[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
What's gangnam style?
55555 never would I ever thought of seeing this question in this thread hilarious kekekeke

It's a HOT SONG ATM by a Korean singer by the name PSY. It's everywhere topping the charts and its everywhere on YouTube. Today my workplaces satellite stationed had it on and we all went crazy hahah ohhh snaps Gangnam style ESP since my managers are Korean lol pretty catchy fun song

Okies totes ot ;p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This particular smile and expression on Mark's face is pretty unique. Smilez, do you remember you made a compilation?

The boy seems always tempted to smile...I was always afraid he was fickle, but surprisingly some things have been consistent. ;d

P.S. It is the 9th in Thailand now and Chalida will finally be back in nm2 set soon, so we'll probably get updates. But just for 1-2 days this week! So updates have been slow.

Upcoming scheduled days filming nm2 this month: 

9, 11, 16, 17, 19, 23-26

During the past week, she's been busy with Ronnapi and mistine activity. (Mark just registered for classes again at Rangsit).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
By the end of this month, NM2 should be finished with filming.

They're too comfortable with each other. Feeding each other, painting nails, grabbing each other's food with fingers, etc.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ They so cute!!!! Oh man, NM2 will also be done filming too at the end of this month. Meaning both of Mark's lakorns will be done filming
and on air soon. Sad,no more cute bts photos. :( I hopes his lakorn are back to back.Hahha. PCKK airs first then NM2 is after it. Or vice
versa. Hahah. That'll be AWESOME! I hope it's like that. If it is "Yay! I'll get to see my man Mark's lakorns" :D

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Awww... Nuer Mek 2 will be done filming by the end of this month?
Pro: We get closer to watching NM2
Con: We won't see MTEAM other than in NM2 \
These two, I swear, are the cutest couple ever! (To Me)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^That's because they're currently and secretly fighting with each other behind-behind the scenes. Lover's quarrel.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ I hate slap/kiss lakorn, I think is stupid :(
I want a romance lakorn for them,
you know the lakorn when Aum and Taew play together?
I want them to play that kind of lakorn

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
A combination would b nice..depend on script....theres sooo many good 90s lakorn they can remake r @ least follow book better

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wahhhh! More updates of Mteam for me! :D lol They're too adorably funny. I love it! :D
Yeah, they should kiss already in that one picture. Haha! I love the eye connection thingy going on. They're like in their own little world for abit. lol
Thanks for sharing ladies! :D

And say what? I love Slap and Kiss lakorns that leads to you know what! ROFL! I'm pretty hardcore. HAHAHA. Kidding. (;