[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
maybe making saengla die at the end might be a good thing but to be honest most of the action dramas one main character dies but the female will be pregnant :dance1: like korean dramas lol i love heartbreaking ending more than happy endings where the praeks has been shot or beaten a lot of times throughout the whole larkons still comes out well thats unrealistic

fun

Expired Sarnie
@vee lol I like sad endings too but not endings like dok soke even though I didn't watch that lakorn but I do know of its so call sad stupid ending.

mark and mint ^o^ *nosebleed.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL I woke up to this! OMG! Lol
Anyways, the only thing missing is they're not smiling LOL
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SEXY tho. lol Mint's bare legs held by p'Mark 5555555555555555555555555!

Anyways, Mark hasnt updated his IG for a while. lol
I want to see a new IG picture from him!
Miss Mteam!

SonYukView4ever

Srsly, the more I look at that picture, the more intimate they are. Wonder what is really going on? lol
Is this just a fan request pose or is it really part of the script?
Damn, want to know sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lmfaooo I woke up to that pic also. P'Mak is in the moment ja he hasn't prepared a face yet for the frontal pic kekek someone caught him off guard ;p love how M&m fans are teasing us hahaah totes can't wait to see what that scene is all about !? Like is Pailin goin to get attack from some enemies and p'maks goina be her saviour !? I'm excited (;

SonYukView4ever

Lmfaooo I woke up to that pic also. P'Mak is in the moment ja he hasn't prepared a face yet for the frontal pic kekek someone caught him off guard ;p love how M&m fans are teasing us hahaah totes can't wait to see what that scene is all about !? Like is Pailin goin to get attack from some enemies and p'maks goina be her saviour !? I'm excited (;
LOL either that! Or Mint was like "This is MY p'Mark!" LOL
She was totally posing hahaha I like like. =D

SonYukView4ever

This is rumor with Mint and Pupa, when they went shopping together.
Mint clarified rumor that "Pupa" is "pee chai" not interested yet.
I saw an interview earlier and Mint did say Pupa is not her "speck" or type. lol
Mint likes guys who "npeen puu yaii maak kwaa" =D hehe ---> p'Mark Hahahahahhahaah lol

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I saw an interview earlier and Mint did say Pupa is not her "speck" or type. lol
Mint likes guys who "npeen puu yaii maak kwaa" =D hehe ---> p'Mark Hahahahahhahaah lol

pupaa also have clarified he with mintc do not have the possibility of development.

some eople just like to spread rumors.If this is true, do not need them publicity, it also is true.If not, then no matter how propaganda, it is also not true.The fact has been confirmed many times their ridiculous.but they are so hard to do like this many times, to cheer mint or mark with others, because they afraid of what ? hahaha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Srsly, the more I look at that picture, the more intimate they are. Wonder what is really going on? lol
Is this just a fan request pose or is it really part of the script?
Damn, want to know sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!
mint comfortable with mark has been a long long time, before starting this lakorn.she was just shy, want to hide. but you
know, when something becomes habit, will be difficult to conceal.....I'm glad you are so frank, when you see, you will admit
that obvious.That is really obvious, and we can see the difference when mteam with others. Experience or understanding of the human body language, will understand.A lot of co-star are very close.but there are completely different.Or even just one
state,but we can feel it from their photo.

Do not worry you boy, you can see how happy he is. and we all can see mint so happy and habit with all of mark did for her.
mark is a strange thinking and guidelines, and him only to want the people who understand understand, If them do not know,
mteam also like to confuse. hahaha. They do not mind people's comments, thinking and rumors.because those can not really
affect their relationships and life.

take it easy. They are not posted, does not mean that there is nothing.like I said once, just wait and see, Time will tell us
everything. su su:)

SonYukView4ever

ahhhhh JIMIEYOUSHI =) thank you ja for the clarification.
i know i may have been confused at times....rumors are annoying
i know u are right, the fact that we should just wait and mteam will come out to confirm one day =)

may I ask if u are from thailand or not? i hope u dont mind ja =)

~~

mteam su su na =)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint looks so beautiful in the clip ! So mature !
Rumors will be rumors...ESP this one cause it's still on-going Lmfao so old ka.

Those candid pics of Pupa and Chalida cant beat M&Ms papa paparazzi pics back in PLR days 555 ;p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

okay, this rumor reminds me of Mark & Natwara's situation again. I can really see the way she interview about Pupa (and other guys) compared to the way about Mark, is really different. The way she interview about Pupa, her expressions, behavior, and actions from her really shows that she's being straightforward and honest with what she say. But when she interview about Mark, you can sometimes tell that she's lying or being forced to say what not to say. This goes the same way as Mark too hahah For Mark, you can completely see the way he interviewed about Mint C., is like he's trying to help her not to have much rumors.

Just like Mark and Natwara (I know this is old, of course, I apologize, but the situation is just very similar, so don't mind if I bring this up again), if Chalida and Pupa really do have something going on, then why would she be open to public in the first place about their relationship, right? The ones who are not afraid to be publicize and the ones who are being very exposed to the public, is shown very clear that there is nothing between them. I'm gonna take BARGIE & YADECH as an example. For BARGIE, we all can see they are very close with each other, they go everywhere, anywhere together, whether it's just them two or with other people, they have a very open and publicize relationship. It's very, very clear from that. As for YADECH, these two are really exposed, I mean TOO exposed. And if you know, if they are being wayyyy too much exposes, you will completely say they are just "Love Promo". But for MTeam, is very different from these two couples, they are very low-profile. Get what I mean, right?

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
I'm gonna take BARGIE & YADECH as an example. For BARGIE, we all can see they are very close with each other, they go everywhere, anywhere together, whether it's just them two or with other people, they have a very open and publicize relationship. It's very, very clear from that. As for YADECH, these two are really exposed, I mean TOO exposed. And if you know, if they are being wayyyy too much exposes, you will completely say they are just "Love Promo". But for MTeam, is very different from these two couples, they are very low-profile. Get what I mean, right?
Hahaha i get what u mean expect for that yadech is TOO exposed. About Barige they are really just close friends, cause when marige was on ''tonight show'' the host as her about boy. And marige said that boy and be her everything, he can be a brother, close friend, and even her teacher ( cause he like to teach her thing). But the only thing he can't be is my boyfriend. I use to ship Barige but after have been following their works u can really see that there is nothing going on between them.. I'm not a big yadech shipper here at all, but i do check out their news times to times, but i can't not really agree with u that they are to exposed. It's just that they have to many events and works together. To me Yadech is like Mteam.
Don't take me wrong na, i have nothing against your opinion but just wanted to say mine.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That photo there is a "WOW" and "ooo" hahhahaha... um.. Mark got to be the SPECIAL one. :D

aww.. look at mark and his smile. he's so cute. :D reminds me of a kid.hah

Mint C is the jao ying. while the others are her bodyguard and of course the one to her right is her love interest.hahah

c: as tagged