[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
You know were talking about Pupa right? not James Ma, I'm totally giving James a chance!!! =)
either way it's true, if Pupa did read it, it wouldn't be so nice.

MINT!!!! i don't have time right now! but i will def go in and read and write you an essay soon =))))))

so in love with that manip!!! it's so good! if only it was true *sigh!!!

my November is clear and ready for this!!!
Ohhhh, sorry I though you guy talking about Jame, silly me XD But again we shouldn't talking about other in a bad way

And about Pupa he already have a girlfriend, Mint say it herself (if you guy don't already know)

Reactions: jo1

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MINT!!!! i don't have time right now! but i will def go in and read and write you an essay soon =))))))
Thx babe! ^.^

Mark wasn't scheduled for filming at all this past week. I bet they may release photos of MTEAM at Khao Yai later sometimes in the far, far, far future.

From two weeks ago.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

You know. I'm so fed up with bullshit. Sometimes, it really irritates me how MTEAM fans can be so fuckin low-key and peace loving and blah blah blah. (Other times, I do admit I am grateful y'all ain't dramatic when compared to some fans out there). But let me be dramatic just this one time: I'm so fuckin fed up.

Honesty, there are a lot of MTEAM fans out there, but I can never understand why so many of you would let bullshit fly instead of correcting people when they're spreading false rumors. I don't think I've ever really seen MTEAM fans defending Prin and Chalida before - and I've been in this fandom for almost two fuckin years.

I know there are "non-fans" who stalk this thread, so if y'all have an issue with this, y'all need to CONFRONT me NAO.

Many Thai fanclub members who meet and communicate with Chalida in person has already explained since Autumn 2011 that Yaya was never chosen for Praepailin's role. So whoever is spreading bullshit need to get OVER IT and oblivious fans need to use more discretion when believing made up bullshit.

(But you know what, hypothetically speaking, even IF Chalida was a replacement, there is no need for snotty fans to go on about how they feel sorry for her just because she's not "first choice." You don't see snotty fans doing that to Margie when she replaced Chalida in Ruk Gherd Nai Talad Sode)

*LOL* And weren't there some people who kept running their mouths saying that Mark and Kim were replacements for Nadech and Yaya in PYCKK as well? Smh. Crazy ass fans.

If anyone needs evidence. Just fuckin ASK and I will pull them out. (But you know what? Whoever claimed that Yaya was chosen for this role must also offer VALID evidence for their statement as well. Just to make it fair. Seriously. People are so ridiculous.)

So FED UP.

I wish I could feel remorseful for bringing in negativity in here. But this statement needs to be made. It should actually have been made since LAST YEAR.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol I never care to read comments on YouTube or post comments, only when necessary, so I never see these stuff. Hahha But yes, that's false rumor. I don't get why people always be comparing Mteam and Yadech. It's like....GRRRRR. And spreading false rumor/evidence.

fun

Expired Sarnie
to say even if yaya was first pick, who cares lol end result is that it is chalida. btwn mint has always been pretty from the get go just she is maturing into a young woman. she is developing those awesome curves and she looks more tone. ah I wish I had the will power to make myself look half as good as chalida. loved the fact that she isn't bone (I still love u margie lol).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I knew I could trust you mteamers to either IGNORE me or reply back to me with a chill response instead exacerbating my rants.

I usually don't reply back to YouTube comments, but this is a black and white situation. There's no grey and it doesn't involve anything sensitive and personal. It's just facts over rumors.

There are many intellectually irksome things about ordeals like this. One that really bothers me is when there are some people who know the truth but feigns ignorance just so they can provide their fandom with a false sense of superiority.

I'm gonna RE-post this anyway even when no one asked. These discussions happened prior to the official confirmation from P'Nok himself.

People need to learn how to distinguish between legit and non-legit sources.

Camelion is a FC member who has taken many pictures for us. Just go to ChalidaClub and you'll see a lot of her signature on the photos.

Som_Maprang is the administrator of ChalidaClub.net and is Chalida's closest FC member.

The third person is a M&M fan who communicates and keeps in touch with other M&M FC members.

The fourth person is not a FC member, but provided legitimate evidence of P'Nok and the screenwriter alluding to Praepailin long before TawanDeard was even finished with filming.

I remember when I posted these scans last year... afterwards there were still people who continued to make annoying and snobby comments towards Chalida despite evidence to the contrary.

Funny thing is, these people might just belong to the group who insults others for being blind. Smh. The hypocrisy is so laughable and never-ending.

Just a tiny bit off-tangent.... If people have the nerves to snoop around, they should also have the nerves to confront the direct source with whatever issues they have instead of cowardly shit talking in their own havens.

Speaking of the FC member Camelion...She was also the FC member who said Chalida had to reject no less than 4-5 nang aek roles in 2011.

Some people may consider this bragging, but you have to understand that Chalida fans rarely speak up. This was their first time after countless anti and instigating topics towards Chalida. This was significant because their usual response is no response at all. Just silence....This was one the few times where they publicize inside information.

