[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
They are so adorable. I'm loving all the updates so far even though not much of mteam together.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da cast seem sooo close...Eye and mark are so cute...goes for Mteam too but far more cutier hehehe i loving all da pics...thank gurl for sharing!!!

And this lakorn is airing in August...can't wait

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
awww.. the pictures are so cute!

I Love Mark!!!! Falling in Love with him all over again!!! AHhaha. I love love love his voice when he sing!
He's too cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxRtNm1u6c0&feature=youtu.be

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida's birthday month too. ^^ Tawan Deard was also aired in August last year. Looking forward to it. More than just NM2. Whoo.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
cute pics!!! aww eye and mark looks cute!!!

DOES mark have a upcoming shoot with margie?? LOL.

mint is so lovely!!!

hope this does air in AUGUST.. would love it

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol who is that hugging Chalida's picture? A fan?
I believe he's one of her guy friend's younger brother. Chalida's just being a tease. Lol. She titled the pic: "Who's this young man who secretly came to hug me!" One of her guy friends teased back: " Who the hell is he? His personality and demeanor is just like his older (brother's)!" Haha. He's grown so much Chalida's mom didn't recognize him.

Cute convos btw between Chalida's mom and yuijeen (nm2 staff)

I also read Mark wanted to sing a duet with Margie, "Taley See Dum." Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol Mintwix, I thought it would be Mark's little brother but ahaha Mark doesn't have a younger brother lol

I don't mind Mark and Margie lol I think they make a cuter couple than Mark and Kim.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh yeah Chalida should be careful lmao I have a feeling Esther and Pope is stealing my affections toward Chanawat lmao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Haha. B/ c Mark tends to be sneaky with Chalida right? A sneaky guy by nature really.

I've been meaning to watch Buang for Pope. Plus, it's been a long time since I've admired Noon's acting. S i g h . One of these days.

If Bargie and mteam switch up, both teams will prob prank each other like crazy and they wouldn't have to worry about rumors. Mteam hold back too much these days. Mostly it's from Chalida. She's not as frank, open, and carefree around Mark like during the 4hjhkk days. Mark at least send signals through with those jao chu eyes of his. Mteam has grown so much. Well. Maybe just Chalida. 55555

I also think there's a deliberate reason why we haven't seen many bts with mteam from nm2...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mintwix you will hate Noon. Her character is so one dimensional. Taking revenge for all the wrong reasons. Actually I don't understand her motives at all. Okay I am so off topic but Pope is such a cutie. You should just watch it for him. I think you will like Esther, she reminds me of Chalida. Both really cute.

Haha I Smilez I love how he brushed it off at the end lmao... acting all cool after what just had happen. It would have been much better if it was replayed like a few times.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I just miss spamming so much. I think I am back at full speed. Let's keep spamming. I miss all of you girls. August is nearing. It will be a hectic month. My aunt is giving birth and I will be guiding her lol I know kind of weird. I was the one who taught her how to cook. Now I will be helping her take care of her baby lol A lot of my friends are confused lol I don't have any kids of my own but I have taken care of many infants before. Way too many. I am practically a second mother to my nephews but since I moved out, I have no one to dote on.

I do hope Mark and Margie pair up one day. She is a wild child... haha not in that kind of way but she is really out going and open. So it would be nice to see Margie kick Mark behind the scenes. Haha. I can already picture them teasing one another, although we know they have teased each other before.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
this has nothing to do with the lakorn but i just wanted to share it
AHHHAHA I couldn't stop laughing my butt offff
Love how the last pic he stood up like nothing happened !!
AHHAHAHAHAHA

CR: ดร.แพรไพลิน เหนือเมฆ 2
hahahah. I remember the other day I was just watching the clip of this.ahhaha.. It was so funny.
Silly Mark! He's so cute! Love him.

Here's the clip of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avQBPelmq70&feature=g-all-lik&context=G23204d1FAAAAAAAAPAA
credits: TheZnmuay's yt channel