[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
when are they going to release more behind the scene vids/pics???punya already have dozens of photos

anyway off topic i just miss these two,watching tawan duerd again just pope and mint parts :pervie:

credit mintcha fb
o m g, I miss them both too!!!! They're one of the couple I miss so much together and want them to play another
one together. Hopefully in the future they get another one. They're too cute together. Miss Miss Miss them!!hah.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
NEWS ALERT!!!! I'm watching one of Mario's movie, Friendship, and guess who I found?
Drums roll.....
Guess, guess. Urg. Guessing game doesn't work well when you're writing. Okay.
It's Top!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD6UPvEhlo&feature=relmfu
Around 7:45, you can see his face clearly. He play as new student and is very quiet, no feeling and tough.

So he's not a complete newbie with no experience after all!

He appear some more time in the movie, but it'll be up to you if you want to know more about his acting.
It's pretty good so far!

And yeah, Top died in the end. His acting is pretty good. He kind of look old though. Not every attractive.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark you just have to ruin the photo,huh? ahahhaha..

credits: prinfanclub's fb
Lol, I think he makes faces when taken pixs with Mint cuz he doesnt want her to suspect anything about him liking her LOL.. hahha, so
instead of a straight face or where he smiles, he makes faces to cover it up. Or he is just nervous around her LOL

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The way they dress Mark is starting to bother me a bit...aka his half tuck in and out shirt. lol
Oh him and his faces. Really Mark?! Please just smile next time because we all know what's up already. You don't need to hide the truth. lol
Anyways, thanks for sharing the picture. :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I have been mia for too long.
I actually like how SaengGla is dressed. lol
Something different for Mak also besides the clean look he always had in the past and now.
That pic of Mak is too funny ahahha whats even funnier is this bts pic released
last night from their Honeymoon magazine

C: mm_pantipIG

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
As I said before, m&m fans are always hiding stuff. I don't know what's up with all the secrecy really. They even have a "secret team."

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have been mia for too long.
I actually like how SaengGla is dressed. lol
Something different for Mak also besides the clean look he always had in the past and now.
That pic of Mak is too funny ahahha whats even funnier is this bts pic released
last night from their Honeymoon magazine

C: mm_pantipIG
Cute!!!! Mark is so Cute!!!!! :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha so cute lol made my day. for the past couple days it has been very depressing. we prep for a wedding just this pass sunday. but because the elders from both side of the family, had a big argument over bride price and past history, it was canceled. my aunt is pregnant... yes a shot gun wedding... they are legally married tho. just want to get over the traditional one. so she had to move back in until everything of the stupid issue gets resolved. my heart broke, my aunt was humiliated in front of the entire family saying that his side of the family dont want her. she cried the whole night.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ You're Welcome. Love Sharing photos of Mark! :)

haahha. o m g,mark just make my day. I'm out from class and in the library on my laptop looking at his
pictures. he never fail at making me laugh and smile.hahah. too cute!

hahahah...

w t f, with the pose mark! hahah... cute,cute, cute!

credits: mark's ig & as tagged.