[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well yeah there's nothing wrong with voicing our opinions and such but I just don't like it when people takes it the wrong way and hell break loose. LOL
Some people can say some really mean, nasty stuff which makes me cringe. ahhaa Honestly, I don't know what is going on right now in this thread since I'm just scanning through each persons comment. lol I'm just saying what I thought may be going on and said. Its's not wrong or bad to defend your favorite pairs/daras of course. I'm happy for M&M's Chinese fans too! :D lol
Let's just focus more on the lakorn and m&m in the lakorn for now. :) hehehe

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't see any1 attacking anyone....everyone is giving an opinion based on their thoughts and experiences....This goes for you and me....

"I'll admit that I am not "experienced" when it comes to "love" but I've CRUSHED on people before. LOL If that even counts"

Again this is subjective like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and that Not all experiences are the same....each age group have different "TYPE" of Experience. Again NOT EVERYONE express their "FEELING" the same way...some are more open, while others are more subtle and you have those inbetween. Or we each can see what we want to see....from all that I seen/read ---courtesy of Mintwix there diff. some good feeling like going on.

Example :

Gillian Chung and Edison Chen (Turn out to be a huge A$$) - I use to belong to the fanbase site, and we fan were shipping them and they never admit it and try to stay distant from each other. There was "CLUES" us fan had/seen...they work w/each other in the beggining and never work together again or even had much public appearances and both rumor w/other ppl.....Well behold the proof was in the pudding with the HUGE scandal they had and in-fact they were b/f and dating for 6 years? (on/off)....No one knew, just suspected

It like Anderson Cooper....we all knew and suspect he was gay (evidences of how he is) but he never admit until now (no one was surprise)

roselovesice

I don't mind you guys and your opinions. It's pretty entertaining. lol And like said there's nothing wrong with it.
I'm not trying to do anything here. I just want peaceful, loving comments for now. ahhahaha I just feel like people are taking things differently and I don't want anything to go out of hand, which it won't of course. lol But whatever. I'm only 18 years old! D; LOL

Thanks for sharing the picture. :) Mteam <3

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Eyes are the window to the soul they say...

OT : Hair extension (clip-on) any1 tried it?? sorry it was on my mind. I recently bough 1 from china hahahaa

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Trust me, this is barely scratching the surface of "out of hand". I seen out of hand stuff and this is barely an ant hill. I been in those out of hand out all war (when I was younger actually, your age - I am OLD HAHAHA). All I see is people voicing different opinion and each stating there points in a pretty calm debate.No Harm no Foul. That is what a discussion is for

roselovesice

No I'm just saying that anything can happen. Not saying that it is going to go out of hand. Just some comments are kind of scaring me. aahha
But obviously nobody is attacking each other. I guess i'm just one of those girls who assumes and jump to conclusions too quickly. LOL
I just don't want any hard feeling here and there. I love you all actually. Our good times on here sharing our love for Mteam. ahaha :p

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
That's what happen when there a discussion of different opinion...You don't have to agree with someone to be able to look at it objectively and state a different opinion while still be able to take it in and try to look at it from their POV....Anything can happen and it's our choice to be able to be mature about it and do so in that manner

This is what I wrote from another post on a topic of disagreement/different of opinion

There is a way to listen to people and understand their point of view without having to agree with them. agree to disagree and be mature enough to respect a person opinion/feeling w/o having to get into battle and debate maturely. Alot has to do with their time they live in and the culture, age ect...I understand their are brought up in different time and set of rules...and find a way to understand even if they don't agree

Again - no Harm - No Foul - let's move on

THANKS FOR ALL THE PIX's and SPASM - I HAVEN'T chatted like so in a LOOONG time Hahaha....Mintwix ---Waiting on my PLR Translation!!! j/k no rush, I can't find the link on the blog...help???

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I wanted to stop it before it gets to the point where someone will personally attack instead of the "debate/argument". well since everyone has moved on I shall move forth as well.

roselovesice

Haha Fun, we've all moved on. lol

I'm indifferent about everything right now. Haha But whatever. :) I just can't wait for the lakorn to air. :p lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@INVU

HAAAAAAA????! Araiiii naaa?? Hahahahah. So funny. You mean the link to the translated novel? Am I understanding this right? LOL. If so, Here kabbbbb.

http://sunkissedara.com/plr-the-novel/

Somehow, I thought you finished reading all of the transactions. Haha.

Good discussion today. Minus the part with people getting all scared of potential personal attacks. Lmao!

P.S. If SonYuk replies back, I have no choice but to reciprocate. Feel free to ignore if you don't like the tone of the exchange. IMO. It's very standard language. But whatever. Lmao.

roselovesice

LOL I'll make sure I stay out of this one for sure, not that I had any intension to at all. lol I'm just a person who wants peace and love. Ahhahaaa xD
I guess when I said that earlier it didn't seem to happen. This isn't normal for me. lol First experience-ish. ROFL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eyes are the window to the soul they say...

OT : Hair extension (clip-on) any1 tried it?? sorry it was on my mind. I recently bough 1 from china hahahaa
I work in the hair store ka. Lol so I sometimes have extensions on or so. Tae mai chawp clip ins >< So I would get the glue in. Lol

I love those bts pics. Studying the script together, or are they studying each other instead !? Lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Of course everyone is going to say things differently. Sometimes too much disagreement between people/fan lakorn is going to make them gang up on one person or each other, rather immature but it has happened in many forums. However, I can admit that in lakorn fantasy, nang'ek Mint is supposed to be in love with pa'ek Mark, but in reality, the vibe is rather low. I do wish for the better though that Mark/Mint do make better progress especially for Mark to be fulfilled with his love interest with Mint. That boy needs some love.. :dance2: :dance2:

I support them in the lakorn entertainment, esp. Mark. :numchuck:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^You're not going to reply to my previous response and the counter points I've made, are you? Hahaha. I'll take this as default concession.

Credit mm_pantip & applebehappy

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
I work in the hair store ka. Lol so I sometimes have extensions on or so. Tae mai chawp clip ins >< So I would get the glue in. Lol

I love those bts pics. Studying the script together, or are they studying each other instead !? Lol
Smilez, i think they're studying each other. Look at how Mark stares at her.. :woot2: :whaha:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Smilez, i think they're studying each other. Look at how Mark stares at her.. :woot2: :whaha:
Yums :p Haahahha jk.

They are too cute for words. Seems like chalida couldn't stay serious while staring in his eyes so she had to 5555 before he sees her blush lol