[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MTEAM too comfortable and intimate to do this love scenes.mark's performance is so delicate.Completely different he
treat other actress.The feeling is completely different, even if only he held her hand.I know, you all noticed and
feel it. haha.

I like the moment mark pinched mint's waist, mint's reaction, not to escape or to pretend to blame, she was very
happy smile, and her body is more attached to mark. they are flirting so obvious. the moment must beyond the script,
because in the lakorn, preaplin did not smile like this way. At that moment, mark hugged her from her back when his
exaggerated expressions also maybe beyond the lakorn. They were in rehearsal. mint into the role, but mark teased
her,he is too cute.
Yes, someone had asked on MM fanclub FB why Mark said sorry so loudly to the staffs and crew. The ADMIN said it's because Mark did something that was not part of the script. LOL. Sangkla ner? Just like the name. Brave and daring. HAHA. Good fanservice though.

Mark also whispered a soft apology before hugging Chalida. But many fans noticed he didn't seem at all remorseful just by looking at his gleeful expression and behavior. And yes, this is a contrast to his behavior with other actresses and so fans are watching this clip over and over again. LOL.

Anyway. I subbed the clip (also some older ones as well) and translated some spazzes.

Yesterday, Chalida uploaded her FC t-shirt with Mark, P'Oui, and Top as posted by narkrakdin24. Mark's sister and and mom also commented. I think Chada must have met Prin's mom more than a few times before.

http://sunkissedara....-in-nuer-mek-2/

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks for the sub. I think I'm going to re-watch it even more now.hahahaha.. Love it.
Haha. Is that so. No wonder he said sorry out loud. I was confuse when I saw it but then
I was like "whatever" hahahha... Thanks again,Mintwix. :D

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
tHEY sHOULD hAVE mORE iNTIMIDATING LOVE SCENS
IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO THEY LOOK SO RELAX AND MARK LOOKS SO CHESSY

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I MANAGED TO FIND THE VIDEO WITH ENG SUB BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT MUCH THAI AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE DONT EITHER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PYJJuBGVfQE

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Lol i tried to dance it myself but it's soo hard, it looks so easy but when u are doing it.Everything goes wrong lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahaha Nobody really care about the actual dance now. They are going freestyle regardless. Hahaha Maybe with some attempts here and there but everyone just wants to rock to it in all kinds of shape or form to the song. HAHAHA.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
:loool:haha P'Yaya "What is it?" Then P'Eye "Noo kuen laew P yah aun ae" and that other girl that said 'Nai bok mai dai len raeng gwah P eak." (@1:47 forgot her name plz tell me)
lols! That's what i first thought (what is it?) when they asked me to dance it. P'Mark can only do one step lols and P'Margie and P'Boy were also funny. I can't do Gangnam style and I never tried either. I also can't picture P'Chalida doing that dance either. @1:59 i couldnt see her face much so i dont know who it is but she was also funny

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I can't wait for this lakorn to air...matter of fact when is this lakorn airing or no news about it yet???

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this lakorn to air...matter of fact when is this lakorn airing or no news about it yet???
The last time I heard about it, it was airing somewhere in November but maybe. It kind of changes. I'm not so sure.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm 1 of those ppl who don't really care r know of gangnam style.....I guess it looks funny and more if a joke to me...as long as ppl have FUN....it's all good...I love the clip mark is taking all the advantage he can...naughty naughty

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol I'm 1 of those ppl who don't really care r know of gangnam style.....I guess it looks funny and more if a joke to me...as long as ppl have FUN....it's all good...I love the clip mark is taking all the advantage he can...naughty naughty
Mark would be super happy if mteam ever gets to play a hardcore romance drama. He'll probably be even naughtier with slap/kiss.

Nonzee uploaded this and wrote:
“Sangkla, where did you hide Praepailin! Tell me now!” @mark_prin Practicing the scene.

“Drama”

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Oh ya...he's working on "begging" the elder to give him a slap/kiss with her now haha..I love that wooden bridge thing...what's it called?