[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Wow. The lakorn hasn't even aired yet and we're talking about love. And not the love between Gla and Pailin...but between Prin and Chalida. Lmao! This is GOLD. Haha.

@HIPPO

Thanks for the SPAZZ, babe! Hahah. Every moment is special. ^_~

@AyLove

My friend had asked me about the OSt as well, so this is a copy and paste. Haha.

Here are two versions.

The title is: only born to love each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=QeSVDjUja0s

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=4WrWaJtQcU8

และแล้วก็ถึงเวลา และแล้วเธอก็ต้องไป
ฉันก็เข้าใจที่เธอเลือกเดิน
ฝืนยิ้มด้วยความยินดี ทั้งที่เจ็บปวดเหลือเกิน
ได้แต่ยืนมองเธอเดินไปกับเขา

รัก แม้รักยังไงก็รัก ได้เพียงหัวใจ
สุดท้ายต้องยอมปล่อยเธอไปกับเขา

จากนี้ เธอคงไปดี ก็ขอให้เธอจงสุขสบาย
เธอจงเดินไปตามความฝันของเธอที่เธอตั้งใจ
แม้จะต้องเสียใจ แต่ฉันจะรับไปไว้เอง
อย่างน้อย เธอก็ทำให้ฉันรู้ว่าเคยมีความสุขเพียงใด
ได้เป็นคนที่เธอเคยรักก็ดีแค่ไหน
ฉันต้องยอมเข้าใจ เกิดมาแค่เพียงได้รักกัน
สุดท้ายไม่เป็นอย่างฝันฉันยอมทำใจ

ชีวิตที่เราเคยมี แขวนไว้บนด้ายบางๆ
ไม่รู้ว่ามันจะขาดเมื่อไหร่
เมื่อเธอเจอทางทีดี เธออยากมีชีวิตใหม่
ไม่ผิดอะไรเมื่อเธอต้องเลือกเขา

สุดท้ายต้องยอมเป็นคนที่ปวดร้าว

เกิดมาแค่เพียงได้รักกัน สุดท้ายชีวิตของฉันก็ไม่มีใคร

fun

Expired Sarnie
i disagree. chalida is mature enough to know what love is. I just not the time to fall in love and settle. she still has many other things she wants to do in life. but u can't deny that they don't have feelings for one another, more so coming from mark lol but she can date and experience it. no problem with that.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
They look so cute here! I don't think Mint will ever accept Mark's love though. She's too young, she doesn't know what love is yet. As for Mark, he know what he wants now and I believe it is Mint that he wants but Mint doesn't see it the same way.
what? 18-year-old is too young for love?She does not understand love? have any others believe that argument? What it
is in her eyes? Love does not need to know, need to feel. Moreover, no man will to do like this way if his feeling
did not receive a response.Especially such a man like mark.He only do the thing what he can sure. Look at things, to
observe, not use thinking.Perhaps you need more life logic.

Sorry, my words maybe too directly. I'm just tired of these remarks with ulterior motives and rumors to mteam.

Of course, anyone can have their views. do not need to boast too much talk about our girls how she naive,also does not need talk about our boys to be so own wishful thinking and useless. they are just normal young people.they are all very good. Please keep your eyes open ... to see everything and ever pic......no matter how you think, nothing will change, time will tell us, what is the facts.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Fun4fun

^Aha. I wasn't going to prolong the discussion, but your comments just makes me want to add on. Haha.

Basically, I agree. You gotta be be blind to not notice that these two M&M have good or even special feelings towards each other. Initially, I doubted whether Chalida had any feelings towards Prin at all, but when I took a look back at their pictures and clips -- it's there. Just very subtle, probably just because girls are naturally and subconsciously more discreet and cautious. I don't think I've seen Chalida blush in regards to other guys except Mark.... Mark....he doesn't hide his feelings towards Chalida at all.

I could go on and on but I'm not gonna do HERE. Haha. There's so much small details and clues out there that some people wish to ignore. If you can identify their homeboys and homegirls on IG....they've made some very ironic and tease like comments in regards to MTEAM before. ESP DOM. Lmao!

