[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Freakin Mint ahahha you are tooooo funny ahahhaahah the way pope had his hand on Nongs head is more gentle and brotherly hahahahahah and for Makkk ahhhhh he's holding her head with his hand omg omg omg. He's like "oh yhea can u feel my muscles?" hahah I so love the pix. My favorite ATM. Omggggggggggg. I am going to tai ahahahaj gosh from their cuteness ahhhh >< and this isn't overreacting it's Mteam fever. My cheeks hurt!!! Ouch ><

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just photobucket. Lol. The reason I mention it is b/c ppl tend to use "I'm on my iPhone" as an excuse. I'm on my iPhone right now too. :p
I have like 5-8 accounts to PB lol and I forgot all pws. haven't used it since 2010.
I use my phone for everything now. gps, camera, internet, remote controller, mouse for tablet/laptop, offline dictionary n thesaurus, games, take notes, read books, flashlight, translator, mp3 player, etc. I hardly use the laptop n computer. it has become my best friend lol

anyways I hope Gla is "gla" enough to keep all his words.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Smilez & Alice

Great minds think alike. Joop Joooooooop!

@Fun4Fun

Haha. I don't use my notebook unless I have to type up a paper.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha I keep forgetting that chalida played as mark younger sis in td. everytime I see pix, its really hard to believe. just look at the pic lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Funny. I was just rewatching TD the other day. Mteam's parts. Quite a substantial number of viewers talked as much or more about mteam than Seur-Petroong. I was deep into Chanawat back then but rewatching it brought a new perspective. Never thought I'd say this. I mean. I say A LOT of cheesy stuff.... But. Never thought I'd say this. M&M are meant for each other. Lmao!

My friend pointed this out to me. When you close your eyes, you're enjoying the kiss right? He was supposed to act surprised. Surprised ecpressions often come with wide open eyes. You can compare when Singh kissed Ploykwan. 555 Since Mark's not a professional actor (yet), his subconscious often betrays him.

When Ploykwan told Seur to kiss her. I notice quite a number of people remarked on that scene as being non-sibling like as well. 5555

P'Nok never intended to push mteam's sibling image very strongly. Just go back to the pinky promise scene. It's out of concept to insert a romantic song for scenes between siblings.

I notice the FC members always joke about nm2 being action but it seems there might be a decent amount of romance. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't notice that scene above lol

ita true tho. he shouldn't have closed his eyes. I enjoyed chanawat. still do. I have cheered chalida with all her costar so far. but mark is somewhat special lol *cheey overload* lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mteam's hard to kill. It's been attempted but they all failed. No joke. Haha.

Applebehappy: "Eum...I heard this was supposed to be for the scene. But they are eating heartily for real."

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
^Funny. I was just rewatching TD the other day. Mteam's parts. Quite a substantial number of viewers talked as much or more about mteam than Seur-Petroong. I was deep into Chanawat back then but rewatching it brought a new perspective. Never thought I'd say this. I mean. I say A LOT of cheesy stuff.... But. Never thought I'd say this. M&M are meant for each other. Lmao!

My friend pointed this out to me. When you close your eyes, you're enjoying the kiss right? He was supposed to act surprised. Surprised ecpressions often come with wide open eyes. You can compare when Singh kissed Ploykwan. 555 Since Mark's not a professional actor (yet), his subconscious often betrays him.

When Ploykwan told Seur to kiss her. I notice quite a number of people remarked on that scene as being non-sibling like as well. 5555

P'Nok never intended to push mteam's sibling image very strongly. Just go back to the pinky promise scene. It's out of concept to insert a romantic song for scenes between siblings.

I notice the FC members always joke about nm2 being action but it seems there might be a decent amount of romance.
:bhehe: he did close his eyes,Mark is killing me lol thanks mintwiz

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
When I see the shoulder pix -M&M- :drools: :weee: To me Mark like "yay come over here, CLOSER!" She's Mine! hahaha.. and Chanawat is more gentle brotherly. Thanks for the scene, I've never notice it but I wasn't into that lakorn either soo....

fun

Expired Sarnie
for a second there I thought chalida stick her middle finger haha it was actually a peace sign lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da crew seem so close! Let me say it, it must be chalida hahahaha jk jk jk but it seem like it lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Not to ruin the moment na ja. But I had to look at this....Different.

Chalida's IG.

Oh,it's okay. :D oh,how i miss Pope/Mint C together. Aww.. Mint C is so na'ruk with everyone. hehheh..
oh mark, him and his superhero self.haha.. Love all the updates photos!!! :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sorry. No update. But I'm watching Tawan Deard with the duel btw Seur and Singh. Mark was so scrawnyyyy. Ahahahahahaha.

So I agree with you, Smilez. In that pic, Mark was definitely like yeahhhhhh Feel these babies. Ahahaha. Wish the boy luck. I'd like the final product to come out sexy too aight. We know who you want to impress. Lmaooo.

In the shoulder pics, Chalida's expression is also more womanly and feminine when she's with Mark. With Pope, she looked like a lil bratty sister. Lmao.