[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Margie. That girl. She's always flying to somewhere. Always. Haha. You see her uploading pics of her plane tickets all the time. Reminds me of Margie-Mint's buddy talk. I think Chalida said this elder sister loves to lulla. 5555 When they were in Korea, Chalida's mum was like it's time to lulla too once Margie got there. Ahaha. Margie (and Alex) also said anyone who's close to Chalida all love her. Jing ka. Hippo. If this is biased much, then Chalida has a bunch of biased people on her side ka. ;D

Chalida's mum uploaded. Rare shot. Kon suay don glaeng ka. 

Reminds me of this. When I saw this I couldn't help but crack up a little. Probably because I imagined Chalida sitting there as a high school student and being somewhat lectured ish by a co-star. Ahahaha. Reminds me how so young she was when they all filmed 4huajai. 

But she's finally a university freshy. Congrats!

Yes he did, he push himself toward his heart. Sigh more plz
I went back to the old threads just to get these. Huhu. Read some old spazzes. Those were the days. Good times. Good times. More memories to make M&M!!

Mark: *Discreetly walks towards a certain someone*

Pat: *Turns to look* Aow! Mak. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be standing over there?

Mark: Euum. I followed my heart here krub. *Looks at Mint with winkling, sparkling eyes.*

Mint: *Blush* Aoy. Stop it,P'Mak. You're embarrassing me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
forget fanfictions lol I love all these picture captions. it like an entire fanfiction packed into one picture lol talk about a picture is definitely worth a thousand words lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mak has his hand on her waist pwhahahaahah gah sooo cute. I remember those pic. They are unforgettable. Totes scream worthy esp with the caps. Mak is sneaky. Well M&M are sneaky. Hahaahha you can def compile a photo album of their sneakiness. I love the pic of Nadech and Chalida. There's another pic of Mak sleeping on Kim's lap and chalida leaning towards kim. In sync once again <3

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
So the case does belong to Chalida. Both Mark and P'Oui was holding it before in the nm2 set. Haha. So cute.

SCREAMMMM!!!! Finally, hehehe.. I knew if I waited long enough. I'll see a pic of them together! "Just the two of us" Lolz Marky boy is holding her waist.. I'm going to faint, some one catch me please.
Thanks Mint! :cheer:

hippo

sarNie Adult
OT is Kim really dating K'Jett?
Yep she is.

for me Chalida is one of those girls that 'ying doo ying suay!'

screams of the pic with the two of them together. 'Ja na ruk bai nai nia?!'
i want more...eheheheh hopefully P'Gun releases more pic's, looks like she took a lot of photo's =)

i think there is a ch3 party on today also. saw Chalida, Kim and Yaya in really cute animal outfits. i think it may be a P.J. party, saw vicky and rita in matching p.j's to....sorry totally OT!

MINT i went back and read your translations of PLR...now totally spazzing over Mteam. re-watching everything.

thank you for all the updates and translations.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for answering my question Hippo :) I thought they were but wasn't sure lol.

I want more pics of MTeam!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mteam are so sweet together...where they are there will be fun!!! OH GOD i love them!

hippo

sarNie Adult
No Problem NUENG =)

ch3 should be having their half year lakorn announcement soon right? where all the stars from each lakorn come and they invite all the news reporters to promo their lakorns for the rest of the year.

OT....

they just had their private party in Hua Hin, no reporters and not many photo's released, at these events.
they had one earlier this year i think, where Mteam were together on stage, and Nadech was with Kim, Boy with marie, Mario with Taew and Ken with Toey i think....
well this year's party theme was Pyjama's.
love the 4 HuaJai cast even more. they all dressed as animals.
Margie dressed as a bee and not so sure what boy's is supposed to be.

cr to ig of mm_pantip, tu_piyawadee and ngekza.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
No Problem NUENG =)

ch3 should be having their half year lakorn announcement soon right? where all the stars from each lakorn come and they invite all the news reporters to promo their lakorns for the rest of the year.

OT....

they just had their private party in Hua Hin, no reporters and not many photo's released, at these events.
they had one earlier this year i think, where Mteam were together on stage, and Nadech was with Kim, Boy with marie, Mario with Taew and Ken with Toey i think....
well this year's party theme was Pyjama's.
love the 4 HuaJai cast even more. they all dressed as animals.
Margie dressed as a bee and not so sure what boy's is supposed to be.

cr to ig of mm_pantip, tu_piyawadee and ngekza.

That's too cute of 4-huajai cast! I wish we can see clips of the party. I've been checking instagram every hour to see if any new pics were posted! Thanks Hippo for sharing!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love how 4HJHKK cast were matching in onesies. Sooo cute. I swear !!! But I gotta give it to Mario and GG. They were the cutest

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love how M&M's costume-ish/Pj's match in color. :D Too cute!
It's so cute how they all invested in those PJ's. Like all of them wouldn't just show up in those costume without knowing that one or the other was going to wear it as well. lol