Whatever the case. This doesn't have to be MTEAM, but it could apply to anyone. We can't really say someone is incapable of love just because of their age. Haha.

@JIMIEYOUSHI

So quick. Haha.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
@Fun4fun

^Aha. I wasn't going to prolong the discussion, but your comments just makes me want to add on. Haha.

Basically, I agree. You gotta be be blind to not notice that these two M&M have good or even special feelings towards each other. Initially, I doubted whether Chalida had any feelings towards Prin at all, but when I took a look back at their pictures and clips -- it's there. Just very subtle, probably just because girls are naturally and subconsciously more discreet and cautious. I don't think I've seen Chalida blush in regards to other guys except Mark.... Mark....he doesn't hide his feelings towards Chalida at all.

I could go on and on but I'm not gonna do HERE. Haha. There's so much small details and clues out there that some people wish to ignore. If you can identify their homeboys and homegirls on IG....they've made some very ironic and tease like comments in regards to MTEAM before. ESP DOM. Lmao!

Whatever the case. This doesn't have to be MTEAM, but it could apply to anyone. We can't really say someone is incapable of love just because of their age. Haha.

@JIMIEYOUSHI

So quick. Haha.

Well said Mint! I wanted to comment but you said it all. So obvious, no doubt about it. I'll leave it at that.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Do not be offended people! I love Mteam, indeed I love them a lot. But honestly, I am expressing based on what I see. You guys can see things differently. You have to understand the ways fans are shipping them is different from how Mint feels toward Mark! I love Mark to death, and if Mint opens up and allows Mark to enter her life it would only be grateful! At this point, being a shipper for so long, it's been just hanging in there for Mark. No doubt Mark expresses feelings for Mint and he's not afraid to but why hasn't he ask her out? Mint does NOT show any sign yet. In her eyes, she still sees him as a "pee chai"! I mean, yes prove me WRONG that Mint likes Mark the same way? I am not afraid to be wrong. But my messaged earlier stated that Mint doesn't seem to realize or expresses interest in Mark the same way? I know following Mark for years, his feelings are hidden for Mint because he admires and adores her as a "poo-ying". She's his type and anyone could pretty much see that. But I'm arguing is that Mint shows VERY LITTLE interest as of now. However, compared to other actors, Mark might still be the closest one to her due to their consistent partnering.

I don't meant to offend any Mtean shippers/lovers. I am one of them, but in reality I find it hard for Mint to show interest for Mark. If one day, Mint feels the same way that Marks feels for her, I would very much be the HAPPIEST person in the world. For now, we'll just keep our fingers crossed that destiny will bring them together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Do not be offended people! I love Mteam, indeed I love them a lot. But honestly, I am expressing based on what I see. You guys can see things differently. You have to understand the ways fans are shipping them is different from how Mint feels toward Mark! I love Mark to death, and if Mint opens up and allows Mark to enter her life it would only be grateful! At this point, being a shipper for so long, it's been just hanging in there for Mark. No doubt Mark expresses feelings for Mint and he's not afraid to but why hasn't he ask her out? Mint does NOT show any sign yet. In her eyes, she still sees him as a "pee chai"! I mean, yes prove me WRONG that Mint likes Mark the same way? I am not afraid to be wrong. But my messaged earlier stated that Mint doesn't seem to realize or expresses interest in Mark the same way? I know following Mark for years, his feelings are hidden for Mint because he admires and adores her as a "poo-ying". She's his type and anyone could pretty much see that. But I'm arguing is that Mint shows VERY LITTLE interest as of now. However, compared to other actors, Mark might still be the closest one to her due to their consistent partnering.

I don't meant to offend any Mtean shippers/lovers. I am one of them, but in reality I find it hard for Mint to show interest for Mark. If one day, Mint feels the same way that Marks feels for her, I would very much be the HAPPIEST person in the world. For now, we'll just keep our fingers crossed that destiny will bring them together.
I'm sorry, but why are you always worried about offending people? Haha. I still remember our short convo back in MTEAM forum. Calm down. Lmao. I can assure you, no one's offended. Perhaps JIMIEYOSHI is a little frustrated, but I can guarantee she's not juvenile that she'll be offended by your opinion just because it differs from her own.