Wait for Neur Mek 2 na ka. They’ll open filming at the end of this January because Nong is busy with too many exams. So P’Nok wants Nong to clear her studies completely first, so that she can fully invest in the lakorn and won’t be confused. However, she does have to go practice action scenes and play badminton to exercise and keep her body fit in preparation. Yesterday, she missed during practice and her fingers were hit and bruised.
Nong is in an entrance period, so it caused her to reject nang aek roles, no less than 4-5 lakorns ka. So that the producer had to call her mother and ask if Nong really don’t have any free schedule for them. Mom asked Nong, does she regret them? But Nong answered: “It’s okay. I want to focus on the entrance examinations first. It’s a one time chance for me. Let me completely give my all in this part first. Whether I get it or now, I won’t regret it because I’ve already gave it my all.”
Nong entered the industry since she was 12 years old. She came this far because of the endearment given to her by the elders. She doesn’t have strong connections or have powerful producers that can make negotiations. She came this far because she of herself, because she’s a lovable child with a kind personality. That’s why all of the elders adore her and feed her with work non-stop. And Nong never chose or said she must be nang aek. Nong always said, whatever the elders see as appropriate, she will play it. Khun Mae told us, Nong came this far, Khun Mae is happy already, because it greatly exceeded her expectations.
For her next lakorn, she may play alongside a senior actress again. Many people may view that she’s a secondary character. But if the role is compatible for her, Khun Mae wants her to play it. She just ask that it’s a good role. No matter what character it is, we want her to be viewed as a performer. And have her try her best in every role that she receives.
In the beginning, I disagreed and wanted Nong to only be nang aek. I wouldn’t accept number 2 or number 3 (characters). Now I understand. Nong is not a nang aek, but Nong is an actress…
I want to send this to the owner of this thread na ka. We fanclub, don’t love Nong because of her looks…Whether she did it or not, we love her with our hearts…We love that which is inside the heart of the person name Chalida Wijitwongtong.
Thus, don’t try to pull out the inferior and outer, physical qualities to make our love for her disappear! No way!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'd also like to add:

In Thai fandoms, I don't see annoying fans insisting that Yaya was first choice or blah blah blah. It's only in international fandoms that I see such nonsense.

So there are definitely some biased and dishonest translators out there.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
They're in denial, they choose not to open their eyes even though the true facts is in front of them. They believe what they want to believe.. Which I careless about! There's no point of arguing with them. I have too much pride of Mteam, so those little stuff doesn't affect me. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
They're in denial, they choose not to open their eyes even though the true facts is in front of them. They believe what they want to believe.. Which I careless about! There's no point of arguing with them. I have too much pride of Mteam, so those little stuff doesn't affect me. :)
As expected from mteamers. LOL.

I agree heartily. But distorted truths are intellectual crimes so the point needed to be made since no one else in this fandom is willing to do it. After a proper statement is made, we're not responsible for anyone's ignorance and that's when I'm ready to jump to the next page. No way will I STAY and ARGUE in a futile discussion. Hahahahah. NO WAY.

Chalida was not at the set today.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
As expected from mteamers. LOL.

I agree heartily. But distorted truths are intellectual crimes so the point needed to be made since no one else in this fandom is willing to do it. After a proper statement is made, we're not responsible for anyone's ignorance and that's when I'm ready to jump to the next page. No way will I STAY and ARGUE in a futile discussion. Hahahahah. NO WAY.

Chalida was not at the set today.

Lol... Sorry, that's me :) Plus I hardly come across those non Mteamers. I only go to two forms, this one and Loveprincechalida. Most of the negative comments I learn it from you... Hehehe

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol... Sorry, that's me :) Plus I hardly come across those non Mteamers. I only go to two forms, this one and Loveprincechalida. Most of the negative comments I learn it from you... Hehehe
Huh? You shouldn't be sorry. This conversation is getting weird. Haha. I actually don't consider the YouTube comment purely negative. It may just be a misunderstanding and all that is needed is some clarification and correction. I also don't believe you need to be a fan to correct false rumors. It also doesn't have to be about celebrities. People should never let false rumors fly. Damn. I'm getting OT. (Tbh. This is my first time seeing such comments firsthand myself. Usually, I have messengers. xD)

.....Oh wait. That's not true. There were actually negative comments in this very thread last year too. But I remember we all chose to ignore it, pretty much. Lmaoooo.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Huh? You shouldn't be sorry. This conversation is getting weird. Haha. I actually don't consider the YouTube comment purely negative. It may just be a misunderstanding and all that is needed is some clarification and correction. I also don't believe you need to be a fan to correct false rumors. It also doesn't have to be about celebrities. People should never let false rumors fly. Damn. I'm getting OT. (Tbh. This is my first time seeing such comments firsthand myself. Usually, I have messengers. Lmao. xD)

.....Oh wait. That's not true. There were actually negative comments in this very thread last year too that I saw for myself. But I remember we all chose to ignore it, pretty much. Lmaoooo.
Lol.. Okay, okay No sorry then. :p
I mean all the good and bad news about Mteam. Including good/bad rumors I learn it from u. Which I'm thankful that we have you to update us on. The negative comment in here.. Hhhmmm I think I miss that one.

