is not.

In any case, it makes no sense. Mark is an actor. Period.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Actually, Gubgibb did it out of impulse. She surprised everyone on the set just like that. She pushed herself in the ending scene even when P'Aof had not approved yet so she really didn't have the time to ask for K'Ae's permission. Neither Mark or Gubgibb had proper permission.

By your logic, it's like saying K'Ae would be infuriated if Gubgibb had pushed herself in Mark's lakorn because they are not a real couple. Nah. Hypothetically speaking, I'd wager that K'Ae would still NOT be angry with Gubgibb if she had pushed herself in another lakorn that belonged to Marky and not Mario.

The only real difference between the two cases is one is an open relationship and another is not.

In any case, it makes no sense. Mark is an actor. Period.
hahahaha okay, my bad then hahah I said it without thinking.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Love the Chinese fan...those pix make me giddy n smile....thx mintwix for the awesome update n insider info...I love the ot of them!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
As I was reading through pantip just now, it seems like everyone went on Mark's side and praised him, and respect him as a "good and real actor" hahaha so, so impressed :D hahah

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
what? Ployyyyy is a Tom. Now,I just know that.

I think it will be very lame of Khun Ae if he's infuriated about this whole situation.