[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
He looks even better now since I got use to him hahhahha
hahha. I agree i feel the same way too about him now. the other day i was
just looking at his photos and it got be all "o m g,i think i like him now" hahaha..
hopefully his acting is great in here!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think Praepalin must be one hawt woman. Besides having Komsorn (Top) as her ex-lover, I read Dom's character is also "seeing" Dr. Praepailin. Hmmmmmmmm. I guess SaengGla's got a lot of competition???

Now for some reason this reminds me of Tawan Deard, where that sheriff tried to rape Ploykwan.

Don't know the specific details but Dom is definitely playing a villain again. The summary for NM2 don't give the details about the character's relationships very much. They talk too much about politics and powers. I personally find it boring to read or even rehash. LOL. Watching it might be different.

I wish MTEAM gets a chance to do real drama after NM2.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I think Praepalin must be one hawt woman. Besides having Komsorn (Top) as her ex-lover, I read Dom's character is also "seeing" Dr. Praepailin. Hmmmmmmmm. I guess SaengGla's got a lot of competition???

Now for some reason this reminds me of Tawan Deard, where that sheriff tried to rape Ploykwan.

Don't know the specific details but Dom is definitely playing a villain again. The summary for NM2 don't give the details about the character's relationships very much. They talk too much about politics and powers. I personally find it boring to read or even rehash. LOL. Watching it might be different.

I wish MTEAM gets a chance to do real drama after NM2.
Don't mind politics but I just hope they give the parangs a good love story not like they did in tawan deurd :nono1:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
hopefully there a balance in Love and fight. Top looks good, especially in that outfit, but I still don't find him good looking. Not because he's short, his face is ok/average to me.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am so excited for NM2. Knowing that Prapailin has a half sister makes the story even more interesting. Pailins character has some power of some sort in my eyes. The way she's carried herself and poise. Mhm def looks like the halfies have beef in their sister relationship. Plus her mother looks like a rai in here. Love how SaengGla was playful at the back hahaah or was it Mak!!!? It can be frustrating without a storyline but it keeps the mystery and excitement on goin nho? Btw mteam are too adorable :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I was just reading one of Mark's old old interviews. I think it was from last year. Not sure. He talked about NM2 and taking of his shirt and six packs and his skin being too pale and etc. Lmaooo. He didn't mention Chalida or love scenes at the time. But I just thought it's funny how the boy was concerned about his ahem shirtless scenes since long ago. Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Talok ah. I wanna see what's it's all about now. Lmao!!

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120202/121898/หมากปลื้มร่วมงานนกในเหนือเมฆ2.html

Cr: maysayaa