But than as I been doing some thinking.. Maybe I should start giving them a piece of my mind. Those ignorant people need to be told and put in their place sometime.

roselovesice

I agree. I hardly come across these negative comments anywhere....well probably once or twice. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. lol I mostly hear it from you only. Haha!
I usually ignore them because I don't have time to argue with immature people and whatnot. If it's a misunderstanding, based on how the comment is being portray, I will correct them next time. lol :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Correcting people doesn't mean you're trying to start an argument with them or that you necessarily or personally care about their attitude. That's childish mentality. Distorted truths are intellectual crimes. It's nothing personal. Honestly, the tone in here is bringing me back to last month when people were prematurely afraid of personal attacks in this thread. I find excuses for avoiding debates as intellectual laziness.

But, yes. You guys are so right. I am pretty much the main source of updates for MTEAM fans. Y'all hear A LOT of stuff from me and only me. Positive, "negative," neutral, or however you wish to label it. There are actually more who knows, but I am the only vocal one around here. Like I said, then I also get messengers. Y'all need more active translators. But at this rate, it's actually okay. If MTEAM gets too famous, honestly, I don't think I can keep up with them.

roselovesice

I know but like really I am just a fan but I guess I am not that big of a fan when it comes to these daras. I love them of course. I'm just one of those people who loves watching Lakorns only...and checking out my Pra'eks & Nang'eks. LOL But whatever about that.
I'm not afraid of them or anything but like I said, I don't have time for people like them. Okay maybe I do at some point but the truth is...I'm just lazy. HAHA.
But I know where you're coming from Mint. I understand. And yes, you're like the only person WE ALL hear these kind of comments from. It's quite something alright. lol About the vocal part, I am only gonna be vocal when it comes to serious stuff...in life. About these kind of stuff, I honestly can careless. At least I know whats true and whatnot. I know many of you aren't like that and I may sound like I shouldn't even be on here talking about these celebrities, lakorns, and whatnot. LOL But That's just how I am. I am indifferent about a lot of things a majority of the time. Yes I agree. We should correct those that are wrong and all. Hahha! But whatever. This is just how I see it and am.

EHH! Just ignore me and my comment. :p No hard feelings here. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahahahah. You are so silly.

But it's okay. You don't have to explain yourself. I understand what you mean. I've known a lot of mteamers like yourself. Most of you guys are too chill and don't really give a damn about fandom politics. The real world out there is so much more beautiful. Lmao. I actually support that kind of thinking. A LOT. Because I could care less myself about the inter web. Lmao. Like I said. Correct them and then jump to the next page. No way will I stay and argue. (Like Margie's advice...when it comes to bullshit...let it enter through one ear and exit through the other)

I remember Fun once said MTEAM fans are very special. Not being biased, but I agree. If MTEAM took the Internet life so seriously, there would have been fanwars long time ago.

As for being vocal and going into details or being a "big fan" etc. Honestly, it's not just because I'm an MTEAM fan. It's actually just my personality. When I get into anything at all, I probe and dissect almost everything I can. Hahaha.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahahah. You are so silly.

But it's okay. You don't have to explain yourself. I understand what you mean. I've known a lot of mteamers like yourself. Most of you guys are too chill and don't really give a damn about fandom politics. The real world out there is so much more beautiful. Lmao. I actually support that kind of thinking. A LOT. Because I could care less myself about the inter web. Lmao. Like I said. Correct them and then jump to the next page. No way will I stay and argue. (Like Margie's advice...when it comes to bullshit...let it enter through one ear and exit through the other)

I remember Fun once said MTEAM fans are very special. Not being biased, but I agree. If MTEAM took the Internet life so seriously, there would have been fanwars long time ago.

As for being vocal and going into details or being a "big fan" etc. Honestly, it's not just because I'm an MTEAM fan. It's actually just my personality. When I get into anything at all, I probe and dissect almost everything I can. Hahaha.

You've done so much for us,MINT. you have done so much for mteam and mteamer! Don't worry about these one who disdain, each person has their own choice. Some people only care about the results, only want to see the results. Some fans only care about the TV play. But there will always be people like you. The real mteam fans need you. We hate the rumors, but because most international fans do not know Thai, so we can't do anything. we just can follow you.You are always so clear, complete translation, explained to us. You have been the objective, detailed. You have
so much prestige in all really mteam fans.Maybe not so much, but I believe that there will always be people like you,do everything like you do.To clarify the rumors, tell people the truth and process. Because of you, so that mteam exist. the people who like to adhere to the truth always very little, in any place, any thing all like this way.Just like you said. the person who insist not because they want people say thank you to them.not because they want peoply to praise them. Just because of personality, and they are supposed to do,Want to do. I admire such a personality.

However, I also wish more and more really mteam fans, willing to leave your voice. This is the respect and gratitude to the translator and they update.

Always support you,mint!