[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^You're missing the larger point here. Of course everyone uses slang. But the thing is, I've never seen someone use "PRIN" to refer to bachelor's degree before. Prin is Mark's first name. In addition, Beer Ramida has a history of constantly throwing playful teases and suggestions about MTEAM. But I don't want to expose MTEAM too much. So I'll just leave it at this.

Oh. Just in case someone asks again. Beer Ramida is a channel 3 makeup artist and I believe Boy's assistant. She's close with Chalida and Margie and etc.
thanks mintwix yes I get what u meant now omg Beer Ramida ch3 make up artist :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh how funny. :D
I love how they love to tease Mteam. That just means that there's something we definitely don't know about. ); lol It's always so mysterious.
yeah its like the treasury secret boxes is not yet to open and reveal definitely something hiding that is why they kept on teasing mteam

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh, there is so much more people do not know. When it comes to m&m, there are just wayyyy too many 'coincidences.' But not everyone is equipped to detect the hints and connect the dots. (Example: In the graduation pic, why did Margie asked Chalida "what does reserve mean?") 5555 But like I said. I don't want to expose MTEAM too much. ESP in such a public forum.

Found this. Thanks to hippo for pointing it out and m&m home at pantip for the scan.

Mark straight up asked Chalida if she misses him. 55555 What a flirt. "Kid Teung pao?"

Edit: Oh, I just love MTEAM and Bargie.

Boy asked why Margie did not invite him to the movies. It seems the whole gang is pouting because of Boy. Lol.

NM2

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, there is so much more people do not know. When it comes to m&m, there are just wayyyy too many 'coincidences.' But not everyone is equipped to detect the hints and connect the dots. (Example: In the graduation pic, why did Margie asked Chalida "what does reserve mean?") 5555 But like I said. I don't want to expose MTEAM too much. ESP in such a public forum.

Found this. Thanks to hippo for pointing it out and m&m home at pantip for the scan.

Mark straight up asked Chalida if she misses him. 55555 What a flirt. "Kid Teung pao?"

Edit: Oh, I just love MTEAM and Bargie.

Boy asked why Margie did not invite him to the movies. It seems the whole gang is pouting because of Boy. Lol.

NM2
omg Mintwix ter pood kwarm :shock2: omg tok jai mot luey can u tell what source I want to read it yeah I think more and more stuff been hiding I'm very curious to know atm

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Ooh, thanks na, Arcadia, Mint is a goddess! She looks sooo beautiful! I like this photoshoot of Mint, better than the Suspada one.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint is sooooooo gorgeous. Beautiful, cannot wait for that shoot ^_^ Thanks na.