[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I have a love-hate relationship with MTEAM. Sometimes, I really want to abandon this ship for good (My first time saying this hahaha publicly). But they always revive something inside me everytime they're together. They're just that good. They irritate me...but also attract me. Soo badddddd. Seriously. It's a crime how cute they are together (Hippo, I remember you said the same exact thing hahaha). And that was just a tap on the arm!

Mark oh Mark. So you were both sick AND famished that day...No wonder...I forgive you, babe. Lmao!

The other day. I was just looking at a couple of m&m pics (the one with MTEAM sitting next to each other, going over their scripts..( it wasn't even the one where Mark has his arms around Chalida)...AND also the ones on my signature)....I'm just like...I know the answer...but I want to hear it from outside my head...."Do you think they're a couple?".... The person I asked looked at the pictures for only three seconds and said...."Yes." HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Silly, I know. But everyone should try it. Lmao! Just one picture. Any BTS picture. You don't even have to say much. Haha.

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
The other day. I was just looking at a couple of m&m pics (the one with MTEAM sitting next to each other, going over their scripts..( it wasn't even the one where Mark has his arms around Chalida)...AND also the ones on my signature)....I'm just like...I know the answer...but I want to hear it from outside my head...."Do you think they're a couple?".... The person I asked looked at the pictures for only three seconds and said...."Yes." HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Silly, I know. But everyone should try it. Lmao! Just one picture. Any BTS picture. You don't even have to say much. Haha.
I have done that plenty of times with actors and actresses who I want to be real couples. Just by doing that makes me feel like there really is still hope :) and it just makes my day even happier.

By chance does anyone know if someone will sub Neua Mek? Thanks :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Tbh. With mteam. One doesn't even have to hope anymore. MTEAM has so many antis and I wanted to make sure my friend wasn't blind. :p haha.

About the subs. Can't say much about that yet. I know some people were thinking about it though. Hopefully someone subs it.

Chalida looks so young!

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
^Tbh. With mteam. One doesn't even have to hope anymore. MTEAM has so many antis and I wanted to make sure my friend wasn't blind. :p haha.

About the subs. Can't say much about that yet. I know some people were thinking about it though. Hopefully someone subs it.

Chalida looks so young!

OMG! I love the second photo hehehe.. Thanks mint! Geeesshh I wish Mark lips turn the other way instead.. Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have a love-hate relationship with MTEAM. Sometimes, I really want to abandon this ship for good (My first time saying this hahaha publicly). But they always revive something inside me everytime they're together. They're just that good. They irritate me...but also attract me. Soo badddddd. Seriously. It's a crime how cute they are together (Hippo, I remember you said the same exact thing hahaha). And that was just a tap on the arm!!!)
cant blame u, mteam is addicting. its a addiction hard to get rid of.

hippo

sarNie Adult
@ MINT this ship is wayyyyy to hard to abandon. just couldn't do it to them. saying goodbye to Mteam :nono1: :nono1: ...neverrrrrrrr! (unless....one of them (ahrm Mark) becomes BAD!...) just looking at a photo of them to say goodbye would make you full in love with them all over again...ahahhahahah.

i'm assuming in the photo with top, its when they dated when they were studying overseas...i listened to the summary of the lakorn and i suppose that's what the pic is for....before she met Sangglah.....grrrriiieeeddd!!!
November is so far away! *sigh

I woke up to the second pic....lol. had the biggest smile on my face seeing that pic. I love applebehappy....she said he was looking at her, not Chalida....lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
cant blame u, mteam is addicting. its a addiction hard to get rid of.
It's the "orgasm chemistry" you mentioned. Lmao.

To be honest, every time a chummy behind-the-scene pic of MTEAM comes out, like the previous one, someone's always gotta say..."are they really bf-gf?," "they gotta be bf-gf," "their behavior tells me they are seeing each other," "if they tell me they were bf-gf, I would totally believe them without a doubt," "If you tell me this is not in the lakorn, I would think Nong Mint is your gf!'" etc. and etc.

I think by now, I don't have to go screen cap all those comments. Haha.

But the spark between MTEAM is hard to deny, even if some people do not want to admit it (Of course, in such a case, I can always pull out the various picture compilations out as evidence hahaha There are soooo many, even though they were like banned from appearing together in 2011 Lol) You can compare Mteam's pic with other pairings where both couples are doing the same exact poses and etc. but the performance and atmosphere will be different (the little subtlety can make a huge difference).

Chenz

sarNie Egg
awww another cute mteam photo to add to the collection :heart:
Mteam deff has that special spark ! regardless of whether they are dating in real life or not, you have to admit they have so much chemistry together
One of the top kookwan in my book ~

And what ! Mint actually dated Top in the lakorn ? hmm awkward...
Im interested in the plot, dnt know much about it at all, anyone care to enlighten me please ?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Isopraxism all day er'day lol

I swear these two are the cutest !!!
Theyre the happiest when together <3

How cute Nong thought of p'mak hahha
Hes def rubbing on her

fun

Expired Sarnie
Isopraxism all day er'day lol
continuing.... in every way #2ne1iloveyou

love the nang fah thai outfit. ch3 should really consider going back to make boran. at least make one combat. I will take whatever boran plot they have to offer. I already know it would be better than the boran these days!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Clear and crisp pics! Thanks! I haven't visited that page for so long. Caught my attention and I forgot I was dying, laughing at these dubs! Lmaoooo!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=X1n2tvM5usA