Also. You shouldn't view this specifically as a target towards MTEAM shippers. No one has to be an MTEAM shipper to disagree with the assertion that someone might be too young to understand love. In fact, you don't have to be a shipper at all to disagree.

Just a friendly reminder again na. Don't worry about offending anyone....

This might just facilitate some interesting and rare discussions.

You say that Mint shows very little interest in Mark. Can I ask...what does she need to do in order to convince you that she actually has feelings for Mark?

Specifically, I'm asking for a standard. A set of criteria that needs to be satisfied and not a vague statement based only on subjective feelings. Example: Does she need to stare at him at times? Does she have to touch his hands subconsciously at times? Does she have to blush when people ask her about him? Heck, does she need to kiss him in public? <--- Now that is too much. Lmao. Bottom line is: Let's be more concrete.

This might just be fun. HEHEHE.

And if you're not game, just ignore this instead of complaining why I'm so srz bzn. Lmao. I can assure you. I'm just doing this for the sport. 5555555

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow. The lakorn hasn't even aired yet and we're talking about love. And not the love between Gla and Pailin...but between Prin and Chalida. Lmao! This is GOLD. Haha.

@HIPPO

Thanks for the SPAZZ, babe! Hahah. Every moment is special. ^_~

@AyLove

My friend had asked me about the OSt as well, so this is a copy and paste. Haha.

Here are two versions.

The title is: only born to love each other.

http://www.youtube.c...1&v=QeSVDjUja0s

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=4WrWaJtQcU8

และแล้วก็ถึงเวลา และแล้วเธอก็ต้องไป
ฉันก็เข้าใจที่เธอเลือกเดิน
ฝืนยิ้มด้วยความยินดี ทั้งที่เจ็บปวดเหลือเกิน
ได้แต่ยืนมองเธอเดินไปกับเขา

สุดท้ายต้องยอมปล่อยเธอไปกับเขา

ชีวิตที่เราเคยมี แขวนไว้บนด้ายบางๆ
ไม่รู้ว่ามันจะขาดเมื่อไหร่
เมื่อเธอเจอทางทีดี เธออยากมีชีวิตใหม่
ไม่ผิดอะไรเมื่อเธอต้องเลือกเขา

สุดท้ายต้องยอมเป็นคนที่ปวดร้าว

เกิดมาแค่เพียงได้รักกัน สุดท้ายชีวิตของฉันก็ไม่มีใคร
Oh Thank You so much Mintwix. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoaahoh mak gern pai na ka 555.
I'm the least offended but about the love thing at a young age, I'll have to disagree with that ka. Lol
Everyone has their own def of love, even at a young.

About mint not expressing her feeling towards Mak, i think it is for their own safety ka. One side is already enough for me tbh. Hahaha Narak narakkkk. It makes me goo BAAAAA already :) If she did express all the things that MINT listed ^ that would def be called and represented as "LOVE PROMOTION" hahahaha seriously ><
Or perhaps my def of love promotion is diff from other peoples *shruggs

Anyways, I'm loving the new updates <3 the pictures are totes cute. Everyone is enjoying each others company bts. I wonder how many meatball sticks Mak ate !? Lol >< and about the ost oh man I loveeeeee it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think I'll stay out of this. LOL

Anyways, Oh the song! :D Thanks for sharing Mintwix! :D
M&M is too adorable. I love how Mark's IG is filled with him and Mint, and the cast of NM2 too of course. lol Nothing from his lakorn with Kim.
They must have a lot of free time-ish too! To be able to take so many pictures. hahaha lol (;

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LOVE the song! Listening to both versions now. I think I like the guy's version more. :)
Thank You Thank You Mintwix again! :D ahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
When I came back here from work I found some people disagreeing. I didn't know what was it about so I just checked and I also think I should stay out of this for the better. (But I'm not offended because people have their own opinions and I don't blame them. That's all I'm gonna say.) OMG! I knew that song sounded familiar!! Oh I love that version of Big Ass. I wonder why they named the band that but I love that song! And lol @ Mark for painting Mint's nails lol! :bhehe:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol did I sound offended? well in any way I'm not. I'm just disagreeing about mint being too young to understand love or her capability to love.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Havent been in here for a long time,the teaser wasnt impressive im kinda dissapointed wanted to see more love scenes from mteam or the seduction scene but anyway they only filmed 50% so more to tune in.thanks for subbing the teaser.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I'm sorry, but why are you always worried about offending people? Haha. I still remember our short convo back in MTEAM forum. Calm down. Lmao. I can assure you, no one's offended. Perhaps JIMIEYOSHI is a little frustrated, but I can guarantee she's not juvenile that she'll be offended by your opinion just because it differs from her own.

