♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL maybe Sengla will die...hahahhahahhah jkjk
Then Praepalin will be with Top. LOL HAHAHA

SonYukView4ever

@Alice, I sure hope not.
Mteamers will be very disappointed and heartbroken. lol =P
I for sure will be too.

But I was just throwing that in there since they did point the guns at p'Mark. lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for all the pictures everyone. Totally lovin' it! :D

Just an old picture...I'm gonna share here. I just love it. Hahaha. I like seeing mens like this, like Mark's. LOL
Back to our old PLR days. Hahaha. (;

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
No I don't think Mark will die in NM2 because in that clip it said that P'Mark and P'Chalida are filming the ending scne where they confess they're love for one another so I think it would actually have a happy ending. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I think a few of you took it out of context lol it was sarcasm, at least that's what I interpreted it as.

Anyways seems like everyone is back on a spamming spree. I remember a while back... about 1 week and half ago, the pages hardly jumped. Since yesterday, two pages jumped.

SonYukView4ever

Lol I was definitely just spamming...wait, or bringing something to discuss about it lol

But what if Sengla were to die in the lakorn? lol
How would you guys feel? lol
Just another option; possible conversation. lol =P

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me like happy endings too. But I love me some sappy sad endings when done right. So there can't be one in NM2 because it doesn't call for one.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'm 100% sure saengla wont die for 2 reasons
1:they have already filmed the end where he kisses her ...so loudddd
2: there are only a few lakorns that have one of the pra'nangs dead and this is not one of them due to the first reason

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm 100% sure saengla wont die for 2 reasons
1:they have already filmed the end where he kisses her ...so loudddd
2: there are only a few lakorns that have one of the pra'nangs dead and this is not one of them due to the first reason
we know kla is not going to die lol we r just saying if it was to end with kla dying.