[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm fine with December haahah more pics. Never know when they'll ever pair again. I'd rather have it air towards the end of my semester than at the beginning eeeks. I love the scene of them at the rooftop under thr blanket of stars. That scene looks romantic and it looks like a scene where the pra'ek fails to kiss the nangek haahah

fun

Expired Sarnie
I prefer the beginning of school lolbut then again there are a lot of holidays the second half of the year lmao

hippo

sarNie Adult
more of a wait =(.
but i will be free during that time so yay! for that

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
wow december thats quite far for me but i will be on holiday at that time so its 50/50.This better be good for them to take almost a year to film

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Dec? That's FINALS month!!! :( it means there will be final studying and project to do. Well, hopefully
this don't air on the week i have final. yes,hopefully it's worth the wait . :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm fine with December haahah more pics. Never know when they'll ever pair again. I'd rather have it air towards the end of my semester than at the beginning eeeks. I love the scene of them at the rooftop under thr blanket of stars. That scene looks romantic and it looks like a scene where the pra'ek fails to kiss the nangek haahah
mai ow na December is long wait 4 me omg Mteam kissing omg your making me even want to watch it so badly I'm running of patients na ja

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ehhh....It's okay because as long as we still get to see it this year then it should be alright. I rather wait on it than watching it and have it done quick. At least then people will still remember it since that's when all the awards starts again. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. It was Ize's birthday yesterday. He's the lady dude who played in Wan Jai with 3M. Mark went to the party after his punyachon shooting. Taew and Maphrang couldn't make it but they sent their love. Lol.

I also notice Ize tends to like mteam pics from different FC IG just like Patty. I saw him liked the pic on my siggy too. Lol.

Oh. Btw. There is some sort of inside joke about Mark's attire and muscles. I think he was trying to show off or ....something. Lmaoooo.  Boy should know. He tagged Boy before he arrived and asked: "Dressed like this, where should I go?"

Cr: Ize, Ja, Margie, Matt, Boy, Mark, Mint

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
wow, that Pupa was there too, I thought he was only close to Mint C? I guess she introduced him to the gang

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
wow, that Pupa was there too, I thought he was only close to Mint C? I guess she introduced him to the gang
I guess she did introduce him to them they are quite close friends

Mark wants to show off her muscles :bhehe: ,he is sure serious on getting fit well good luck to him

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Weird since he eats almost every minute. He must really want that shirtless, love scene to come out well. Lmaooo.

Anyway. My friend would call it mteam smoke bomb. But thinking of PLR, I'd call it M&M love trick. 

Boy & Mark are so full of mischief too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
so I'm assuming they extended the air date to dec bc mark really really want to perfect his body for that ahem scene lol... well I'm up for the wait then lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mak looks fitted and hot soot soot. You know he wanted to show off what he shedded. Lol he looks greaaat:) so cant wait to see the lovelovelove scene Hahaahha exaggerate >< Maks pose reminded me of the Da Vinci code pic. Looks like they had fun!!! Pupa mustve tagged along too. First time seeing him around the gang and esp around Mak :p Welcoming a new member? Like they did for Mak lol thanks Vee for sharing the Mteam pic. Love Chalidas expression but Mak looks unprepared like he's listening for directions lol Yayee is always showering the kids with gifts. How nice of her.