[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Freak? What's up with all these photos of Marky boy and Eye? I want Mteam! Shoot.
Wait till Mark and Eye pair up in the future, I wouldn't say anything, but now I want more of Mteam! Not Eye and Marky boy!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i want to see new pictures of mint or mark or both of them together lol

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
hope will get more pics of mteam this week just found mints schedule on mintcha fb

in thai

วันจันทร์ที่ 2 เมษายน ถ่ายละครเหนือเมฆ2
วันอังคารที่ 3 เมษายน ถ่ายละครเหนือเมฆ2
วันพุธที่ 4 เมษายน ถ่ายละครเหนือเมฆ2
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 เมษายน ถ่ายนิตยสาร
วันศุกร์ที่ 6 เมษายน ถ่ายนิตยสาร

did google translate

Monday, April 2,above theclouddrama2.
Tuesday, April 3,above theclouddrama2.
Wednesday,April 4,filmingabove the clouds2.
Thursday,April 5shotmagazine.
Friday,April 6shotmagazine

credit m&m and mintcha fb

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I want more pictures of Mark & Mint too.
I guess I would do the same as Eye. Take LOTS of pictures with Mark. I mean who wouldn't? lol
Anyways, hope to see a BTS of M&M together at least. It's only been of Nok Chatchai, Mark, & Off.
We want to at least see a scene of the pran'nangs. :whatever:

fun

Expired Sarnie
its been dead lately in here lol old pictures we have already seen but it still nice to see them. but i want new pictures of current events of either mark or mint or even them together. so bias haha

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, unlike here, Punya Chon Kon Krua has a lot of bts clips and picture. We barely have any clip to spazz over, but when there's a new pictures or something, we spazz like crazy. Haha. P'Nok, I need more pics of Mteam! Please!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i hope nok does spoil us again. he was doing a good job lol i hope he adds romance because twan duerd was dull in romance. i know it was an action lakorn but even so dont discriminate romance lol haha am i being too cheesy with my word choices. there are plenty of action flick movies with glorious romance. should we recommend some to him so that he can get an idea hehe

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Mteam is finally back so I do have high expectation, and they better have a lol of cute/ romance scenes in here. Because I also want this lakorn to do good, this way the chances for these two to pair again in the future is high. lol.

I agree fun4fun, I hope Nok spoil us too, after all we waited this long for Mteam to reunite. And, I have seen a lot of action lakorn where pra'nang have lots of sweet scenes. I think after he did Tawan D, he might have a better idea and more experiences.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Mark so so like a playboy. I hope Mint won't fall for him. I think the innocent Mint deserves a good man.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Mark so so like a playboy. I hope Mint won't fall for him. I think the innocent Mint deserves a good man.
i definitely I agree with you,i love mark but definitely don't trust him,i think every girl who is involve with him is bound to get hurt :cry: but still supports his acting careerer

anyway im excited about nuer mek 2 I keep on day dreaming how the larkon is going to be,I just hope they release the summary soon