[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
lovin all the updates.

had so many pages to read. Love Mark's laugh in both clips...hahahahhaha and especially the quote! "nai gor tum dai kae ne la, deiw rao tum dai mark gwah nee eak" ...ahahahhaha....LOVE IT!

counting down the months till November!!!!!
i watched a fan clip of mark and he said that they have filmed more than 50% of this.
want more bts clips.
miss Chalida.
gonna see Mark on screen soon with Kim, so miss Chalida more, its been so long. i already want to know what she has lined up after NM2 and SJ.

Mint and Yaya are beautiful bridesmaid's i guess there is no other explanation for them wearing the same dress...right?! i guess Margie and Kim will be too.
can't wait to see pics for the wedding, actually.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know. That's not really fair. Chalida is practically becoming the supreme action lakorn nang aek and it's required that she learns how to kick butts. It's part of being sexy. You're so biased.

Oooh. P'Gun is taking pics of Marky. I find this funny for some reason. Hehehehe. Maybe Chalida is somewhere around there.

Cr: ployyyyy

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Kane is so tall!!!!! Omgg the gals look gorgeous. And the guys look drools lol almost 4HJHKK complete. >< eeeeks. Our girl looks beautiful. I love how everyone is wearing the same thing <3 lovelovelove btw. Kane & chalida hrm not bad not bad

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMGEE. Are their hands brushing?! SCREAMMMMS!!!!!!!!!!

Aoy. Tum mai chun pen kon babb nee...;_;

Just kidding ka. >;d

Chalida with Boy pakorn's younger brother. 

More pics here.
http://pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12271679/A12271679.html

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahahah you're too cute mint. I saw a pix with Boys brothers body half way cut and I thought it was Nong hahahah knew it was one of the brothers. Wanting chalida to have a lakorn with Boy and now she had a event with the little brother. Spazzzz cute ahhh

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Somehow, I think the chance of Boy and Chalida pairing up is slim. But I think I'm fine either ways. Hehehe. I just had to spazz.

Cr: maysayaa

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahh such beautiful people in one pic. Ahhhh. Lol really
Can't wait to see just M&M pic. Love how they all can finally
Come together. It's a beautiful site.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Somehow I feel like channel 3 is trying to promote Mark & Kim even though the majority still prefers mteam. Yesterday pantip had a list of Koo kwans. Mteam was listed as usual. But no Mark and Kim. Still. Ch3 continues to neglect mm. Middle child syndrome ka. Hahaha.

Hey, the irony. Speaking of wanting Boy and Chalida to pair up. I think they're walking next to each other here.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I guess it's a line of non-real couples. HUHU. >;d

I still LOL about that rumor insinuating that Boy's feelings may develop to a more than brotherly kind towards Chalida. 5555555555555 Aiya. Chalida eeuy. Actually. Mteam. Hawt jing jing. Always feeding us with love rumors from all directions.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I guess it's a line of non-real couples. HUHU. >;d

I still LOL about that rumor insinuating that Boy's feelings may develop to a more than brotherly kind towards Chalida. 5555555555555 Aiya. Chalida eeuy. Actually. Mteam. Hawt jing jing. Always feeding us with love rumors from all directions.
Pwgaahahahahahahahahahahahahabah. Omfg. I can never stop loling about all these love
Rumors. It's just too too funnnnyyy. I wonder how it would've worked out if Margie was there?? Just wierd to see Chalida paired with Boy when Mak is her pra'ek? Sighs oh wells. Lovelovelove the beautifulnesss of
everyone lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
m&m don't need pimping - they so popular w/o...since markim aren't on the list/poll they need/require the couple yo be pimp out for more support

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
We have to sort of expect love rumors whenever mteam are around the opposite sex ner. 55555555555 Can't deny it. Princhalida are both toooooo attractive. Not being biased here. 5555 I just wish people will pay more attention to their professional work sometimes. But then. We can be guilty too. 55555 I love this fandom.

Margie was not there. ):

YMK ka. :heart:

Cr: maysayaa, somrakn

m&m don't need pimping - they so popular w/o...since markim aren't on the list/poll they need/require the couple yo be pimp out for more support
Oui. Pood tooooooook jai raoo. Don ka don. 555555