[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I still wonder to this hour if she was actually feeding him or that he wanted a "PIECE" of her burger...or whatever it is. LOL
For some reason the photo looks REALLY photoshopped but it's actually not. It's ALL REAL. ahhaha :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Don't forget the banana na. Lmao!!

From all of the bts pictures with mteam alone, I honestly thought it was all Mark. I don't think he has to "act" all that much in his alone scenes with Chalida/Praepalin. Besides his aherm pig monster face, his smirk seems real too. Like with that lip to lip promise scene. I thought it was Mark not Gla.

Chalida is so different from Praepalin.

Don't want to give false hope, but from the Fc's insinuation since last year, they've been suggesting that there are quite a number of flirty scenes. Plus, the scriptwriter never denied and sorta confirmed it on pantip & FB. But I prefer to be cynical despite my prior intuition...b/c I don't trust mteam's luck. Lmao! But for this pic, Chalida's mom reaffirmed that there are "kook kik" scenes.

In the other pic last week, (where Gla was sleeping and Prae was smirking) P'Yui remarked that mteam played their scenes so well she wanted them to enter a contest or something. Lol. (Even for that pic I wasn't sure if it was mteam or Gla-Prae)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Don't forget the banana na. Lmao!!

From all of the bts pictures with mteam alone, I honestly thought it was all Mark. I don't think he has to "act" all that much in his alone scenes with Chalida/Praepalin. Besides his aherm pig monster face, his smirk seems real too. Like with that lip to lip promise scene. I thought it was Mark not Gla.

Chalida is so different from Praepalin.

Don't want to give false hope, but from the Fc's insinuation since last year, they've been suggesting that there are quite a number of flirty scenes. Plus, the scriptwriter never denied and sorta confirmed it on pantip & FB. But I prefer to be cynical despite my prior intuition...b/c I don't trust mteam's luck. Lmao! But for this pic, Chalida's mom reaffirmed that there are "kook kik" scenes.

In the other pic last week, (where Gla was sleeping and Prae was smirking) P'Yui remarked that mteam played their scenes so well she wanted them to enter a contest or something. Lol. (Even for that pic I wasn't sure if it was mteam or Gla-Prae)
I swear I love NM2 cast/crew members ahahaha they fanservice us too ! P'Yui is too funnnnyyy ! hahahahaha
she cracks me up tooos. AHHHHHHHHHHHH i so can't wait cannnntttttttttt so freakin true too. Praepailin is nowhere close to chalidas tua jing. Look at her expression at Gla Haahahha munsai?? He's like a hungry beast pwhahahaahah. So cute tho. Icecream(PLR during BTS) Pancakes(TD) Bananas(Nm2) to hamburgers haahha they started from dessert to breakfast to fruits and now to fast food. Mteam is everywhere heeheh Okays I'm speaking nonsense nows haahah brains shutting down.

Oh yea btw, Mint's mom said NM2 might air in November? ehhhhhhhhh jing lor ka?
Same as PLR ><

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Same flower, wow it was like a real Lakorn! Awesome, we need a slap kiss Lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
got myself a burger. and banana. lol we to my uncles house and they had a stack of different fruits.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
lucky you fun4fun, me im babysitting my 3 year old niece, I have been watching Disney channel the whole day lol

thanks guys with the updates cant wait for this to air.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I read mm fans said there won't be filming for two weeks. Sad. That would mean no weekly pics. On the other hand, I also read prin fans said tvpool will visit the set on Monday or Tuesday. o_O

lovestar

sarNie Adult
2 weeks?!? Well, that's a long break. Mteam better make up for it with some good cute pics after the 2 weeks.
Ooh tv pool visiting the set? Yay! Hope to see some interactions between them and I'm really curious with how everything is run

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
If Chalida isn't filming NM2 then maybe she's filming SJ!!!!!?? Could be a possiblity right? Haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. Chalida was not at the filming yesterday. She also can't be shooting SJ without P'Nok, right.

Anyway. Prin & mm fans are spazzing right now. I'm not sure if it's b/c of Mark or SaengGla. Haha.

I didn't watch this ssbt yet, but Mark/Gla was telling Top/Komsorn that he's capable of so much more than the latter. I think jealousy was involved. Mark told Top he'll be sweeter than Top's pairing. Lol. The fans are so pleased and proud. Lmao. It was supposedly very scream and ship worthy. Haha.

Edit: Finally a vdo. Lol. For this scene, Mark said Gla is just beginning to like Prae. Just the beginning. Lol. Wow. They are sure taking their time with filming. On the note, I think I read "Marry me." Probably by Komsorn. Gla was so jealous he almost broke the table.

Credit Windlight2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzUNixijG0&list=UUqHzFnImGGFdXQ1wIZC9JHw&index=1&feature=plcp

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. Chalida was not at the filming yesterday. She also can't be shooting SJ without P'Nok, right.

Anyway. Prin & mm fans are spazzing right now. I'm not sure if it's b/c of Mark or SaengGla. Haha.

I didn't watch this ssbt yet, but Mark/Gla was telling Top/Komsorn that he's capable of so much more than the latter. I think jealousy was involved. Mark told Top he'll be sweeter than Top's pairing. Lol. The fans are so pleased and proud. Lmao. It was supposedly very scream and ship worthy. Haha.

Edit: Finally a vdo. Lol. For this scene, Mark said Gla is just beginning to like Prae. Just the beginning. Lol. Wow. They are sure taking their time with filming. On the note, I think I read "Marry me." Probably by Komsorn. Gla was so jealous he almost broke the table.

Credit Windlight2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzUNixijG0&list=UUqHzFnImGGFdXQ1wIZC9JHw&index=1&feature=plcp

Aww.. Thanks Mint for sharing, im really excited about this. Chalida didn't really talk much but our Marky boy is a chatter bug.. Lol :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You're welcome ja. :heart:

Anyway. Watching that again is just...lmao!! This boy always cracks me up. "You can only this much. I'll do more than that." Then dorky laugh. ROFL!! Like I'm literally rolling around laughing. LOL!!! Hahaha!!!

Do what Mark? What are you-- I mean SaengGla capable of doing????? Lmaooo!!

The SSBT speaker said Mark told P'Nok and P'Oui to add even more sweeter scenes for him (and Prae). I wonder how true is that. Lmao! If true. This boy has gotten quite bold. Lol.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:dance1: Mark is soo bold which is a good thing will get more sweet scenes.

haven't watched the bits yet but sure will watch coz i need to day dream about it at work 2mrw :dance1: my job is really boring

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I forgot that NP was directing SJ too. Mark is adorable but Top was extremely cute! So cheesy but def scream worthy! Mark and eye are cute together