Also. You shouldn't view this specifically as a target towards MTEAM shippers. No one has to be an MTEAM shipper to disagree with the assertion that someone might be too young to understand love. In fact, you don't have to be a shipper at all to disagree.

Just a friendly reminder again na. Don't worry about offending anyone....

This might just facilitate some interesting and rare discussions.

You say that Mint shows very little interest in Mark. Can I ask...what does she need to do in order to convince you that she actually has feelings for Mark?

Specifically, I'm asking for a standard. A set of criteria that needs to be satisfied and not a vague statement based only on subjective feelings. Example: Does she need to stare at him at times? Does she have to touch his hands subconsciously at times? Does she have to blush when people ask her about him? Heck, does she need to kiss him in public? <--- Now that is too much. Lmao. Bottom line is: Let's be more concrete.

This might just be fun. HEHEHE.

And if you're not game, just ignore this instead of complaining why I'm so srz bzn. Lmao. I can assure you. I'm just doing this for the sport. 5555555
Well, if you look at them from a western view, you wouldn't agree they are too young to date because Mark is 22, and Mint 18. However, in Thai culture, Mint is looked after by elders and her mom. In many news, she said it herself she's still young and not interested in love yet. So, I said what I said based on her interviews, some news in the past and just the overall Thai culture that is looking after her.

Don't get me wrong but I adore Mint very much. However, I don't know how people/fans are even convinced that Mint is even interested in Mark besides the lakorn fantasy? Maybe Mint is shallow and could only express so much for some people to understand that she does have feelings for Mark too but not enough for me to see her feelings???? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Of course I don't mind discussing this over with anyone, perhaps it can help me to see what everyone is seeing that somehow I don't?!? I follow Mteam closely and their IGs closely, it's hard for me to accept that Mint is interest in Mark compared to Mark who is very confident and obvious.

Yet you ask me what does Mint need to do in order to show that she has feelings for Mark? Well, possibly making more eye contact and stares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Truthfully I can't say much because Mint hasn't expressed enough to let me understand she has feelings for Mark. :/

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
When I came back here from work I found some people disagreeing. I didn't know what was it about so I just checked and I also think I should stay out of this for the better. (But I'm not offended because people have their own opinions and I don't blame them. That's all I'm gonna say.) OMG! I knew that song sounded familiar!! Oh I love that version of Big Ass. I wonder why they named the band that but I love that song! And lol @ Mark for painting Mint's nails lol! :bhehe:
hahhah/I wonder why they called their band that too?

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

Totally agree with everything you say. mint! Really need quick, deny that,you will say it all, and so complete, clear and logical! Do not need any supplement ! sometimes, you make me lazy.hahaha

@SonYukView4ever

I take the liberty to ask you whether you had been like a boy's experience? our girl so obvious, why do you think in her eyes, she still sees mark as a "pee chai"? You need to compare she with alex,and she with mark. you will know the difference.All she manifested body language and facial expressions, gaze to mark,has description of everything.anyone have love experience all know.We have explored a lot in our forums. So I think we do not need to re-post.Now is not the time we need to explore whether mteam have feeling for each other.So obvious. now,We are just enjoy their happiness.

I was surprised you believe what the stars say in news?!!! ohhhh! you are too simple! I do not know your age. As I said, maybe you need more life experience and logic.How do you know he did not ask her out? they do what need to let you know? The stars must have their way......

Of course, I think we should stop this topic. You can keep your point of view. Like a lot of people are still denied that mark had a special feeling for mint. You like you way is ok. we just wait someday......haha