[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Who do you think has a lot of power to control the media? Of course, it's probably not a monopoly, but there will be some influence. The other day, there was news that K'Ae was infuriated because Mark guest star in Khun Chai Ronnapi. There could be multiple reasons for why he's upset. (or it could be a false rumor). But if you what I mean.... I don't think Mark asked for permission from K'Ae. According to the news, Mark said he will clear it himself with K'Ae. The boy's rather brave and quite a rebel. He has a free nature and will follow his heart.
I get what you mean and I agree with the last two lines you said. He is brave and is quite a rebel, also has a free nature and follows his heart. Yes, I agree and I think he, himself also admitted it himself too haha That's what I like about him. Following you own heart is better than following your mind haha But asking who has the power to control the media... I don't know hahah the channel? hahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's not in my place to say this, but I think they would prefer if we focus on Nuer Mek 2. HAHAHA. But like I said, the media isn't a monopoly, right? Just wish Marky boy the best. ^^ That rebel. HAHAHA.

From a reliable source, I think I have good hunch on who Chalida will be pairing next after Nuer Mek (and not counting Khun Chai Ronnapi....Not to be smug, but I was the first person who knew she'd be pairing with James Ma in KCR while everyone else thought otherwise. LMAOOOOOOOOOO).

Anyway, I'm sure both M&M have a handful of lakorns offered to them where they could be pairing with each other again or with other people. The elders would have to do some negotiations again.

For now though, NM2...WOWZERS.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yeah, I think we should focus on Nuer Mek 2 hahah About their personal lives and other things, we can talk about it later hahahah we already know they are sneaky and blah blah blah so we should focus on their lakorn than other things :) Anyways, I think things are quite getting smooth between them and people around them now, so I'm pretty sure, like what you said, they will have many lakorns offered for them to be pair up together again or with other people.

I don't mind them pairing up with anyone as long as they have good chemistry with their pair, and I'm sure that's not so hard for them since they have chemistry with everyone hahah However, for their next lakorn, if they are not playing together, then I would want to see Mark getting a chance to be pair with Margie cuz out of all the 4 Hua Jai nang'eks, she is the only one left that Mark haven't pair up with yet. Besides Margie, I want Matt or Taew, would be good for him hehe^^ As for Mint, I don't mind her pairing up with anyone haha however I want to see her with Nadech or P'Boy in her next lakorn if I have to choose someone hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha. I think a few others enjoy the ot discussion but I'm just being cautious like Chalida...while people like JIMIEYOUSHI is being impulsive and daring like Prin. Hahaha. The boy wants to tell the world so bad judging by his behavior and IG and etc. I used to enjoy discussing this openly, but the more I realize...the more wary I am. Actually, it's a roller coaster really. Hahaha. Sometimes, I want to say more, then sometimes I think it's safer to keep it hush. Hahaha. Thanks for understanding anyway. ^^ Hehe.

I am also sure the FCs know which lakorns were offered to MTEAM, both individually and together. Of course, they're not allowed to say too much. Hahaha. But I can guess by their words. In fact, for one specific lakorn, there are again many continual, legit clues and confirmation that MTEAM were contacted for it. For this particular one though, I am not excited for it because it is a remake. Chalida has never been in a remake before.

I am also sure the new pairings you mentioned have a real possibility of happening sooner or later.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hahah no problem :) yes, like what you said, it's safer to keep it down low, well at least for them. Just like Mark's fans in Pantip, I'm sure they know something but they kept it low-profile. Although Prin is impulsive with his behaviors and everything, but he's also pretty much low-profile too in a certain circumstances. hahah

Oh yeah, come to think about it, yes, Chalida has never been in a remake before haha while Mark have. And yes, for the ones I mentioned, "Satoo!" I really hope so hahah But I also believe they have a high chance :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
one thing I like about ot, it keeps me updated lol didn't know khun ae was furious (the so call rumors lol) and didnt know mark did it wo his permission.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EPCR3GiBjw

Supposedly K'Ae was infuriated because Mark guest star for P'Nok's lakorn. K'Ae thinks it is like Mark reduced his class as an actor to a minor character. Mark said he will clear the issue with K'Ae himself because he sincerely wanted to play and did not think he was just a minor character.

