[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
This particular smile and expression on Mark's face is pretty unique. Smilez, do you remember you made a compilation?

The boy seems always tempted to smile...I was always afraid he was fickle, but surprisingly some things have been consistent. ;d

P.S. It is the 9th in Thailand now and Chalida will finally be back in nm2 set soon, so we'll probably get updates. But just for 1-2 days this week! So updates have been slow.

Upcoming scheduled days filming nm2 this month:

9, 11, 16, 17, 19, 23-26

During the past week, she's been busy with Ronnapi and mistine activity. (Mark just registered for classes again at Rangsit).
Thank you for all update messages. mint.

so like this pic you post!  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I swear they are toooo sweet&silly. Woke up to the cutest pic ever. Loving the silly pic Mak posted of them. Heheheheh <3

They already filmed tidbits of the ending scene !? Already !? :/

Lol at the happy time pics. Looks like PLR all over again ehh !? But looks like Gla will be a bit daring than Din. Joop Joop jing na ;p

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Awwww! Now that I think about it NM2 was actually pretty short. I'm going to miss MTEAM! I always wanted them to be in Ratree Samorsorn interview with Nuer Mek 2 cast but I heard they stopped doing Ratree Samorson. Star stage is in my opinion pretty corny. The dance moves, I'm kind of sorry that the people have to dance those dances. But just my opinion. Anyways I'm off topic. But anyhow, I can't wait to see Nuer Mek 2! There better be good sweet scenes P'Mark!!! (Hopefully an MTEAM smooch scene too) lols jk!

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ I know right? :/ I don't know y ch3 take out Ratree Samorson :(
I heard that MTEAM have another 2 lakorn coming up :D
I hope is true, go check out on either Mint or Mark profile on
wikipedia if you want to know the name of the lakorn

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
By the end of this month, NM2 should be finished with filming.

They're too comfortable with each other. Feeding each other, painting nails, grabbing each other's food with fingers, etc.
lol it surprised me Mint grab from Mark's plate ahaha I think Mint has developed feelings for Mark in her heart. hehe =) I see it more obvious now. :wink:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
For Mteam to have 2+ more Lakorns will be like a dream come true. lol I love Mteam. They're too funny and cute. <3
I like Ratree Samosorn a lot. Star stage is quite lame but I do enjoy the fact that they get to spend a night together.....but separately. Sadly. lol I don't really like it because the hosts tends to steal the spotlight more. They're more talkative and you hardly ever hear the "superstars" talking. Hahah. I love the hosts but I want to see more of my favorite couples, or not. lol I don really like some of the stuff they do on the show also. No true or false questions-ish or gossip!! Lolol No joking too! Like they do in RS. D;

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this is not the ending scene. I want Chalida to be in a better outfit like NM1. The four main cast all wore white and Cherry had on a dress. hopefully it's romantic not just a hug and forehead kiss, to plain lol

Here's a clip of Mark and Chalida sweet scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5aB6JvVOdE&sns=em

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i have feeling this larkon is going have few love scenes,i hope on 16,17,18,23-26 they will be filming love scenes,im too greedy coz im not satisfied with this ending scene pnok can do better

But mark seems soo happy filming it

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
He looked sooo happy to be hugging her....very excited voice lol...mint all shy about it...I hope there is a lil more...watching that I was blushing n heart pounding....mark face so transparent lol

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder why there always so little video mteam together,but they was so generous to the release of the ending scene befor the lakorn air?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope this is not the ending scene. I want Chalida to be in a better outfit like NM1. The four main cast all wore white and Cherry had on a dress. hopefully it's romantic not just a hug and forehead kiss, to plain lol

Here's a clip of Mark and Chalida sweet scene

o m g, this is by far the most cutest BTS clip I've seen so far in filming NM2. It suck how this is
almost done with the filming. This better not be the only na'ruk scene of them.

Mark's too cute in the clip. He know he's super happy and shy now.hahhaha.. Too cute.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ I almost laugh at Mark face when he about to hug her XD
want to see Mint wear a wedding dress for NM2 ending :D
but that probably not gonna happen since Mark said that the ending scene

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness!!!! That's the cutest bts clip from NM2 ever!!! Awwww!! I just keep replaying it! From 0:02-0:07 they looked so cute laughing! ahhhh! Ca't wait for more updates! Although I have homework to do. Go MTEAM!! :cheer: And P' script writer kaaaa, I hope you had lots of sweet scenes for the two. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love how Mark totally was into it and rather shy looking compared to Mint. LOL She was so concentrated. I love it! Haha! I don't mind having this as an ending but I would rather prefer more to it. Something more sweet! Hehehe. (; If you know what I mean. lol I'm wishing too much at the moment. LOL

But thanks! :D