[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha the month keeps changing lol I'm jjst gonna sit and relax.it just gotta air before this year is over lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^ oooh! Out of all the actors, I like seeing mark jealous the most! He makes it seem so real. Also, in PLR, there was no one who had gotten in between thei relationship to ruin it, so this will be a first.
Lol at the pic of mark carrying mint. I bet when they're on star chat or ratree samorsorn, it would be something they'll discuss

hippo

sarNie Adult
but it's ok after feeling hurt.
the beautiful Dr. made up for it...ehehehhe :heart: :yes: :heart:

i think Mark has tears in this pic?! can you guys see it? looks like its coming down his face, or is it just the camera angle.
Gosh can't wait!!!!!

cr: ig mm_panitip =)))

P.S.
Great news!!!!!!!....THE FULL TEASER IS EXPECTED TO COME OUT THIS FRIDAY....according to mm_pantip ig. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
If the teaser is this soon, most likely we will get to see this next batch? I hope so.

Anyways Mark looks so short up there lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dndnjwmejbdjbdiwhjehwi!!! This Friday?! Dannggg!! It better be true! lol I wanna see it so bad!
But here's a question....how far are they in filming..?
Anyways, my poor baby Mark. Hope they make up. ^_^ hehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sounds like they are already half way done. Super excited. I want to spam but there isn't much to say lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Once the teaser come out, may our imaginations run wild and may we have more to say kabbbb. 555555555555555555

Spazzzzzzzzz

Mark wants to play in Khun chai ronnapi part 2.

I swear. It's like they're giving (false?) hope.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/07/04/igmark-wants-to-play-in-khun-chai-ronnapi-part-2/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Was it just me or was AF down for the whole day!!? It just started working for me right now. Btw. Happy 4th of July Mteamers <3 eeeeeeks. Seripusly goina go baaaaa when the teaser comes out. I wish it was Friday already. Screamssss. I love the new updated pics. More drama ahhhh love love love that's what we need !!!!!! :) ahhh ><

fun

Expired Sarnie
smilez it was down all day. I checked every hour lol yeah I didn't do anything on independence day for usa. never watch a chinese drama when u r sick. they sure know how to push u off the mountain and then crush ur bones. for me it will be less than 20 hours until the teaser comes out.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh my gosh, I have a feeling I'm going to HATE Top's Character. I can already feel it coming.hahhaha...
Teaser out today in Thailand. Just don;t know when they will show it. hahahha...
------------------

c: Mark's IG

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I usually hate the second leading male esp when he has a crush on nang ek.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I can't wait to see the TEASER!!! Miss Mteam so much, and I am hoping for a lot of cute scene even if it's an action lakorn. So far from all the pictures this looks good or maybe Mteam is just too cute together and make every scene look good lol.

I want to see Mark being jealous too hahaha.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Since the Dr. Has a seductive side hoping for an R scene where she takes advantage of Gla!! Haha jk but it's a thought lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha! It probably wouldn't even be considered an R scene. More like a WILLING SCENE. We know how much our Mark wants it! LOL jkay (;