There is a long discussion on pantip about this. There are various types of opinions. A particular lead FC from m&m home also commented. By and large, many people praised Mark as an actor.

If K'Ae was really infuriated then I think he reminds me of that butthurt antifan who lashed out big time on Chalida's IG after MTEAM took lovey dovey pictures together in the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi. Lmao. I swear, MTEAM is taboo or something.

It's lakorn.

Pics.

[

fun

Expired Sarnie
ugh but that's an actor job, regardless of roles, they should take on various roles. oh geez if that is really true, I would be furious. that is call indirectly insulting those who chooses to make cameo appearance and those who does acting regardless of roles. they do it bc they love it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
is that place a hotel/resort? kind of creepy yet nice. the whole gray makes it creepy and the environment it is in. I love the mountain. it can be viewed as beautiful but after so many years of watching horror, gruesome, psycho path, ghost, etc films, it is just too creepy lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark is a real actor that all I got to say

cr: as tagged, FB
Oh My! This is the BEST, the CUTEST picture and MOMENT of Mteam thus far.
I love how Mint hugs him real tight, all happy. Mark is srsly such a sincere and caring man. [I love him!]

This picture blew me AWAY! lol I had to find my way back to Mteam. HAHAHA <3 Muahs!

~~
So is K'Ae p'Mark's manager? I thought Mark had a different manager?
He doesn't have any right to be mad. Mark is an actor, and he's costarring for p'Nok, a big time director too.

~~
And I cannot wait to hear what Mint and Mark's new lakorns or pranangs are. =) Woot!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Where did they shot this scene?
I love the scenery! Mysterious, smokey and chilly.
Just perfect for Mteam to cuddle!!! Kekekeke =D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

Supposedly K'Ae was infuriated because Mark guest star for P'Nok's lakorn. K'Ae thinks it is like Mark reduced his class as an actor to a minor character. Mark said he will clear the issue with K'Ae himself because he sincerely wanted to play and did not think he was just a minor character.

There is a long discussion on pantip about this. There are various types of opinions. A particular lead FC from m&m home also commented. By and large, many people praised Mark as an actor.

If K'Ae was really infuriated then I think he reminds me of that butthurt antifan who lashed out big time on Chalida's IG after MTEAM took lovey dovey pictures together in the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi. Lmao. I swear, MTEAM is taboo or something.

It's lakorn.

Pics.

[
oh, I see how it is now hahah Mark is truly a real actor. He really did follow his heart hahah and does everything he can for his desire. Truly, truly brave :)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i think P'Ae is scared mark might get all the attention just being an cameo and james wont get any since he seems to be praising james ma a lot and he has high hopes on him.

credit mint,mark,noksinjai ig

aren't four of them cute

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh My! This is the BEST, the CUTEST picture and MOMENT of Mteam thus far.
I love how Mint hugs him real tight, all happy. Mark is srsly such a sincere and caring man. [I love him!]

This picture blew me AWAY! lol I had to find my way back to Mteam. HAHAHA <3 Muahs!

~~
So is K'Ae p'Mark's manager? I thought Mark had a different manager?
He doesn't have any right to be mad. Mark is an actor, and he's costarring for p'Nok, a big time director too.

~~
And I cannot wait to hear what Mint and Mark's new lakorns or pranangs are. =) Woot!
Khun Ae is his indirect manager, why I say he's his indirect manager because Mark was not found directly by him but he was found by K' Ae's friend in Chiang Mai, so yeah. However, the person who takes care of Mark, Mark's assistant manager "was" J' Prae (which applies to an older sister, J' is a chinese language, which is the same as calling P'Prae), but then they changed to K'Ploy, she was either Mint N or Nadech's assistant manager before.