[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If you look at that picture clearly, you see Mark's head going in trying to touch Mint's head but she didn't bend in. lol
It's just toooooo cute!!!! ♥
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Looking at the history. It has always been and will always be. Chalida's smiling, but something in her body language is always like.... Give me some space bro. Puahahahha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh Mark. You just got to try harder next time. Maybe use a different tactic? lol
Anyways, I've never seen that 2nd picture before. WOW. It's pretty funny since Mint is like doing a almost 90 degree turn with her head...away from Mark. Oh this is just tooo funny. xD
Thanks for sharing again na! (;

And the other picture. Wow. I cannot wait for the action scenes. Hope it's some good butt kicking scenes! lol (;

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The guy went to Aff's wedding with Mint, is he her boyfriend?
Alex Rendell is her close friend. Ahhhh thanks for sharing that pic. I lol hafaga look how far her head is away from his. But there's that one pic where they were super close to each other. Literally squished together. Im not able to post it here since I'm not on my laptop

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Nong Mint is Chalida and Gun together? .......too bad for P'Pope lol & she's badass!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Smilez, were you talking about this pic? I think thwre's another angle, but I only have this version. Tbh, if everyone go look back at all the bts clips and pictures, mteam was always attached to each other and they were te most intimate when compared to the other teams. From the same 4HuaJai event, I saw some fan caps where mteam were walking towards each other even though it was so crowed and then they whispered something to each other. Won't bother to find the clip right now though. So many Easter eggs, now that I think about it. Lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah Mint is going to kick some azz lol...i'm totally not going to miss tat part in da lakorn lmao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhh ahajajajja that makes more sense about p'gun. Right on dot ja!!! We mteamers sure know what each others talking about hahahah yes it's that one right there. Love that one. Thanks na Mint!!! Nopes I don't dl much apps. Don't knw what to dl. Lol there's a new pix posted and chalida was farther ahahahajahaha funny tae you're able to see p''maks arm mhmmmmm

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Jud hai ka.

Marky boy. LOL!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
I got confused when i saw that pic lol it looks photoshopped at first hahaha look at p'maks arm. Yaak ao got Nong maaak loey ah. Hahahaah he forced her closer in the other pic hahahah I'm jk lol look how awkward she looks lol he's totes forcing her hahaha