[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, I'm new here :) want to share this

Mark_prin: Nong, very beautiful
mint_chalida: P' also very handsome, praise each other 5555

he praise her alot lately, I found another he say "she got skinny, but got a lot beautiful na" but I'm too lazy to do screenshot
another in who's IG? thank you :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree chenz. I loke action flick, can't say much about lakorn tho, altho I got to admit tawan duerd wasn't bad. but thw whole sci-fi thingy just doesn't do it for me unless it is done right. that's the only thing I'm really scared to see bc it will be a big part in my opinion making lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yes I read the translation, LOVE it! When ever you have time ^.~ wow they are so bold now w/the compliment, Mark more than Mint but she getting into the swing of things ...LOOOOVE IT! I wanted to see the scene N'k all over p'k hahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AWWW! I love how they are praising one another. Too cute! <3
I'm glad that they're more daring. HAHA. Totally enjoying it.
Thanks na! :D

More photos! Thanks to BanMarkpantip @FB

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@INVU

Okay ja. (; When the flames of my passions can be reignited. Aha. I need a lot of encouragement. A haha.

@Love M&M

Welcome to AF kaaaaab.

You reminded me that I forgot to translate certain comments, so I just recently updated this. Aha. But it is true. Mark compliments and admires Chalida so bluntly and so often these days. The way he treats Chalida is different from how he treats others.. .... He also uploads more pictures of her.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/07/03/igwe-will-meet-on-wednesday-in-the-night/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@INVU

Okay ja. (; When the flames of my passions can be reignited. Aha. I need a lot of encouragement. A haha.

Welcome to AF, Love M&M.

Your comment reminded I forgot to translate certain comments, so I just recently updated this. Aha. But it is true. Mark compliments and admires Chalida so bluntly and so often these days. The way he treats Chalida is different from how he treats others.. .... He also uploads more pictures of her.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/07/03/igwe-will-meet-on-wednesday-in-the-night/
he also uploads more pics from nm2 too. Hrmmmm ><

roselovesice

I know! That makes me even HAPPIER. So much Mteam LOVE. I'm glad he's promoting them two and the lakorn. :) NM2 is so quiet...ish. Sigh.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Not to mention, Mark's mom also bluntly cheered for NM2. Then after that clip of mteam's love gazes, she started following Chalida. Not to....be mean or anything.... But I didn't see Mark's mom cheer for Mark's other lakorns and nang aeks so bluntly. >< ...... I think Chalida was also Mark's only nang aek who Mark's sister publicly invited to her graduation ceremony.

We're not being biased ... Mark is being biased.

Tiny example.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/03/23/igmark-and-his-nang-aeks-4-2/

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
you can see Mint is holding him tight and pulling him towards her and she leaning towards him more

roselovesice

LOL Mark is totally Bias. :p
Whoa!I didn't even notice that Eye wore 2 different dress! I really liked the aqua, or whatever color it is lol, more. :) It's cute on her.
Hahha! Mint it really holding onto Mark's arm tight-ish. Too cute! :D So much "Intimacy." ahhaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
he also uploads more pics from nm2 too. Hrmmmm ><
Well....it's like what MMk said back in Nov/Dec 2011: MTEAM want to work with each other more. I mean, even Mark has been bluntly expressing his desire in playing in Khun Chai Ronnapee. He wants Chalida all to himself. Ahahahaha!!!!!!!

But no. Really. I can't believe there are people who would make shit up saying MTEAM do not want to work together. Or dimwits who would believe such crap. Aoy tai tai. Chun RAENNGG eek raew. ><

But this reminds me of comments I read back in nov when the slanderous gossip about MTEAM broke out and many people either bluntly said or insinuated that Mark's manager released it. They said the motive of that slanderous gossip was to dishearten the fandom. If you look back, Mteam's popularity together seemed to have always beem suppressed. Then, there are people who just seem intent on making Mark look bad so that m&m fans won't want him back as Chalida's koo Kwan. I mean, some actually fell for it. ... Some people also want to stir animosity between Prin and Chalida fans so that m&m fandom can be more divided.

Anyways. I'm talking so much about this topic today. Ahaha. Usually I'm more hush hush about it. Haha. It's just that I realize JUST RECENTLY that there are still many m&m supporters out there. Even the fans who I thought turned their backs on MTEAM....some of them are actually still there. But for some reason, they're not willing to be openly vocal about it....ESP on Pantip..... It's like they're putting up a front....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
....I just realized....PFC and their other affiliated members uploaded screencaps of nm2 teaser but none of PYCGK. 

Other interesting stuff but I'll just shaddup now. >< If I had only looked at pantip, I would've thought Mark fans **** Chalida. PFC is pretty biased - only sometimes - lol. And IMHO, it is a very appropriate degree. 5555
-----
Top said he got this from "Chalida." 555

Then P'Yui said she hopes he gets fat for taking it from her "buddy."

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for The trailer

Mint looks so pretty and mark so handsome. OMG can't wait for the drama to come. I don't really c mteam together awwww... hopefully they will.have lots of romantic scene ...

hippo

sarNie Adult
eheheheh....cute!

just saw a news article about them being 'koo jin!'....ssssssccccccrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmsssssssss!!!!!
it's so true....for me that is....i'm just so hyped about the lakorn.

there's a pic where mark is pointing at someone and she has her arm on him.
its such a :heart: :heart: :heart: photo....i feel like its a "poo ying korg khar krai ya ta!"...eheheh...oh gosh i'm going into crazy mode now...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g!!!!! I love those ice cream! They're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Gosh,looking at it makes me want to eat some now.