[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling

"PEE NONG GAN KA"

all credit goes to: as tagged

I love the fact that Mint is holding Mark's arm in almost every photos and their head is tilt to each other.. Love, Love, and Love!!! Wow.. Look at then curves, she's Hot! No wonder Mark can't stop smiling hehehe... :p woohoo :cheer:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! The teaser it out!!!! I'm so late. Lol. But that's alright. Mint look much more mature than last year and I love her dress! Mteam look soo stunning. Thanks na guys.
chai ka. Compared to last year hahaah this year p'mak didn't need to find his way to her. She's right beside him, hand and hand. Perfect pwhahahaahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

I love the fact that Mint is holding Mark's arm in almost every photos and their head is tilt to each other.. Love, Love, and Love!!! Wow.. Look at then curves, she's Hot! No wonder Mark can't stop smiling hehehe... :p woohoo :cheer:
he has his proud smile on. Its like he knows it's right !! Hehehe Never have I seen him this happy with any of his nangek at an event before. Wooooooo. (; I'm just talking too much now hajaja

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I also didn't realize that hole in the middle of her dress. I was like "wtf is that" hahha...
she looks pretty there and my man Mark looking so FINE! I like a lot!!!! hahhaha.

She holding on to Mark really tight. She's saying "He's my man" hahahhahaha....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I also didn't realize that hole in the middle of her dress. I was like "wtf is that" hahha...
she looks pretty there and my man Mark looking so FINE! I like a lot!!!! hahhaha.

She holding on to Mark really tight. She's saying "He's my man" hahahhahaha....
he looks well fitted and groomed lol ><

Seems like Gla and Pailin are going to get attacked when they are in the hospital. I think Nok is going to possess so many people including Dom. I think he's working for Nok!? As for Chalidas mom, I wonder if she's also working for Nok. Just watched the teaser again ahhh the song is beautiful.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha! I wish we did see the seducing scene. I still want to be spoiled. lol
Mark and Mint totally look a REAL couple. Their arm's are linking and they're smiling like they're in love. Gosh. They look too darn good together.
I'm surprise that he wasn't with Kim, not that I want them to be. hahaha I'm so bias.... -.-" hehehe

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Kim was probably with nadech or something. I saw our little Chalida with Pope & Alex... I can't help but want a reunion for them :)

She's looking more and more gorgeous everyday!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
When I see Mark sometimes....I think of vampires....Maybe it's that twilight manip Fah made last year. o_O

Anyway. All the pairings I adore seem to always be in story lines that aren't romance-centric...FF7, Rurouni Kenshin, and now this with MTEAM. T^T

hippo

sarNie Adult
more clips =))))
Chalida is just so gorgeous and stunning.
i like the colour of Eye's dress, she looked cute.
they tried to make Chalida look very grown up, and they succeeded.
this is all talk about the lakorn ja.
Chalida talks about how the pra'eak has his ways of saying sorry (ngor....make up for something he did wrong), they said its different from all other lakorns and one of the reporter asked if Mark improvised his own ways into the lakorn and he said yes a little.....ekkkksssss!!!! Fan service!!! LOL.
there's also a part where Mark teases Chalida about her character and something about putting on a 'ner' accent. but couldn't hear it properly and was distracted by the teaser, couldn't see their faces =(

cr: thaicraze2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LorPomUNjtg

i liked the second, clearer teaser more.
i really like Mark's line in the teaser.
with 50% filming done, i'm happy with the teaser.
right now I'm happy with anything Mteam related.
it's been a really long wait. =D

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
more clips =))))
Chalida is just so gorgeous and stunning.
i like the colour of Eye's dress, she looked cute.
they tried to make Chalida look very grown up, and they succeeded.
this is all talk about the lakorn ja.
Chalida talks about how the pra'eak has his ways of saying sorry (ngor....make up for something he did wrong), they said its different from all other lakorns and one of the reporter asked if Mark improvised his own ways into the lakorn and he said yes a little.....ekkkksssss!!!! Fan service!!! LOL.
there's also a part where Mark teases Chalida about her character and something about putting on a 'ner' accent. but couldn't hear it properly and was distracted by the teaser, couldn't see their faces =(

cr: thaicraze2

i liked the second, clearer teaser more.
i really like Mark's line in the teaser.
with 50% filming done, i'm happy with the teaser.
right now I'm happy with anything Mteam related.
it's been a really long wait. =D
ahhhh!! mteam are so cute so are top & eye. I like eye's dress. pretty color btw. i seriously cant wait for this lakorn. wow we shippers have to have a lot of patience haha. :cheer:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The t-ser looks amazing. It's crispy clear. Thanks. Love the action scene.

Seem like Top and wawwa are 3rd and 4th wheels, getting between them.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Those jerk, teasing us and won't show us until 4-5 month later j/k awesome interview....gorgeous...I want a MTEAm Drama/slap/kiss/comedy for next year....mintwix more update on the PRL NOVEL please...loooove it...thanks for all the hard work!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh. I didn't know you were reading my translations too, invu. I shall consider if there is more demand.

I almost forgot I had promised to sub the teaser...Because I was expecting more. Like..more dialogues you know. But we only heard monologues from Mr. Chatchai and Prin. Aha.

P.S. Please don't ask me if I will sub the whole lakorn.

ENG SUB. So short.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had to lol at the teaser. for a brief second I thought I was watching kamen rider lol but the second clearer teaser was much better. I love it when gla was weeping lol cute and vulnerable.

I'm just a bit disappointed when I was watching the other teasers. I felt more hooked esp kim and nadech btwn they make such a cute couple lol neur mek 2 needs to entice us more!!!

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, I'm new here :) want to share this

Mark_prin: Nong, very beautiful
mint_chalida: P' also very handsome, praise each other 5555

he praise her alot lately, I found another he say "she got skinny, but got a lot beautiful na" but I'm too lazy to do screenshot

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hey, I'm new here :) want to share this

Mark_prin: Nong, very beautiful
mint_chalida: P' also very handsome, praise each other 5555

he praise her alot lately, I found another he say "she got skinny, but got a lot beautiful na" but I'm too lazy to do screenshot
welcome na ka. Make yourself at home Na ka because we all are a big family in here :) Thank you for the subs !!!! He's living his name as Gla. He's more daring now!!!

Greeeeddddd thanks for the subbed teaser. As promised <3

Chenz

sarNie Egg
OMG the teaser is finally out ! as people have already mentioned, the lack of Mteam is disappointing. Im loving the snippets of Mteam's jealous moments tho, but hopefully they wnt overdo it. The cast looks beautiful and well suited to their roles.
& I must add, Marks expression when he saw Mint with Top is so danm good !*thumbs up*

The action looks good for a thai lakorn & love the HD-ness. From the teaser i think theres probably going to be heaps of action and little focus on the love line of the main characters. If so then I hope the story line is good ! Im a thriller & action fan (in terms of american movies anyways) so I hope I'll like this & wnt have to bear through it jst for Mteam. Hopefully I can enjoy the lakorn as a whole.

And now onto spazzing about our little grown up Chada ! man she has matured so much & looks absolutely dashing at that event ! From the teaser, I think Mint portrays Dr Prae pretty well. I had doubts about her playing such a mature and serious character at first but now I think she will do fine. Definitely a new side of Mint Im looking forward to see :)
Oh its Chalida's first official n'ek role ! Wish Mint all the best & hope she will become more and more successful ~
Su su !