[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heheh Narak !!! She's was totes blushing about the bombarded questions about Mak but when it came to questions about Pupa her timeline changed lol yay she talked about SJ

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhhh my PLR days haha
Just wanted to share this video I made awhile back of MTEAM
And wow I just realized I started making MTEAM vdos back in Nov 2010
gahhhhhhhh I have so much time and love for em heheheheeh

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I really can't wait for NM2. It will be a totally different vibe and feeling from PLR

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow finally caught uP...will u gurls r funny at da last lfew page and Mint is Kim kookwan tat is just lol...anyways i would too love Kim with Ken once...okay but mteam r so cute as bragie r HOT!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Still no update about nm2. Chalida hasn't been updating her ig lately either.

That clip up there. Chalida seem much more affected, shy and blushy, blushy than in 2010. Maybe Mark's long wait is starting to pay off. Lmao!!

Tae. Please jai kang wai na nong.

Micro inspection in body language again.

When the reporter said it seems like Chalida was Mark's woman, she kept denying. But she also bit her lips. And When she regained composure, she slightly licked her lips. No similar reactions in regards to Pupa.

But overall, good handling of the media as usual. They're so persistent.

Oh. It seems that clip might just become the most viewed video on my channel. o_O

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Honestly. I wouldn't even think about doing any of these stuff by myself unless i've learned it from somebody.
These two....They be teaching each other too much stuff. Regardless, i love it. I love seeing how much they sync! lol
They're tooooo darn adorable. I'm still depress that there's NOTHING new on NM2.
WE NEED TO BE SPOILED!!!
Please spoil us already! TT____________TT lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
does she have some unknown european blood in her gene lmao she looks european in the photo where she is sticking out her tongue haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart