[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mint translated it already na. You're gna scream too when you read it hahahaha eeeeks mint thanks for the translation ahhhhhh I couldn't Help but scream eeeeeeeks. P'Nok sure does know what mteam/m&m fans want na hahahaha eeeks. You know he wants to impress someone ahhh

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
mint translated it already na. You're gna scream too when you read it hahahaha eeeeks mint thanks for the translation ahhhhhh I couldn't Help but scream eeeeeeeks. P'Nok sure does know what mteam/m&m fans want na hahahaha eeeks. You know he wants to impress someone ahhh
where exactly i checked on princha.com cant seem to find,im so excited wanna read it

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just read the article. MMMFFFFFFFFFFUFUFUFUFU. I'm almost screaming. LMFAO!!

What in the world does Mr. Nok Chatchai have in store for MTEAM!?!!!? HAHAHA.

Mark said he's trying to get fit because he has to shoot love scenes with Chalida. He needs to take off his shirt!!! Nobody instructed him to, but he wants to show show a bit of a six pack and muscles. LMAOOO! Then they asked if it was because of/for Chalida. He smiled and said no, because they've worked together many times already. They're not shy around each other, but Mark just wants the image to come out well. LOLOLOL.

Love scenes. LOL. I'm curious now. Chalida never had real love scenes. It was mostly puppy love scenes. I wonder why SaengGla has to take off his shirt! SPAZZZZZ 5555

Judging by Mark's IGs, Dom calling Chalida "Darin," and other stuff, I think it's more like the boys talk about Chalida. xD Or we both could be right and they talk about each other to other people. HUHU! ;P
o m g, i can't "like" your post so I "thanks" it instead.hahaha... thanks for the translation. :) you're awesome! :)
my man mark is working out for his love one.cute! hahah

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
MINT,What chalida said? I was curious, she seemed to delete the comments later.

Gubgib said "after you posted my picture sleeping, now it's my turn to revenge. Since Mark came in this morning, he had been eating non-stop. Look here is the evidence." (caption on the pic "freebie")

Chalida: True. Mark, Trying to get fit? Haha

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:woot2: :woot: cant wait to watch those scenes,its probably a bed scene he had to take his shirt off :pervie: .thanks mintwiz

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Gubgib said "after you posted my picture sleeping, now it's my turn to revenge. Since Mark came in this morning, he had been eating non-stop. Look here is the evidence." (caption on the pic "freebie")

Chalida: True. Mark, Trying to get fit? Haha
thank you ! thanks everyone in here, translate and share information:)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
AH a love scene of mteam!!! Or i should say mucho love scene of mteam...this is such a great news...finally something we mteam bein waiting for...cant wait cant wait to see it!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I wonder if Mark can actually strive for a six pack if he keeps eating every minute. Lmao!

Anyway, I think Mark should just admit he's getting fit for Chalida. Anyone remember when Din carried Cha-aim in PLR? There was a SSBT clip. Mteam got so chubby together Mark had a hard time carrying Chalida. Then he said he will be going to the gym just for "Nong." ;P

Speaking of which. I would translate Chalida'a comment as: "I thought you said you were going to diet/lose weight? hahaha."

Thank you for these translations and updates. miss you ,mint!!!

everyday looking forward to see your message . You can always give us a surprise and a variety of related content. 
Love scenes.....oh,reminds me of last winter,chalida  gave her fanclub of the message content.

I also  realized that  so far,mark was the only male , chalida do not resist.

I think no one has pose this in here.  it also CR: the M&M Secret team 
They are hiding more ...
J
KT too. I was just thinking of you. Mayhaps you received my psychic call. xD...I was just thinking....I know you stalk me... I stalk you too. Puahahhaha. *Flies away*!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha mark weights fluctuate like crazy. that's not good. i mean he loses and gain way too fast.

battleship is putting me to sleep so i pulled out my phone just to log on here lol and someone is smoking pot i can smell it.

anyways i just screamed reading that there will be a love scene!"! omg thank u thank u thank u!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's like everyone calls her Chalida these days. Also. See what I mean! Lol. M&M be missing each other. Mark used the opportunity in responding to Kluay to express how much he misses Chalida too. LMFAOO! Chalida reciprocated. Usually she doesn't tag Mark when she comments on his IG. xD

Kluay: WHere am I? T_T
Mark: @mint_chalida @kluaythesinger You didn't come. I miss you.
Mint: @mark_prin I missed out on taking pics. ;_;

Mark: Truly gorgeous.
Apple: Blushing.
Mark: Why are you blushing? I'm admiring Chalida!

Mint: Nu/I came to practice rum (Thai dance) ka boss. @mr_plengpanich HAHAHA.
Dom: There's calling boss duay. (mee bong mee boss duay).
Mark's mom: What is the name of the puppy ja?
Mr. Nok Chatchai: Piengkwan
P'Yui: Heuy. Kluay. Top. Chalida is scoring points ahead of us. Are we gonna give in?
Kluay: Oui. We have to give in to Chalida for now.
Top: How can we compete with her?
Kluay: That's true.
P'Yui: I agree. I agree.
Top: Next time, Chalida. Heu heu.
Mint: WHoever wants to come and learn with me, you can score points na.
Fan: When will there be the big fitting for Khun Chai Ronnapee and Piengkwan ka? I really, really want to watch it. I'm waiting.
Mr. Nok CHatchai: Wait just a little bit krub (soon).
Fan: Thank you ka. I will be waiting to watch it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haahhaahha thanks na mint. I've been wondering what Mak was saying when he tagged Chalida. Awwww we all know mak kit teung Nong maak. Hahahah he didn't have to tag but he did. Shows how much he misses her. Ahahhaahah I loled at chalidas caption. Instead of learning lam she plays with the puppy. Cute How maks mommie comments on her ig mhmmm can't wait for sj updates. Been waiting long enough tho lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark's mom has a puppy that looks somewhat similar.

Also. I just want to say. I have a lil, tiny, tiny update on Dom. Anyone remember the lil insight I pm to a very few of you from the mteam rant thread?

OT naaaa. 5555555

Btw. Maybe Chalida deleted her comment from Gubgib's IG b/c people might start wondering if Mark is actually trying to get fit specifically for her. Puahaha. JK! Lor lin. 55555

We seriously need more OFFICIAL updates on NM2.

hippo

sarNie Adult
LMAO, we do indeed MInt!...need official update for NM2...
I love the NM2 gang!

i thought it was so cute when mint took the pic of her and the puppy and tagged P'nok to say she was learning lum thai.

Yay...confirmation from P'Nok himself that we will get updates on SJ soon...but he's soon and our soon, maybe different.

thanks for all the updates.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
WOW! all those lovely pix and comment. Mint is sly saying she miss an photo Op. wohoo LOOOOVE SCENE- GIve me! Give me!~