[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G! I haven't been on here since Thursday and ya have posted up some C U T E photos of My HANDSOME Man Mark
and the lovely Mint C.They so fine together. ;) I can't wait to watch this. All these cute scenes. *SCREAMS*

He can finally carried her now. Yay! Let's GO Mark!!!! :) That's my man. Hahah.

Thank You for the photos ya. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I am officially smiling like a crazy maniac. I'm literally shaking with MTEAM fever too lols! :woot2: :woot: :spin: :drool:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I would like to thank all of the updates.I really like chalida so freely smile when she with mark.
there is always a different feeling when mteam together. like mint said, the body language and facial expressions
better than any words and rumors.Common around the world, it is the most realistic.

Thank you translation Synopsis mint! Thank you so much. I also like the fan comments you translated in the mteam hug pic. too cute. I'm curious as to why chalida needs to stand on a box?

for mteam, always hope more,never enough:)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Tai tai tai. I swear I'm going to taiiiii from their cuteness. More like Maks shyness and happiness is killing me eeeks

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i dunno why but he stares at mint in a way that means more than just siblings
when he looks at other nang'eks it doesnt look the same compared to mint

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I would like to thank all of the updates.I really like chalida so freely smile when she with mark.
there is always a different feeling when mteam together. like mint said, the body language and facial expressions
better than any words and rumors.Common around the world, it is the most realistic.
Derived from the most natural and subconscious state. The truest. It can't be hidden only avoided. Hahaha. So we were cheated.

Thank you translation Synopsis mint! Thank you so much. I also like the fan comments you translated in the mteam hug pic. too cute. I'm curious as to why chalida needs to stand on a box?

for mteam, always hope more,never enough:)
I would trust your hypothesis over my own when it comes to these manners. I'm just imagining some lip-to-lip action. ;d

fun

Expired Sarnie

credit to original owners
lol look at them i wonder why Mint is laughing im smiling happily liked a crazed person lol :woot:
With his hilarious seductive voice, he says ""Hasta la vista, baby, give me one last hug before you leave"

She is like whatever and walks away laughing.

Then he goes, "c'mon, I mean it. I want another hug na. I will pump up my chest."

Mint still laughing.

Afterward he goes, "I'll be back."

Haha. My assumption.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
With his hilarious seductive voice, he says ""Hasta la vista, baby, give me one last hug before you leave"

Then he goes, "c'mon, I mean it. I want another hug na. I will pump up my chest."

Mint still laughing.

Haha. My assumption.
Lol your assumptions are so funnygood one

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult

Mint still laughing.

Haha. My assumption.
lol haha good one :thumbsup:
here's mine:
?: It's the scene where u carry her. Mark carry her now
Mark: *Picks up Mint & stares in her eyes*
all of a sudden
*Mark farts*
Mint bursts out laughing and Mark puts her down
Mark: It's because I used all my strength to carry you Mint. I work out for u but ur still fat (teasing)
Mint is still laughing
Mint: P'Mark you're so weak hahaha!!!
Mark: Let's try one more time I promise I won't rip another one
Mint keeps laughing
Mint: P'Mark farted!
Mark just tries to get her to stop laughing because he's embarrassed.
Mark: Come on. Try again. (stern look on his face) *puts hands on her shoulders*
Mint just keeps laughing at him.
Mint: Don't touch me P'Mark get away your fart stinks (teasing)
Mark removes his hands from her shoulders
Mint: After I stop laughing we can try again *she keeps laughing at him*
Mark is embarrassed *Thinks: Nong kub, I will get you back in a love scene*
To be continued...
Yeah I know Mint is kind of a jerk for teasing him like that but just a story i dont think its true lol jk

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
credit to original owners & medtha & mahiniyom fb fanpage

]

]

lol these two are in here the two besties from tawan deard

the girl who fights Dr.Prae?

Aof really looks like my uncle. I swear he looks very similar to him.

wonder who shes pointing at