[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Top looks nice in the picture. Poor kid. He's so short. ); But it's okay. :)

Credit: Mark's IG

Kyaaaa! Mark is so cute and silly in his overalls + pink hat! <3
I love his face expression (smile) in both pictures. Such a cute kid. (; lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^haha. Man, i am so worry about him now. Haha. Love mark, he's so cute!!!! :)

Oh damn, top got to be short then. I wonder what is his height? Hmmm...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark is so cute...he kinda look like Dan hehehe with tat nerd glasses on...

Wow Top is so short...i guess he will be one of da shortest thai actor i ever know hehehe but im okay since some girl cheat all da time with their high heels hehehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
is mark a 2ne1 fanboy? lol the wing hat reminds me of their signature wing sweater, wing glow stick and wing addias. haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMFG cuteness OVERLOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

C: MakIG

Ahem ahem ahem !! Chalida has her hand placed on Mak's back. Just so you know :woot: :woot:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hehehe the one where Mak is all wet and Chalida guiltily holding the cup is waaay too cute.
Wonder what happened? I am going to tai jing jing !! lol
For sure she got him wet HAHAHA
I really want to knowwwwwwwww what happened ><
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

is mark a 2ne1 fanboy? lol the wing hat reminds me of their signature wing sweater, wing glow stick and wing addias. haha.
Mak is teasing Boy cause Boy had a pic w/the same hat on. They are having an IG feud LOL
WAGE-WAR !

Top looks nice in the picture. Poor kid. He's so short. ); But it's okay. :)

Credit: Mark's IG

Kyaaaa! Mark is so cute and silly in his overalls + pink hat! <3
I love his face expression (smile) in both pictures. Such a cute kid. (; lol

C: Boy IG

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
WOW. Chalida, are you being possessive of Marky boy? LOL. J/K

I'm so enjoying the playful banter between Boy and Mark right now.

Chalida told P'Yee that it was so gratifying to splash water at Mark. LOL. In response, Mark said it wasn't his day. I think he'll get her back somehow. I bet Praepalin was RAENG. ;)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw a couple cute pics of MTeam on M&M Family FB. Sorry I can't share, I'm at work using my iPhone.

Hehehr... I didn't refresh, just notice Smilez had posts them. Thanks Smilez!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WOW. Chalida, are you being possessive of Marky boy? LOL. J/K

I'm so enjoying the playful banter between Boy and Mark right now.

Chalida told P'Yee that it was so gratifying to splash water at Mark. LOL. In response, Mark said it wasn't his day. I think he'll get her back somehow. I bet Praepalin was RAENG. ;)
Seriously ! I am so enjoying it
Cant stop giggling at Mak's cute pics.
AHAHAH Chalida called him Ms.Prin

L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

HAHAHA Suer always wanted that to happen to him AHAH <--putting words in his mouth HHAHA
Now SaengGla gets it. Saucyyyyyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeks
thanks for telling us !!! Now he knows how Pope feels getting water splashed on by thee Spunkaay Chalida.

IG: haanoteIG

\\
C: NonzeeIG

fun

Expired Sarnie
i sen those pic on fb and ig too. was about to post it but someone already beat me to it lol

boy and mark picture competition is uber cute. i wonder if others will join too lmao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
boy and mark picture competition is uber cute. i wonder if others will join too lmao
Funny that you mention this. Mark was being a sneaky when Chalida commented on his pic the other day. The language he used is obviously from Pet Pra Uma and he kept calling her "NONG." LOLOLOL.

Oh. As I was saying. He was being sneaky because he basically threw her into the feud by asking her if she wanted to join. HAHA. M&M fans were like: "Mak kee gong. Mud meu choke nong." // "Mak's a cheater. Tied Nong's hand and punched her" (Don't take it literally, it's an idiom lol Basically meaning he put her in a position where she couldn't refuse. Chalida never responded back. HAHA).

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i hope she joins in too. or she could atart with the other female celebrities lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't think she'll join because she was declared the winner from the pic Boy uploaded after the F&F event. HAHA. That's why Boy and Mark are waging war because they both lost to Ploy and Chalida.

AHAHAH Chalida called him Ms.Prin

L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH YES. When I read it, I could already feel the spunk in her comment. HAHAHA. "NANG SAO PRIN!!!!" HAHHA I love MyMint.

CAP: Whose son is this naaa....
Chalida: The director, P'Oui's. EiEiEI

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I lovee all the pic update ahahaha !
Got many good laughs out of em'

So tireddd from studyingg, partially kekekeke
Off to class now Zzzzzz T______T

C: Nm2FanpageFB

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG cuteness OVERLOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

C: MakIG

Ahem ahem ahem !! Chalida has her hand placed on Mak's back. Just so you know :woot: :woot:
I lovee all the pic update ahahaha !
Got many good laughs out of em'

So tireddd from studyingg, partially kekekeke
Off to class now Zzzzzz T______T

C: Nm2FanpageFB
Lol idk why but that first pix reminds me of mario cart. lol Mark looks like mario like that. hahha... GOsh, there so cute. Thanks

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
More Mark and Mint! They're too dang cute and silly! Gosh. Just seein these BTS pictures is making me super excited to see this Lakorn...still! lol I love Mark and Boy's wage war on IG. Gets to me all the time. lol
It's super crazy....in a good way. (;
Thanks for sharing na!