[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yse, in Tawan Deard, so obvious. mteam have the best spark and charm. many mteam fans love they began in tawan deard.This is enough to certificate everything. bacause Ploykwan exist, a lot of people can not watch this larkorn. Because Seur only has eyes for her,will release light. every scene mteam together always have sth beyond the performance.
During this time last year, I was totally possessed by Chanawat and refused to acknowledge such statements like these. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding. ;P

Oooooh. Lookie here. Lookie what I found. Bargie and matching t-shirts???!!!!

:loool: :heart:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol.

---------------
o m g, my prediction that Mark is going to be in SJ part 5 as a guest star or whatever is RIGHT! Yay!!! I felt great
that my prediction came true.hahahha.

um.. I wonder if Mint C wasn't the nang'ek for part 5 in SJ, will Mark even get to be there as a guest star? hahhaha..

Thank You for the news Mintwix. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Pwhahahaah ! I bet Mak was superrrrrr happppyyyy ! Awe i am happy for him too. He gets to act alongside his homies. Everyone looks handsome. I love the goodie two shoes hairstyle
on Mak. Ahhhhh ! He's prob just goin to be in the background. Aweee :/ bittersweet. He's going to witness Nong with another pra'ek. How heartbreaking lol then you know wassup. News going to breakout that he was jealous on set haahha and his excuse will be that his homies kept teasing him. So he made himself blush ;p Lol kiddin. In his heart, he knows he's the real KCR ;p hahaha
I bet so that he was SUPER Happy. Hahaha. :)
I can totally see rumors flying that he;s jealous and such happening when this lakorn comes out.hhaha..

Looks like it...Eeks. Don't like the hair. Dom looks more dashing. Oops. ><

Hahaha at the last photo. He kind of look like a kid there.hahaha
Anyway, I agree I don't like the hair at all too.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
That group shot with Chalida and the boys there's just so many things wrong about it! One big thing is Mark and Chalida are both in the pic but so far away from each other :(.

I guess Prin couldn't contain his jealousy and wanted to be in the lakorn regardless of his role so he can be with his Nong :). The pilot suit looks really good on him. Dom is quite dashing in it too

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
seeing mark there make me want him as the p'k.....i <3 the period style...hopefully they get to be in 1 together...i'm watching Ken/janie period one now...they would be soo cute in it

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ I never got to read the book ( I know where to find Thai novel in US so....) But that would be interesting scene to watch XD

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
OMG, do u think Mark can be the Sia that try to rape Piengkwan? Hehe Jk
Lol!!!! Too funny. I don't think I can picture that.hahahha. Mark raping Mint C.hah.
I actually thought he was going to play like her ex or some dude who really really
like her because she's beautiful. Like out of all the guys that have a thing for her
Mark is the most crazy one for her.hahhahahah... I think these are too good to be true.
Or maybe not. hah.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Bargie is too freakin' cute. I love how they know how to make us crave for more of them. LOL FAN SERVICE!

HAHHA. The reason I said I was going to be heartbroken was because no Mteam ending up together. It's like TD. I couldn't watch it because no Mteam together. I definitely was not a fan of Yaya & Mark together although I did like Chanawat. Haha I'm so bias. lol But whatever about that...for now. :p
Thanks for sharing the pictures by the way. Super hott! :D lol Mark does shine even though he's just making a special appearance. He sure did beg hard to guest star in KCR. LOL Kidding. And if he was the sia that was trying to rape Chalida, that's definitely something I want to see...but I rather have him as Pra'ek and do that to Chalida instead. LOL BABIES!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Aoy. You guys are damn perverted. Lmao!!

The Sia is an old horny Chinese-Thai man who fainted simply because Ronnapi raised his voice and threatened him for kidnapping and attempting to rape Piengkwan. Y'all wouldn't want to see Marky in such a pitiful role. Hahaha.

It's a heart-wrenching scene for Piengkwan even though nothing happened and even though she was rescued. The old muthafucka ripped her clothes off.....When Ronnapi saved her, Ronnapi himself was even tempted to peek when she tried to re-dress herself...Natural impulse for any man really...Quite mature content....I don't know how they will change things up in the lakorn though.

Chalida's mom also uploaded a gif of Piengkwan flying in the air on gif boom. Lol.

One thing y'all got right though. Lol. Piengkwan, more than Praepailin, has many open admirers. So there is high competition and jealousies involved. (...Chalida also has many admirers. Lol.)

So off-topic, yo!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MTEAM, you guys are baddd. Bad, bad, bad!

Credit mint_chalida

"So many men. I'm blushing. Hahaha."

Credit mark_prin

"Chuay P noi mai?" (Help me?) @mint_chalida

Credit mm_pantip

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
awesome pix...Mark looks cocky in pix w/all those guys around... prob. thinking "none of them stand a chance." James her p'k but we see pix of Mteam flirting and mark giving her the "eyes"

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say dom sure look sexy in the pics :drools:

Im not quite happy that Mark had to be a guest star in nong mint larkon he should have been a pe'k instead :whatever:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Who are we to blame laow?

Judging by P'Oui Nonzee's words, I get the impression that Mark probably begged or pestered P'Nok Chatchai for this "special appearance." Lmao.

I guess I'll do a recap later. Haha.

Seriously, I didn't think this "Mark wants to play in Khun Chai Ronnapi" would actually turn into a saga. Hahaha. But I'm loving it...I know Mark wants to wear the pilot suit and chill with his homies and etc. but you know, I really doubt his desire would be so blatant if Chalida wasn't the nang aek. I've seen enough to have no qualms saying this. Hahaha. For one, he uploaded his pic with Chalida and not with his homeboys. Mark makes it so obvious all the time when it comes to MTEAM.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
o m g!!!! They are not even pra'nang in SJ and there they are hugging each other.Hhahahh.
these two cannot get enough of each other.*SCREAM* Love them both. They're so CUTE!
na;ruk jing jing. if only he was pra'ek.hahhaha.

^They are so flirting with each other. Just look at those eyes. Hahaha.

^ oiiii. Just like TD all over again. They always end up together haahahajajjaajjaja oiiiii love ka
You know that saying: koo gun laew, mai klaew kad gun.

Hahahaha.

"Whoever wants to come in between us, let them know they will never be able to come in between us. If our hearts are still intertwined."

"Change look/style."

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hehhajjshsnksjkwkbsbwhah! No freakin way! They're hugging each other! lol Like you guys said, Mark isn't the pra'ek yet he's hugging her. lol I totally love it. He's definitely giving her the love stares and the eye contact. Haha Mteam is super inseperable and irresistible. :D
I love love it. Thanks na!