[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There was a pic where Kane was looking at Our Nong. It was on Mint Ns Ig. He was staring right at her. abbaabanab. Gosh such a heart warming feeling seeing all of em

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Saw it. Like I said months ago. I can make a compilation of stares shot towards Chalida from various male Daras. Even James Ma. But I don't want to attract more hate. 5555555555 Perhaps when I open my blog. It's still private & under construction. Tell me if you want a sneak peak and I'll invite ya. Wordpress ja.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Saw it. Like I said months ago. I can make a compilation of stares shot towards Chalida from various male Daras. Even James Ma. :p But I don't want to attract more hate. 5555555555 Perhaps when I open my blog. It's still under construction. Tell me if you want a sneak peak and I'll invite ya. Wordpress ja.

thanks 4 posting Mintwix all good looking

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't think we'll be seeing mteam together pics. Haha.

Margie should have been next to Boy. Ahah. JK. ;d

Cr:
Taew, Alex, Maysayaa, Mark

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If there's no pix of them together, I need an explanation on why there aren't any ? Plaek plaek eek duay ka. Lol mystery -_-

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You so much for the photos ya!!! Love all the photos.
The girls and guys all looked beautiful and handsome.

So who got married or engage???

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol I was thinking the same thing. Margie outfit seem similar to the grls in color. No lakorn pix or bts but we get good group wedding pix's

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouweee Naughty Naughty ! hahahahaahha
Look at where Chalida's hand is placed in the first pic AHHAHAHA
Yups its the littlest things ahhhhhhhhhh

1st PIC: MAK: Ouuuuu she has her hand on my hip
2ND PIC MAK: I can't take it anymore, Just take off my shirt

CR: maysayaIG

Compare this pic to the other one HAHAHAHA
This one, P'Mak's head replaced Kanes HAHAHAAH
wow he found his place in the pic <3

CR:ggubgib

fun

Expired Sarnie
hyperventilating here. I love all the photos uploaded.

mintwix ja, I guess I'm guilty as charged. but no lie, she has a nice curve. not too thin or too thick. she has a nice collar bone as well as shoulder.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg there's also isopraxism involved !!!! Look at maks naughty face in the first pic then chalidas naughty face in the second pic. Ouweee

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
O_O

Wow. Good job Smilez. 

Something else. They're both touching their lips with their index finger....Kim is not in sync with mteam. 

It can't be hidden. Lmao! Love poses and all.

@Fun
Ohhhh. I see. ;D

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Ouweee Naughty Naughty ! hahahahaahha
Look at where Chalida's hand is placed in the first pic AHHAHAHA
Yups its the littlest things ahhhhhhhhhh

1st PIC: MAK: Ouuuuu she has her hand on my hip
2ND PIC MAK: I can't take it anymore, Just take off my shirt

CR: maysayaIG

Compare this pic to the other one HAHAHAHA
This one, P'Mak's head replaced Kanes HAHAHAAH
wow he found his place in the pic <3

CR:ggubgib

That's too funny/cute! Marky boy will always find his way to his heart (Chalida) :pLol.. Thanks Smilez for sharing!

hippo

sarNie Adult
LMAO at mark's pose!
gotta love Mteam!
Chalida is gorgeous, who wouldn't want a look...eheheh....(bias much?! LOL)
love the dress she's wearing in that pic with Mark and Kim, i like the colour of the green.

loving all the pic's. everyone looked really good. can't wait for the wedding, i loved the concept of her engagement, the flowers and the colours.

seeing all these pic's makes me miss the 4Hua jai day's i think i'm gonna go watch it...eheheh.
also can't help but think about other possible pairings..eheheheh

i think Margie wasn't one, coz she only just made it back from Spain in time...acc to her ig pics and comments that is.

thanks for all the photo's. especially love the one where they are closer together in the last group pic.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Nong Mint I want a sneak peek!! Lol :)

OT is Kim really dating K'Jett?

They all look gorgeous!! Nadech and Chalida!! Haha I saw a pic :)